The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 6 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:54 pm

You're going to have to be more descriptive. You saw a Tarot card? A greeting card? An index card? What? And where exactly do you want us to look?

This isn't 'Where's Waldo', Jackal... provide details when you share, or nobody will ever know what you're trying to convey.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 6 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Reala I just read your latest journal. Claris and Elliot are gone too? This is getting serious now. Your the only NiGHTS character left around there. Reala we need to get to the bottom of this before who or whatever's doing this gets you. Since the children never uploaded the video do you think you could do it?
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 pm

No TTS, I said that the videos that they were going to upload was late. I never said that they were missing.

I see that the video is up now. You can't see much since I had to do most of it with no camera person, but maybe you'll pick up on something useful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfgIjnOBCRk

post your feedback here.
Oh, and don't forget to explain what you're referring to, and why you feel the way you do!

It's difficult when you kids are so vague...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I would vote for D, the barn loft, since NiGHTS was there last time. Also, I've been seeing a theme of high places, and the barn loft is indeed a high place.

(As a literary nerd, I've sensed foreshadowing with Reala's signature line, "Why am I walking if I can fly?" In which NiGHTS can also fly. Also, a high place is that beautiful shot of the sky, which might also be a clue.)

Last edited by MagicPickleFairy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Well you're the only one who's done this correctly so far, Pickle. And people wonder why I have such a low opinion of my audience...

High places? How so? It will help us all if you and the others take a moment to explain yourselves when you make statements like that.

Though you do have a point, the loft was NiGHTS' choice of hiding place last time...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I'll vote D (Barn Loft) as to where to search next. As I recall, NiGHTS had hid in the barn before when Reala and Puff had their disagreements. NiGHTS likes high places to stay once in a while when he/she needs to take a break from the house and other happenings with the TRS crew.

As for the reasoning about high places, I just think it has to do with NiGHTS sense of flying from high altitude and taking off from a tall structure like the loft. Any time in the NiGHTS game series, he's always seen perched on a cliff or rooftop or even a tall tower. I figure the freedom of flying and being up that high must be something NiGHTS likes.

Last edited by Rugalb98 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more of an explanation to my choice)
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey look at that! Not one, but two humans with brains in their heads! A rare subspecies indeed...

It's true, we Nightmaren like high, dark places. We are nocturnal fliers, after all.
Though Rugal, I must say that Puff and I have not had any "disagreement" as you put it. Puff is just a lousy loud mouthed wannabe, end of discussion... and I wish (s)he'd post a video to let everyone know the TNS crew still exist...

So that's two votes for the loft, with the same reasoning.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 am

After viewing my choices and thinking it over I choose D: the Barn Loft. Mainly because that was where NiGHTS hid last time and s/he (if not there) might have left clues to where s/he and the others might be somewhere up there.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 am

Hm, three votes all for the same choice?
Do you all have the see suspicion or are one or two of you just following the leader?

After you vote here, you may comment on the video to state that you have done so.
It may give the others a clue. I'd had to remove several comments from non forum members, or members who tried to vote on the video first instead of here.

One human even spammed the video to complain that her vision was bad. I guess her sense of hearing must be horrible too, since she wrote the whole thing off so easily. Everyone else so far managed fine...

Not that I disagree with the loft theory of course, it makes sense. But so would the garage roof, or that tree between the chicken coops... I want to see capable individuals coming up with their own ideas, so think it over carefully.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLuver256 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 am

Wow...I forget I'm part of a forum for a few months and I end up missing so much... ;_;

But yeah, I'm going with D as well. I'm not usually one to choose an option that has the majority backing; regardless, the barn loft was where NiGHTS was found the first time s/he went missing, and I can't really remember very well to put any other possible high and dark places in context with the options given.

Of course, being that it was where NiGHTS was found previously, that's also enough to make it an unlikely candidate for his/her location...but I'm an optimist, so I'm sticking with my decision.
PuppyLuver256
PuppyLuver256

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 pm

I Believe That Reala & Claris should try D as well. I originally wanted to pick E since NiGHTS was on the computer last before His/Her Disapearance. But as evedenced by the Posts & Journal entry's, everyone did that already, Even Reala in the last video.

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Noted, but let's not forget that last time NiGHTS left by choice. This time that is certainly not the case.

I like the way nobody cares that Silk's missing and we have no camera woman or forum admin. Clawz is also absent so we have no editor... but no, nobody cares. Precious NiGHTS is all anyone cares about... Silk will be so charmed by how many of you care about her whenever she turns up...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLuver256 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Maybe Silk is visiting family? Oh, and I remembered her mentioning on her deviantART journal that her hand was hurt, so maybe she took a long...extended...trip to the doctor...to have it looked at...

...yeah, even I don't believe that last one, and I'm the one that's convinced that all blonde people are descended from technologically advanced moon-dwelling people. Neutral
PuppyLuver256
PuppyLuver256

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Puppyluver, I'm just going to ignore your spamming OOC nonsense. If you can't stick with the series, don't bother posting.
Back to what's relevant to The Reala Show now...

Everyone so far has posted the same choice, which is the loft. So I suppose that's good enough.
Ill make Claris handle the camera and take her up there tomorrow...

TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLuver256 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:41 am

*facepalm* Right, right...stupid me. -.-;
PuppyLuver256
PuppyLuver256

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

Reala?
Are You still here? Question

You haven't posted for awhile & I'm getting worried. pale

(I hope that whatever got NiGHTS, Silk & the Maren didn't get to Reala, too? No )
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  aikojonas3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 pm

I hope NiGHTS, SiLK, Jackkle and CLAWZ's ok im getting so worried Sad
aikojonas3
aikojonas3

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Aiko you silly fool, vote on the forum before you spam the video! Just edit your post and say you vote B. And explain why!
Then I won't have to delete your comment. Is it really so hard to read and follow instructions?

And pay attention, DR! Yeah I'm missing, that's why I've been listed in the "online in the past 24 hours" text right up until last night.
I'm nocturnal you idiot, quit panicking just because I'm resting while you're awake!

Idiots everywhere... I'm going back to bed.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm

I've watched the video and I would like to say B but my head is saying D because I saw at point 0.21 and then again at 2.21 Waldo on the chair now that is weird that the he's right there. So with that said I'm going to vote D for the fact that there's an appearance of Waldo and I think it might hold some info on the whereabouts of the others.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Or it might just be an easter egg, as we often have them in this series...
If that's your final answer, fine.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Neat little easter eggs there Reala, gotta say you're the master of scaring Claris.lol

I'll vote E. Most of the TRS crew could be in different places in the house, or you could always ask the Sonic News Team characters about the missing cast members. Plus maybe one of the cew members left a message in the house or the computer in SiLK's room.

Anyhow good luck in your search Reala. Hopefully Hurricane Irene does not prevent your search efforts from going forward.

Rugalb98
Rugalb98

http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 pm

The earthquake slowed our efforts, but no storm will get the better of Reala!

Hey, did anyone else notice an odd shadow? I was going over the footage and there's something toward the start.

I won't say where because I don't want to influence any of you, but... anyone?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 am

Just saw the Next part of Your search, Reala.

so no luck with "D", "C" Would have been just as silly as "D" ,because NiGHTS wouldn't hide in the same place twice. (Jackle maybe a different story though.... Question ) & "E" is out Because you already know there's no one there. So out of "A" to "B" I'll Pick "A" I feel that we need to cover alot of ground.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:53 pm

So... that's a no then, and I'm the only one who saw the shadow?
Fine... I don't know why I expected anyone here to be observant!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 pm

An Odd Shadow? Suspect I'll Relook at the Vid & Try to spot it. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next