The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 3 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Thank you very much Jackle, that clears up a lot of things. For a second there, I thought it was a clue.

Yet I've read through Jackle's journal. A hot gust of air with blinking lights? That's even stranger than the feathers. Of course, it is dastardly hot outside, and many areas are having heat warnings. Yet wind isn't that often hot...

Could it to something to do with NiGHTS going out in the sun?
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 3 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  kaneooyakky Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

MagicPickleFairy wrote:Thank you very much Jackle, that clears up a lot of things. For a second there, I thought it was a clue.

Yet I've read through Jackle's journal. A hot gust of air with blinking lights? That's even stranger than the feathers. Of course, it is dastardly hot outside, and many areas are having heat warnings. Yet wind isn't that often hot...

Could it to something to do with NiGHTS going out in the sun?

Sadly the forum somehow messed up my post so I will quote yours. Here is what I think it really is. The thing flying with blinking lights might be a plane or helicopter the heat might just be the heat wave.
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Good point Kaneooyakky, the blinking lights could be anything such as a helicopter. Also, as I made my point about the heat outside lately, a heat wave is very possible.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:20 pm

I like it Kane... in the immortal words of Jung, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Besides, Jackle thinks that everything is news-worthy.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Also, keeping watch is awfully boring, so anything appearing can be exciting when having a job such as watching for NiGHTS.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Today has been a pretty non-productive day on this site we learned the fur was just a cat toys and that Jackle saw a plane or helicopter and a heat wave. But the cool thing is Puffy and Jackle are back on the forum so thats something to be a little happy about.

Oh well we just have to wait for more evidence and support the show.
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 am

Hm, it's true that I have a few feathers loose on my floor for the cats. And some have just spilled out of my craft nook.
But Reala knows that, so why would (s)he have made such a mistake? Unless it was just one of those 'just waking up' moments...

And Reala quoted Jung, how very fitting XD

It's cooler today, so maybe the change in temperature will have some effect.

NiGHTS' avatar has degraded a little, nobody seems to have noticed. That can only mean that we're not making progress.

Think everyone, what was the general feel of the forum when NiGHTS disappeared? What factors could have contributed?
Let's go back to looking at the evidence rather than just replying to the latest theories. We have to solve this mystery!!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am

OH MY GOODNESS!! Your Right! Shocked Look everyone. https://therealashow.forumakers.com/u3

Do you suppose Because of all the inactivity & Negativity in the Past on these Forums That it's somehow Destroying NiGHTS? Question oh no...... Sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am

Only two posts yesterday, that's not good.
If this is the level of support, then I really fear for NiGHTS and the show...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Sorry CORNSiLK my computer was out I could not post anything. And I have an idea for a video that I want to show to you. Since I have not been on this forum that long so I did not know that their was a Reala day and a NiD day I am making a video involving both to make up for it. It will not be much but I hope it will help show you that I support the Reala Show.

EDIT:
Cornsilk wrote:I had an odd dream last night, and it was about TRS.
That's odd since I don't usually dream about the show...

What was the dream CORNSiLK do you think it might help what has been going on?
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Kane, that's a spam comment since you're posting it in the wrong area.

Reala Day and NiD Day or fandom events, they're not at all related to The Reala Show.
Reala Day is Aoril Fools Day, because in Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams, the game lets you play as Reala instead of NiGHTS on that day.
And NiD Day is July 5th, the anniversary of the US release of NiGHTS into Dreams for the SEGA Saturn.

If you want to do anything for either of those fandom holidays that's fine, but discussion for them goes in the Off Topic section, since it has nothing to do with TRS.

And sorry to hear about your computer. That doesn't excuse the other members though, even if you had posted that would only have been three people yesterday.
The membership here needs to become more active if they want to have any impact on the series.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 am

Despite me being an average forum stalker, SiLK has a very good point. Strangely enough, though, most of this inactivity of fellow users has seemed to have started way back possibly a short timing before or after the TRS anniversary of this year. I can easily understand if it is due to real life, but this is quite concerning.
From what has been seen so far (including NiGHTS' avatar getting worse), I theorize that most of the cause behind this is because of the major drop in activity here on the forums and the tension that was created due to the fans that are on Youtube (and not the forums) complaining about there not being much episodes created after the Easter Special. Now I'm not trying to be rude or trying to troll here, but, honestly, wouldn't it be a lot easier if said Youtube fans viewed the announcements here on the forums instead of constantly spamming the videos asking about what is going on? We know that NiGHTS usually doesn't like tension or fights between fans (especially here on the forums), but I noticed how his tone changed within that one Journal post of his, usually he doesn't sound as agitated as he did (that and how the post is cut off mid-word and mid-sentence) in that one-it kind of sounded way to out of characteristic for NiGHTS from what I read.

Of course that's only part of a theory of mine, there are still pieces that I still kind of don't know about. I'm also wondering the same as Kane is about your dream SiLK. I'm thinking it may have some relevance as to what is going on and why NiGHTS has been acting the way he is.

EDIT: I don't know why, but I have this nagging thought that this also might have something to do with SiLK's Ideya again... I'm not too sure if that is really the case, since the only Nightmaren that is being affected by this is NiGHTS. While I was looking through a few of SiLK's journal posts, I remembered one of the posts did say something about her having odd dreams and only remembering fragments of them, and that's what kind of sparked up this small theory/conjecture.

EDIT 2: 0_0 Umm. Is it just me or is Jackle's avatar image also starting to go out like NiGHTS'? I just looked at it recently and it is fuzzy. I'm starting to think that my Ideya theory might be partially correct.

EDIT 3: I just went back an checked Jackle's last journal post. He did mention that someone might be involved, the only clue there is that he addressed said person (or Nightmaren?) as a "she" and also stated something about hoping she is nice and that she is pretty. I wonder who he is talking about.

EDIT 4 (Argh, how many updates am I going to find for various theories about what happened consecutively?): I recently went an checked back on SiLK's journal entry about the dream relating to TRS. I noticed it stated something about a kid giving her a hard time and her having to prove she was the one who makes the show. I'm not too sure if this part may be correct, but the kid SiLK mentioned in her post might be the "she" Jackle was talking about. It's kind of too soon to tell, but I have a feeling it might be one of the two dreamers (or visitors) that we might know of (I'm not trying to accuse either of the girls for what is going on, this is just a theory, so feel free to prove me wrong if necessary)...

Last edited by MidnightDragoon on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added more info to avoid illegal double-posting)
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Hope it's not the Reala from Maresuke's "The NiGHTS Show" that has anything to do with it? Shocked I know how competitive the two Reala's are.

EDIT: OH NO!! affraid NiGHTS Image IS Begining to get fuzzier. & Yes, It appears that Jackle is begining to Dissapear, too. No
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Don't worry guys, it's not my Ideya. I'm as yellow as ever!
My dream was just some random kid, not a real person, so I'm not thinking very much of it right now.
Since TRS NiGHTS is my personal view of NiGHTS, it's only natural that I'll be having odd dreams while (s)he's out of action.

But why is Jackle now affected? I'm stumped there... who is "she?"

DR, Puff is still out of commission after the whole shooting incident. Besides, we're too friendly with all of the TNS cast members. Puff would never actually act against any of us.
I sure could use their help about now, though... I wish that Maresuke wasn't so busy.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Well I hope We are getting close to the answers soon. the ways the images of NiGHTS & Jackle Dessolving & Getting Fuzzy is very disturbing to look at.

Hopely When the Mistrey is sloved Their Original avatars Will Return. They were adorable & I loved them.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Puffy Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Spell-check is your friend, DR. You owe it to yourself to run a check on what you type before you post it. 'Hopely' is not a word, so I can only assume that you meant 'hopefully.' And there is no I in 'Mystery.' There is however, an I in d'issolving.'
Also, 'sloved' should be 'solved.' Though a simple reversal of the letters is forgivable...

I am only correcting you because Reala will be far less considerate of your feelings if (s)he does it...
TRS Puffy
TRS Puffy

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:30 am

Thank You for the advice, Puffy. Smile

Well, I was looking at Jackle & NiGHTS profile pics. NiGHTS is getting worse While Jackle still looks about roughly the same.

Reala & Puffy still are safe. So I don't think it has spread to them, yet.

I hope when We do figure this out a new vid or a clue may come up to What we have to do Next, comes up. The way NiGHTS avatar is Dissolving is really freaking me out. Shocked

Last edited by Cornsilk on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just fixed a typo :))
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:01 am

DR, I keep saying it. If you members want new videos, then you have to give me more energy.

It's still not happening, and that's probably part of the problem with NiGHTS and now Jackle.

Bring this forum back to life and post in the other sections if you want to help.
If you have nothing to say in any of those topics, make a new one that you can add to.

You know, Clawz hasn't been mentioned for a while either.
As one of the castmembers without an avatar here it's gone unnoticed. But does anyone else find it odd that both of the Nightmaren who Reala sent out to search for NiGHTS seem to have been similarly affected?

I think that a non 'maren should look, in the hopes that only Nightmaren are affected. I'll have a word with the lesser castmembers about that...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 pm

NiGHTS" icon is GONE! Shocked I went into His/Her Jornals to check on it's statis & it wouldn't even upload for Me. Not even when I Refeshed the page.

That's Really bad.... No
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm

NiGHTS' journal shows fine for me, that was probably just a problem on your end.
But indeed, there is a distinct lack of an avatar... forum glitch? Evil omen? My prayers finally answered?
You decide...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 am

Oh, look! NiGHTS' avatar is back... sort of!
It still doesn't look good, but at least there's an avatar.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm thinking that there might be a link between what is going on here and this "she" that had been mentioned by Jackle. If we can figure out who "she" is, it might become an advantage for finding out what really happened.
I kind of came up with this conclusion shortly after Jackle began showing the same symptoms as NiGHTS (and after checking Jackle's journal) and had my suspicion confirmed after seeing Puffy's post. Finding out whoever or whatever this "she" is might help in solving this case. I kind of elaborated on this in my previous post (see "EDIT 3" for more details) when I was doing theories and finding out tons of things going on like crazy.

Last edited by MidnightDragoon on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added reasoning)
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

MidnightDragoon wrote:I'm thinking that there might be a link between what is going on here and this "she" that had been mentioned by Jackle. If we can figure out who "she" is, it might become an advantage for finding out what really happened.

Be sure to share how you reached your conclusion. It helps others in their own efforts to unravel the mystery.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Guys. We've gotta Pick up the pace! affraid I looked At NiGHTS' avatar & it has gotten so blurry that I can't reconize it as NiGHTS anymore. Sad

Seriously, What is everyone doing? I know we all have our own lives outside of TRS that we all live Crying or Very sad but, if You want to earn or keep something We got to work hard for it. Smile

So let's get right to it. Very Happy
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Actually DR, NiGHTS' avatar has not changed for well... nights!
Which goes to show just how behind the members are, if you are only now noticing a thing like that...

And while the sentiment is appreciated, a little theorizing and detective work would be even better. The clues are bound to be there if anyone looks hard enough!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next