The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 5 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  Jackal-lover68 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 am

Quick question, have those black lines on the blinds and board always been there? Towards the end of the video, because other than that I don't see that much in said video. Don't know if I'm missing something or what, and yes Reala part of me thought you would have found clues.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 5 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:35 am

Reala what was on the bed other then the cats and the brown basket that I believe is full of craft stuff Silk uses to make the plush dolls because at 0.33 I saw something blue right by the pillow and I think I saw something by Poe that was black with white dots on it.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Jackal-lover68 wrote:Quick question, have those black lines on the blinds and board always been there? Towards the end of the video, because other than that I don't see that much in said video. Don't know if I'm missing something or what, and yes Reala part of me thought you would have found clues.

Silk doesn't have blinds... what are you people looking at?

TTS Tahu and blackdemon wrote:Reala what was on the bed other then the cats and the brown basket that I believe is full of craft stuff Silk uses to make the plush dolls because at 0.33 I saw something blue right by the pillow and I think I saw something by Poe that was black with white dots on it.

You mean "Other than" The A is important, kid...
You noticed the craft basket, and you still couldn't identify the purple scissors? Or the tv remote, evidently... and no comment at all on the dollar. Unobservant much?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 am

I honestly don't know what to describe it as. Point is the symbol looked like a square with only it corners, its sides totally cut off.

Reala I don't know what to say to please you. I'm sure there may be a clue somewhere in the video, but I just can't find it. Is the hand supposed to be a clue? I'll repeat my earlier post, besides what you tell us, and what is posted in the video we really don't have that much to go off of. I've freeze-framed anywhere I can. From the dolls who were only making a cameo, to the cats, to the floor.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:06 pm

There was a dollar? I didn't see anything green on the bed. Anyway I keep looking but I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. If I'm missing something guys tell me please. Because if there's a clue in the Reala Pondering video tell me where it can be seen.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Kids, I never claimed that there would be any clues in the video. I merely said that you should look for clues there...
Honestly, getting frustrated with me for your own inability to find any clues, is pretty weak...

You kids were on a roll before when you were analyzing why Silk hasn't been on and such. Rather than being negative and whiny, why don't you go back to that frame of mind? Hm?

And yes TTS, there was a dollar. I haven't the faintest idea why it was there, though... maybe Silk needed bus fare?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Bus fare? So Silk takes the bus to go to her place of work or into town where she gets stuff like shopping. But anyway back to Silk not coming on. Reala has she been around because we know she's not been coming on but we don't know if she's been around. Also in your pondering video you said someone usually tells you to calm down when you start yelling so that suggest Silk wasn't there as well.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

No, TTS. That was something called sarcasm...

How should I know if she's been around? I rest all day long, remember? You'd have to ask someone who's actually awake when the sun's out...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Oh. Kind of hard to tell when you don't give any indication that it is sarcasm.

Well I think all we can do is wait to see if Silk will come back. Let's hope she's okay and that she found any new evidence on where NiGHTS and the others are.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm

No it isn't, you simply aren't familiar enough with my character. You should watch the show more...

If you sit and do nothing, then you let us all down.
Hopefully the other members are willing to go a bit further, like reading the cast journals and keeping track of any further changes to avatars and such...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Well let's go back to Jackle's last journal. Who was s/he on about? S/he seemed to believe that the person was involved in this. Reala do you know what Jackle was on about in his/her last journal entry?
Also Jackle's avatar seems to be a little bit fuzzy but not like NiGHTS's avatar.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm afraid I'm as confused as you on that matter, TTS. I'm trying to figure out who "she" is, myself...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 pm

I would like to give my two cents in the issue.

While Reala was pondering in the latest video, I've heard a voice that sounds similar to NiGHTS' saying, "Hello." If you pay close attention to these exact seconds 0:52. Perhaps NiGHTS is under the elasmosaur?

If I am wrong, it is probably Grasshopper Man. I've never heard Grasshopper Man's voice before, and if I am wrong, I apologize.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Wait, what?
Pickle, I heard no such thing and I was there... I think that you would be able to see if anything was under the elasmosaur...

Odd. I hear what you're talking about in the video, but that sound was not there during filming.
Make of that what you will...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Things are getting bizarre indeed, I'm personally taking that as a clue for the location of NiGHTS and the others.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 am

Grand. It's not even October yet, and we're already getting EVPs...
(recorded ghost voices for you less informed...)
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Who usurped your video Reala?
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Always state what you are referring to, TTS. Not everyone here is alert enough to follow the journals...
It's far more useful to others if you list what you've observed thus far.

Besides, I already stated in my journal that you will see soon enough... or did you not bother to read the whole thing?
Don't ask me questions that I've already alluded to the answer to...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Okay Reala. I'll guess I'll wait and see on the video when you get round to putting it up.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm

If you had been paying attention, TTS, you would know that I will not be the one uploading the video...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Reading Your recent Journal entries & Posts, Reala.

You Make it sound like, Silk's House has Become haunted By a ghost or something?

If it is the case. I beleve I Have an idea who could be the Mysterious "She" You are talking about.

But I'm a little nervious about Showing it, Though.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:18 pm

So Pickle, have you developed any theories? There are of course no such thing as ghosts, or any of that supernatural nonsense. There's just us Nightmaren...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, perhaps NiGHTS made some variations on the edits when Reala and SiLK were away from the computer, then left again? I don't know really.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 am

That does seem unlikely, Pickle... NiGHTS is a mischief causing rebel, but even (s)he would not play a prank of this nature.
Viewers are worrying ,and even though I couldn't care less, it goes against NiGHTS' character to continue putting them through that unnecessarily...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Hey Reala, I'm not sure if it means anything. But look at 1:34 on the pondering video. I spy with my little eye something that looks like a card. Something relating to Jackle perhaps?
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next