The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event Empty "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  kaneooyakky Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 am

NiGHTS has been acting strange according to the Nightly Journals like for example Reala said in his latest post on his/her journal it says.
"What is going on here? I was just getting up as NiGHTS was wandering past, so I turned to speak to her and NiGHTS was not there. (S)he didn't pass me, (s)he just was not there.
Something is strange here..."

(also I just noticed this Reala forgot to put him/her or whatever is the correct thing to do

and CORNSiLK's last two posts said
"That was an odd post NiGHTS just put up. I guess it can be attributed to grogginess though? (S)he did get up unusually early this afternoon, after all...

Just to be safe though, would everyone please monitor NiGHTS' activity tonight and tomorrow, just to be sure there isn't some other reason?"

and the latest post said this
"I'm not seeing NiGHTS...
I hope that someone's reading these journals, we could really use some viewers helping here!

The Nightmaren usually rest in my closet during the day, and when I checked, I found Reala, Clawz, Jackle, and part of Puffy. No NiGHTS.

Again, please keep an eye out. If you notice anything unusual, start a thread in the TRS section to discuss. Maybe together you can all help me figure out what's going on with NiGHTS!"

The last evidence we have of NiGHTS acting weird on the forum is him/her not finishing a post like this
"Bleg, I can't sleep... not that I ever sleep, but it's the best analogy I can give you humans.

I got up and the sun's still out, and I can't make myself go back. How annoying!
I'd go play with the chicks that hatched out recently, but the sun really hurts my eyes sometimes. We Nightmaren are strictly nocturnal, you know. I have more of a tolerance for the sun, but it st"

and that's it if you have anything to add what might be wrong with NiGHTS or anything else that might show what is going on from a post on the forum put it on this topic

Last edited by Cornsilk on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 am

Reala didn't make a mistake, if you look at the posts between the Nightmaren, they tend to alternate between him and her depending on whether they're being more masculine or feminine at the moment.

But yeah, something weird is definitely going on with NiGHTS.
Apparently Reala didn't actually see NiGHTS vanish, so maybe (s)he just made a mistake and NiGHTS did pass?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  kaneooyakky Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 am

I wonder what happened while NiGHTS was posting his/her well post I wonder if someone has possesed him/her or something happened like saw something in the window or something (sense I have never seen your house in full I do not know if there is a window nearby)
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 am

The window shows up in a lot of TRS videos, most notably when NiGHTS sang "Lullaby for a Stormy Night" to Tails.
NiGHTS could have glanced to the side while typing and seen something, but it would have had to have been something very shocking.

NiGHTS is a Nightmaren after all, what could possibly surprise a Nightmaren enough to make them break off in the middle of typing a post?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 am

Cornsilk wrote: NiGHTS is a Nightmaren after all, what could possibly surprise a Nightmaren enough to make them break off in the middle of typing a post?

True but then again any kind soul or Nightmaren could have seen something very traumatizing and probably gone mute and is trying to hide from every body.
Or maybe (s)he is hiding something in his/her possession and is trying to stay away from everybody to keep from talking about it.
Maybe something was outside that (s)he now keeps in secret?
Those are my theories for now.

Last edited by Cornsilk on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some typos and run on sentences, please don't rush your posts, it makes them hard to follow)
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 am

Oh, NiGHTS. Sad Who would want to hurt Him/Her. S/He's adorable. I hope S/He Didn't accedently summon a spirit & Now it's Haunting Him/Her.

I'd Do anything to allow NiGHTS to be in My Protective Embraces, Right now.

Last edited by dreamrevolution on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reala didn't like the petname I gave NiGHTS & said I was Being Disrespectful for doing it.)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 pm

NiGHTS is not your anything, DR. For Wizeman's sake, NiGHTS goes missing and you take the chance to start being disrespectful toward him?! You were being so good for so long, too...

(S)he hasn't turned up tonight. Not that I care, but it is unlike NiGHTS. I'm posting Clawz and Jackle outside tonight, in case any unusual activity is detected.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm

It's a Name of affection Reala. Sad I Know NiGHTS & Silk has ones for You too. But since You don't like it. I'll Remove it. Embarassed
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm

We've explained so many times why it's rude to be so familiar toward someone who you don't know all that well, DR. You seem to like to ignore what others say...

Though this has nothing to do with the current discussion, so if you're willing to work on being a little more respectful and less familiar, I'll let it go...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you very much, Reala. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Maybe NiGHTS is returning to the dark side.. Joke: Well they do have cookies there... pirat
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 am

That would be very bad, Layla.
Technically, only Reala is bound by a contract. If NiGHTS leaves, that's it. I can't do anything about it...

Not to mention the fact that I'll probably be affected, since as has been mentioned in past events, TRS NiGHTS is my personal NiGHTS.
Life wouldn't be the same without a pint sized NiGHTS pestering me!

Nothing happened last night. No NiGHTS sightings or anything, just a very quiet night with a little rain.
This is definitely not like NiGHTS...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 am

If there was no sighting of nights maybe (s)he went somewhere else deep in the woods or something.

Have you tried looking anywhere outside the house or have you just been waiting to see if NiGHTS just shows up,CORNSiLK. Neutral
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 am

Reala said last night that (s)he had Clawz and Jackle looking outside, did you miss it?
So yeah, we're looking inside and out.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 am

When Reala typed that NiGHTS supposedly vanish did that mean that nightmaren have some kind of invisability power or did it just mean some how vinished in thin air like a magic trick.
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 am

From how Reala worded it, I took it to mean that Reala saw NiGHTS out of the corner of his eye, but when (s)he looked up, NiGHTS was no longer there.

So either Reala was seeing things, or NiGHTS had moved by without Reala noticing.
Or, Reala is right and NiGHTS did in fact vanish into thin air.
There's no way to know which it was.

Though Nightmaren are dream beings, so for them, disappearing isn't that strange. It's sort of their nature to be only partly here in our world, after all.

I guess we'll just have to keep watching to see if any more clues arise.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 am

Yeah the way (s)he posted it , it has is open for a few questions on what (s)he means by vanished and if (s)he was right but the only thing we can do now is wait for more input.
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am

I hope wherever NiGHTS is. S/He is Okay? I Love the Relationship S/He Has with Silk Too. They are quite a team. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 am

dreamrevolution wrote:I hope wherever NiGHTS is. S/He is Okay? I Love the Relationship S/He Has with Silk Too. They are quite a team. Smile

How about instead of just posting that you are just worried how about helping finding clues and making some suggestion to help even find NiGHTS. Rolling Eyes
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 am

Nightmaren are tough, anyone who's played the games knows that XD
It takes a lot to hurt NiGHTS, so I'm not worried about that just yet.

Unless Wizeman was somehow involved... oh no, I really hope that's not the case!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Nightmaren are tough, anyone who's played the games knows that XD
It takes a lot to hurt NiGHTS, so I'm not worried about that just yet.

Unless Wizeman was somehow involved... oh no, I really hope that's not the case!

Your right NiGHTS is tough I am sure if this has anything to do with wizeman (s)he can take care of it her/his self
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Other way around, Kaneooyakky. If Wizeman is involved, that's the only reason why NiGHTS would be in trouble...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 pm

I guess I just never tooki wizeman too seriously but if it is what I think it is and if it does involve wizeman I am afraid he/she might be takenover by wizeman by some kind of brain wash and might be on a mission to take the cast out seeing as reala thinks he/she saw NiGHTS but when turned dissapeared im afraid what NiGHTS might have been doing. But thats just a theory. Neutral
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 pm

That's quite a theory!
We don't have any evidence that anything is wrong with NiGHTS though, so for now I think we should just wait and see what turns up.

I really hope it's not Wizeman... he made NiGHTS and the others after all, who knows what he'd do!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Your right I watch too many horror movies of course I blame the NiD game for that they got me into horror games in a weird way that I do not remember why

EDIT:CORNSiLKS latest post "We seem to be down to only three active members, four if you count me.

I'm starting to think that NiGHTS' disappearance is somehow related to the lack of activity...."

from that statment you might be rigt then again it also seems like another peterpan ripoff we just have to wish and wish for people to come on the forum and show excitement then NiGHTS might be back to normal.

Last edited by kaneooyakky on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new post)
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next