The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 12 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:53 am

Well hopefully my instincts as well as everyone elses is right we need to find NiGHTs, Jackle and Clawz soon it just won't be Christmas without them.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 12 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Exactaly. I just Hope that Silk's Computer is now Repared so we could Move on to the next part of the search.

I also hope that whatever was hindering Silk from going off of Her Property to Find the Marens that "She" Kidnapped has stopped too.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:04 pm

No Silk don't close down TRS I am still intersted in the show. It's just I'm now only limited to weekends so I can't come on much at the moment.

Will everyone who just comes on and doesn't post anything please post something so we can keep TRS alive and well please...I'm on my knees begging you all to post something Sad
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:31 pm

That's gose for Me as well. I Love the TRS Versions of the NiGHTS & the gang. I've even Been Practicing on My Take of TRS' NiGHTS voice. When Everyone is found I would love for NiGHTS to hear it. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I think the main reason for the lack of participation was cause people didn't know where else to suggest the only one that was possibly going somewhere was the forest but Silk couldn't go there till hunting season was over.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 pm

I just hope that it's over in December. Because that is the only place that I feel we have to look. Outside of the Property.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:44 am

I apologize for not being on in such a long while, my computer was acting up and I couldn't get on here very much due to the strict rules of school and all.

Anyway, I agree with the others, the only places that I would think of to look for them are close to the park or the forest. Since of hunting season and all, the only place that we can search for now is within the range of the farm and the park (minus the forest). Personally, I do care about the show, but, with all due respect, I have a lot I need to do this year in real life and I won't be able to get on near as much. I'm not wining here about what's going on, I'm just saying what is on my mind here at the moment.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'm still working on your requests, SiLK. I'll try to get them done as soon as I get the chance. Smile Oh, and I've also got the TRS theme's tabs done for the ocarina, so I'll be doing some recording work for it very soon... Just as long as my computer doesn't get laryngitis again.

Last edited by MidnightDragoon on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add in bits about the work I'm still doing amid my real life stuff....)
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Yes.... Maybe Silk Should try the Park first before the Forest. You can easily get lost in the woods. & Forests are pretty Big & have alot of Ground to cover.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Aye the park might be a good spot to check out
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 pm

So What Do You think about this Idea, Silk? We Haven't Heard Your Input in awhile & Whould like to Hear it. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

I've been waiting for more options to be offered, I'm just seeing the same two, park and woods.
I'd like to see people thinking outside of the box a little more. Think about the show's setup.

We have more options than just looking around physically. Not that I advise it because I would rather not, but we could always appeal to Wizeman, since he's the one allowing the Nightmaren (except NiGHTS) to be here on the show.

Or Claris and Elliot could use their Ideya, since they have an important connection with NiGHTS.

There are also the Nightopians, nobody is really sure of what they're capable of...

Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 am

Taking the Search to the Dreamworld? Tht is an interesting thing to consider. You'd have to be very careful though when traversing it. It's very big & unpredictable. anything could happen there.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Well since it's impossible to film dreams, taking the search there wouldn't do the show any good. Besides, you can dream as well as I can so nothing is stopping anyone from trying to dream about talking to the locals.
I suggested talking to Wizeman, not actually going anywhere. I did it once before the show started, to get Reala here in the first place.

Remember, the cast aren't going to be there since if they were free to be in Nightopia, they'd be just as free to come back to the show.
Wherever they are, they're not there by choice.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 pm

So We have to Dream Up Wizeman to ask where His own Creations are? I'll give it a Shot....
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Whoa DR, slow down. That wasn't what I said at all.

I don't advise anyone to go looking for the lord of all nightmares. That's just asking for trouble!

What I said was that I have already struck a deal with Wizeman, so I should be the one to approach him about the situation.

I don't want anyone getting themselves hurt or traumatized by nightmares, just because someone didn't read my post well enough!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Okay, If You say so.
Good Luck Silk. Do tell us How it all went.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Hopefully Wizeman actually knows where his servants and NiGHTS are otherwise we're going to be back to square 1 again.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I don't think Wizeman can help much with NiGHTS, but if he can locate Reala, Jackle, Clawz, and Puffy, I'm assuming that NiGHTS is being kept in the same place since they were presumably all taken by the same person.

And as I mentioned before, I'm holding onto a little hope Yellow Ideya and all... that Christmas NiGHTS will save everyone.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Are you saying Christmas NiGHTS in More powerful than NiGHTS?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm

They're the same person, DR. NiGHTS changes her outfit around Christmastime.

But in the history of the series, only Christmas NiGHTS has shown any special abilities beyond NiGHTS' usual abilities from the game.
Remember the Halloween special when Reala-Puff tried to take over? Christmas NiGHTS saved everyone then, using the powers of Christmas Past, Present, and... NiGHTS! XD

So it could be theorized that NiGHTS gains some special seasonal abilities when (s)he becomes Christmas NiGHTS.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 am

So your hopeing NiGHTS will be able to break free from who or what captured him/her and free the others when (s)he turns into Christmas NiGHTS. I hope that will happen too.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:43 am

Saw the Christmas Messages the Maren Left on Your Channel, Silk. Since Christmas NiGHTS' power could only bring them back temporarally, did They leave a Hint or tell You where there Whereabouts are, so we could continue to rescue them from "She"?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 am

I hope NiGHTS, Reala and the others are okay.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 pm

I hope so too, TTS Tahu and blackdemon.

Hey, Silk. How is the The Repair on Your Windows Movie Maker going? We go to hurry if We want to reach the Next clue.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm not sure what you mean DR, there are no clues since nobody knows the answer.
That's up to you members, not me.

Anyway, due to the lack of activity, this event has pretty much been scrapped.

If people want to continue speculating they're welcome, but if not I'll be locking this topic soon.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next