The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 13 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Well, I still think They are somewhere off of Your Property, Silk. It's been awhile but I'm sure that whatever was obstructing Your atttempts to search the two places We mentioned before previously on the thread are now cleared up.

I just hope Your Windows Moviemaker & Camera is now working. I think alot of People stopped in there tracks on this because they were waiting to hear from you about if it was fixed or not. Believe Me, I know that it's very rude to interupt a person when they are repairing things & for guests to do anything without There host's Promt.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 13 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 am

Hunting season and the damaged trees with falling branches, you mean?
The hunting's stopped, but the trees are still unsafe and will be for some time. I won't be going deep into the woods until a few big storms have come through and shaken the dead branches loose.

My camera never stopped working, did you forget to watch my youtube channel?
I've uploaded a bunch of unedited videos.
What's rude is for people to nag about no more event videos, when I wasn't given enough feedback to go on. I can't exactly run an Interactive if nobody's interacting...
This whole topic is here for just that purpose, so you all can keep interacting and furthering the event.

And still, not one person ever made their own TRS episode, even though I asked several times.
I can't do anything about it if people are going to ignore me.
I don't think that anyone even enjoyed the Interactives anymore.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:43 pm

I would have made a TRS video but I'm still getting used to Screen flow I haven't even tried to split videos yet.

Anyway if you ever want to start the episodes up again Silk and un-scrap this I'm going back to my original voted reply which was checking the barn. As even if the Nightmaren are not in there there might be something there to indicate if they were taken to the woods or not and/or who 'She' is.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 am

Hey, NiGHTS picture is getting Clearer again. Very Happy I think We are doing something Right.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:19 pm

I think that we have our newest member to thank for that! Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Well, Whatever our New Member is doing, Keep it Up. Very Happy
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13