The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 11 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  Cornsilk Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

What two locations do you mean, DR? The only outside location that I mentioned was the farm park.

I agree with Eclipse's idea to look in places where the Nightmaren wouldn't choose to be.
The laundry room would be where NiGHTS wouldn't want to be, after that one Halloween special. But I just did a load of laundry and there was no sign of her in there.

I guess next I'd consider looking in low to the ground and brightly lit areas.
Since the Nightmaren usually prefer to be high up and in the dark.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 11 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:51 pm

What kind of Darkly Lit Areas do you Know of around Your Home, Silk? Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 am

Before I ask something, I apologize for disappearing like that; had lots of stuff I had to do (and with my parents coming over (not to mention my dad's hatred for video games and computers (blames them for his brother's job loss)), I probably won't be on this site a whole bunch today and tomorrow) and also had to take tickets for a volleyball game.

Anywho, SiLK, I was wondering about something. Have you checked most of the places in the house? I'm asking this because I'm being curious and to figure out a theory.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:28 pm

What is Your theory, Dragoon? Since I'm the only one Here at the moment, I'd lik to hear it.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 pm

I was thinking, if certain places in the house haven't been checked yet, probably at least one of the Nightmaren might be lurking there. Yet if most of the house had been checked and there wasn't a single sign of them, here's where my theory splits doubletime. Either the Nightmaren or this "she" might be lurking the forest near the house (unless it has already been looked through) or, as everyone else said, within the farm park. Now I could easily be wrong here, so feel free to correct me or present any rebuttals against this one (erm, three...?).
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:38 pm

That is a very good theory, Dragoon. what do you think, Silk? Whould you like to go for it? Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 am

Hey sorry for leaving other things have been happening, Anyway I think you should check the Barn now since we've cleared the loft we should check to see if NiGHTS, Jackle or Clawz are in there.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  imabratzgirl Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 pm

This might be a bit off topic but..." Did anyone on the show look in the woods?"
I just can't get that out of my head.
imabratzgirl
imabratzgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Sorry guys for my lateness. I had a 3 day long powerfailure at My House. But getting back on topic, I believe already asked about going around the woods to Silk earlier in this thread.

I sure hope she is alright?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Since all exploring aside from the obviously checked locations (bedroom, barroom,etc...) have been shown in videos, I would assume that the woods were not checked. Nobody said "look in the woods next" after all...

Those blackouts are finally ending, so perhaps we can get back on track now.
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Correct, Eclipse. I've video'd the search thus far, except for the areas that we all know I see everyday.

Anyway, there's been no further input on the event so it's kind of being forgotten for now.
It's not a very interactive event when nobody's giving me any directions. "Look in the barn" or "Check that white shack by the pond"

There have been some vague ideas of which general areas need to be looked in, but nothing detailed.

Unless your "look in the woods" comment was a direction, Eclipse?
Which side of the house? There are woods all around.
Though I think that would have to wait, with it being hunting season. The woods aren't the safest place to be at the moment.

So lack of viewer activity coupled with the blackout deprived us of our Halloween special.
Let's try to get everything finished so that we can at least have a Christmas special!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:54 pm

The barn is a good place the look but another good place to look is the Chicken coop since NiGHTS likes chickens s/he might be there or have been there.

Also in regard for Christmas special is it going to be the one meant for last year but due to problems you had you couldn't upload it or is it going to be a new one?
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Don't forget, TTS, NiGHTS and the rest didn't vanish by choice so they're not likely to be in the places that they enjoys hanging out in.
We decided that the Nightmaren are more likely to be in areas that they would normally avoid.

If the special happens it will be a new one with just TRS and maybe a couple of single guests.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Ah okay that's good to go on I'll think about.

Kay just let me know if you need anything from me.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Have you tried ckecking the Roof of Your House or Barn, Silk? Nightmaren's do fly. I think You should try looking from above Your Property.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:24 am

You're a little behind, DR. Like I told TTS, we're looking where the Nightmaren would not want to be.

They were taken against their will. They didn't leave by choice.

Whoever took them would hardly put them in places that they like, what sense would that make?
Try to think of where "she" would hide them.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Okay let me think...I would have to say the barn. I basically the only place I know that the TRS cast hardly go into so maybe there in there or there is a clue that may reveal where they are or what it is that took them.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:23 pm

You mean i have to think in opposites, Silk? Shocked
Well.....? Since Nightmarens are Nightime creatures & Like the Dark & I have seen them on the TRS show Flying around in the Day...... Could "She" Have taken them to a place filled with a lot of Very strong & very Bright Lights?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 pm

DR, quit breaking the 4th wall. My camera doesn't work in the dark, we've established that several times already.
When watching TRS, you have to get into character and accept their reality. It's no fun otherwise.

TTS, actually there have been a bunch of visits to the barn. The last interactive, for example. It's a nice dark place and very attractive to nocturnal creatures.
And of course the ever popular loft is the upstairs portion of the barn.

You're getting the idea though, think of who "she" might be and what her motives in taking the cast could be.
Once you start thinking along those lines, you'll have more ideas about where to look.
What would you do if you were this "She" person and had the TRS Cast in your clutches?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:21 am

Hmmmmmm....That's tough as we don't know what the 'she' is. But if I'd got my hands on most of the TRS crew I'd probably take them as far away from the farm as possible. Are there any notable areas of the forest Silk?
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:45 am

TTS Tahu and blackdemon wrote:Hmmmmmm....That's tough as we don't know what the 'she' is. But if I'd got my hands on most of the TRS crew I'd probably take them as far away from the farm as possible. Are there any notable areas of the forest Silk?

Well TTS, if you think way back to episode 5, Reala did show us some of the woods. Then Claris showed even more in episode 14.

If you're right, then they're probably not on my property. I only own a small chunk of the woods, and the rest is state land on the eastern side, with the rest owned by my neighbors.

Like I said in another post, people are out hunting deer, so I don't want to go into the state land.
But that is sounding like a possible place to look now.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:05 am

I just hope that "She" didn't bury the Maren under something or somewhere, Silk.

I'd take a shovel with You when You go out & Look. Since the TRS show never went under the ground or into a cave. I think You should Look in those kinds of places to find them, too.

It's just a thought. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:40 am

They'd probably enjoy being buried, actually. It would be nice and dark for them.

Don't forget, not being physical creatures, they don't need food or oxygen to survive.

I'm assuming that "She" is not interested in keeping them comfortable though, so I would be surprised if they're just underground.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:37 am

Well we can't do much until hunting season is done. Then you can explore the woods Silk cause that seems to be the only place 'She' would most likely take them in my book. Where about in the woods is still a mystery. I hope we find them before Christmas.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Well TTS, if you really think that the woods are the place to look, I can at least look in the woods closest to the house. I'm just avoiding the state land and the edges of my property. Some hunters don't realize that the hunting grounds turn into private property after a while...

I'm going to start going off on my own in addition to any suggestions, to speed things up.
I'm bummed about the Halloween special not happening, so I want to do the Christmas special even more now!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next