The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TJS NiGHTS writes to NiGHTS

Go down

TJS NiGHTS writes to NiGHTS Empty TJS NiGHTS writes to NiGHTS

Post  TheJackleShow Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello there, other me! This is NiGHTS from The Jackle Show! You have a little more experience than me with Jackle and a few other people, so I thought I'd ask you a question or two just so there isn't any conflict between any of us.

1. I've noticed that, even though our Jackle has a little more restraint (due to extensive Taser shock therapy), both Jackle's still have similar personalities: off the walls bonkers. So I have to ask: Even though your Jackle hangs out in the bathroom most of the time, what do you do to "stay on his good side" whenever he (I say he just because in our game we say 'he' instead of 'it') decides to leave and "go on a rampage"? (and no, Paralooping him is not an option, sadly.)

2. What do you do when Reala decides that he wants to cause mischief? I'm talking "pian-pastry" mischief levels here. I know that we have the capability to talk him out of it, but I've run out of ideas and I don't want The Human to come home to find Hedgehog cupcakes or something.

3. It appears we have some Sonic friends here. Shadow doesn't really like me much, and I was wondering if you had any tips on gaining his trust. I don't think I can ever get him to like Jackle or Reala, but at least he could like me right?

thank you ever so much, NiGHTS

(P.S. really I just want to help maintain peace in the household. I've figured out a few tricks to keep the others in line, like giving Jackle a new card deck will calm him down, and that I can approach Shadow on certain days without being threatened, but I would like a few more ideas to help The Human out. After all, two heads are better than one. And who better to go to than another me? Smile

Last edited by TRS NiGHTS on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Marking this as read.)
TheJackleShow
TheJackleShow

Back to top Go down

TJS NiGHTS writes to NiGHTS Empty Re: TJS NiGHTS writes to NiGHTS

Post  TheJackleShow Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Dear NiGHTS,

It's other NiGHTS again. How have you been by the way? My question is actually really easy this time:

Ok, so AJ has been having trouble getting back on her feet when it comes to posting things. I can tell that she has really wanted to, but when she's trying to find a job and balance college on top of running a blog I can tell she's under a good bit of pressure right now and is really down in the dumps. I really want to see her happy... do you have any good ideas to cheer her up while she's not posting things?

Thanks for the help, NiGHTS
TheJackleShow
TheJackleShow

Back to top Go down