The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 2 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 am

It's not a PeterPan rip-off, really. We're not making anyone clap or anything and I'm not striking any goofy poses. XD
(I did that for that one Halloween special and I won't do it again)

You actually had a good idea there. NiGHTS is a dream being, whose appearance is affected by us. Each individual has their own idea f whether NiGHTS is more masculine or feminine, tall or short, even what color NiGHTS' gem is.

So it's not unreasonable to speculate that a lack of attention could make NiGHTS appear less.

Just to be safe, everyone think of NiGHTS! I don't think that (s)he can be hurt by just being ignored, but we can sure be hurt by not being able to see or hear our resident rogue prankster!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 2 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  kaneooyakky Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

All right. hmm now i'm gonna start thinking of NiGHTS and all the good times I have had with the games and the NiGHTS moments in The Reala Show. Smile
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 am

I think NiGHTS got hay feaver or something... Well s/he might be messing with Silks dreams... and me too have been having weird pixlated dreams of a haunted stick figgure dream and one of volcano's this past week of knowing NiGHTS is acting strangely... I don't know if its just a couinsadence or something but it sure does not seem normal for my dreams... I just dream of when I'm at school with my friends... Sorry off topic... But have you guys been having strange dreams too or are me and Silk the only ones?... Freaky...
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 am

You kind of need a nose and sinuses for hay fever, Layla. As far as I know, Nightmaren don't get sick since they have no physical body.

But you had an odd dream too? Strange, mine involved riding a horse that didn't want to be ridden. I kind of blamed it on a show I saw on tv though.

I can't even remember my dream from last night.
Keep checking NiGHTS' journal, just in case (s)he shows up!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 am

I was Looking at past topics & NiGHTS' Icon looks different. Like It's becoming all fuzzy or about to dissapear. Shocked
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:22 am

dreamrevolution wrote:I was Looking at past topics & NiGHTS' Icon looks different. Like It's becoming all fuzzy or about to dissapear. Shocked

Yeah I noticed that too but wouldnt NiGHTS need to find a camera and take a picture of his/herself and fo on the computer to do that. because surely CORNSiLK would have noticed if NiGHTS got on the computer. Unless this too has something to do with not getting much attention but I wouldnt think thats NiGHTS pictures would get fuzzy and everything like it is now just because of that. If it true then what might happen to the original NiGHTS into Dreams game or anything else related to NiGHTS that is not fan made.
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 pm

You missed out on a lot of past events, Kane (mind if I shorten your username? it's a mouthful).
This wouldn't be the first time that a castmember's user image has changed to reflect their status.
You're forgetting that this is the TRS forum. It's a universe of its own, so any changes here are directly related to the show. If you notice anything in the future, it definitely means something and should be mentioned.

Good spotting, DR! Would you monitor that please?
I was reading the discussion from back when all that Ideya business was going on, and it seems like if an image changes once, it will change again.
That's definitely not a good thing, is it only NiGHTS'?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Keep an Eye out on NiGHTS Profile image? Sure I can but.... is it a good idea? Shocked I don't want to invade someone's privacy. No
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 pm

As if the admin would ask you to do anything inappropriate... come on!

Our avatar images are not private, DR. If they were we wouldn't post them in the first place. XD

Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Cornsilk wrote:You missed out on a lot of past events, Kane (mind if I shorten your username? it's a mouthful).
This wouldn't be the first time that a castmember's user image has changed to reflect their status.
You're forgetting that this is the TRS forum. It's a universe of its own, so any changes here are directly related to the show. If you notice anything in the future, it definitely means something and should be mentioned.

Good spotting, DR! Would you monitor that please?
I was reading the discussion from back when all that Ideya business was going on, and it seems like if an image changes once, it will change again.
That's definitely not a good thing, is it only NiGHTS'?

Of course you can shorten it to kane ,CORNSiLK, it is the name I originally wanted in my other stuff I logon to. Also thanks for telling me that I noticed that earlier like dr did but thought it was pointless now I see that it wasnt. Ifthats the case what might it mean it looks like NiGHTS is slowly walking away as if dissapearing from existense I guess like he/she does in NiD when he/she dissapears (s)he has to turn first before dissapeaRING (At least from what I remember)
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:30 pm

You're thinking of JoD actually, there is no such animation in the original game.
But that is one theory. That would suggest that it's NiGHTS' choice to leave rather than something coming up.

But if NiGHTS is making a decision and that's the cause of all this, it doesn't explain the unfinished journal post...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Cornsilk wrote:You're thinking of JoD actually, there is no such animation in the original game.
But that is one theory. That would suggest that it's NiGHTS' choice to leave rather than something coming up.

But if NiGHTS is making a decision and that's the cause of all this, it doesn't explain the unfinished journal post...

Who's to say that it is NiGHTS decision. What if it is something or someone else who is doing this to NiGHTS
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 pm

You said yourself that it looks like NiGHTS is walking away or leaving, Kane. That means it was NiGHTS' decision.

Silk was only following up on your theory, so it's a bit odd of you to correct her...

It's been exceedingly quiet the past couple nights. Very strange indeed.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 pm

TRS Reala wrote:You said yourself that it looks like NiGHTS is walking away or leaving, Kane. That means it was NiGHTS' decision.

Silk was only following up on your theory, so it's a bit odd of you to correct her...

It's been exceedingly quiet the past couple nights. Very strange indeed.

I meant that there are multiple reasons that it looks that way. NiGHTS could be forced to leave by something sense I do not know how far any of the nightmarens powers could besides flying and creating warp things by making a loop. Or wizeman which so far that I have seen only throws whirlpools , rocks and strong winds. All I am saying is that yes I did say that but that doesnt mean there could be multiple explanations it doesnt just have to be what I said in the first place. Like a tree just because it is green now does not mean it will stay that way forever same as ideas any person could come up with multiple reasons so they can find a solution depending on what might be going on. And I am sorry if I made her upset for what you said "correcting her" but I didn't I was just throwing in another suggestion on what might be happening. It might not be NiGHTS decition.
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

I personally feel that it could possibly be a correlation between the lack of active fans on the forums as well as the annoying and rude messages/comments on the videos, as others have previously stated before me. Perhaps if we were more active and supportive, it may possibly help with NiGHTS's situation.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Gee Musashi, y'think?!
Humans are so dense...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Perhaps, but at least those of us with a sense of humor aren't afraid to admit it. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 pm

so us humans or what you call simpeltons,dense,stupid,lazy,incoherent,and much more. have to somehow get peopple to act kinder and show some love for the show. we are doomed to lose the reala show now that i do not even care for captilizaton Sleep
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm

It doesn't help us when you decide to be lazy Kane, but one person can't hurt the show as long as others are supporting it.
It's no good trying to pick a fight with Reala, by the way. It's Reala's show, and it's a losing battle to be snarky at him just for being in character.

Respect the other members, it's right there in the rules.

Musashi, I have to agree. A sense of humor is a must on this forum!

Let's focus on the people right here on the forum, since they're the ones who are having the greatest impact on the series.

I see more people coming onto the forum so that can only help. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am

Hey Silk, I'd Like to ask? Is the Rest of the TRS Cast, Sonic team News cast & Frisket, Helping out in trying to Find NiGHTS for You?

I ask because I'm Cerious?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Did you mean that you're serious or curious, DR?

Did you forget? Reala asked Jackle and Clawz to patrol outside, it's been mentioned a couple times. And I see that Puffy has been on, so it's a safe bet that the other castmembers are doing their part.

Don't forget that you can send the castmembers a private note if you're wanting to know something and it doesn't quite fit into the discussion.
It's better to ask someone directly rather than asking me about them. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Wow, where have I been? NiGHTS is missing from the world?

I've been looking at the clues, being the first post on this thread along with the Journals. I guess NiGHTS couldn't sleep and went to the chicken coops.

I also see that there were feathers on the floors, which my best guess is that they're from SiLK's chickens.

Yet what are better guesses from the feathers? Could they be from a pillow? Or perhaps from SiLK's craft section, I know that she cleaned it out recently!

Poor NiGHTS, I hope the Nightmaren is doing okay...
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 pm

You don't Think NiGHTS is turning into a Chicken, is S/He? Shocked
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 pm

That's an interesting theory DR! NiGHTS does enjoy the chickens so much that s/he might have turned into one, but the only issue implies is that would NiGHTS be a Hen or a Rooster? I guess neither, so if that theory is correct, then the TRS crew must find a genderless chicken.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Jackle Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NiGHTS THE CHICKEN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

NO! THE FEATHERS ARE CAT TOYS!!!! SILK LETS THE CATS PLAY WITH CHICKEN FEATHERS!!!!
YOU ALL HAVE SILLY IDEAS!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OH! I HAVE TO GO POST MY JOURNAL!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!
TRS Jackle
TRS Jackle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next