The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 7 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:29 am

Yeesh DR, read other peoples' posts all the way through, would you?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 7 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  MidnightDragoon Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 pm

I choose D, because I have seen the shadow within the other video (that and with Reala's more recent journal post involving hearing someone's yelp from the barn loft made me even more suspicious that NiGHTS might be hiding there still).
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 am

And still, people only care about the traitor NiGHTS. (S)he betrayed Wizeman and the rest of us you know, what's stopping NiGHTS from ditching all of you too?

Nobody cares at all that Silk, Jackle, Clawz, and Puffy are also missing. How ungrateful...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

We DO care about the others, Reala. We just feel that if We found out what happened to & Find NiGHTS first then the rest of the puzzel would be put together.

I Mean, what happened to NiGHTS did start off the chain of events that lead to where we are right now. Maybe starting With NiGHTS would lead us to the others & get us all out of this Mess.

You Know What I mean, Right Guys? Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 pm

First off DR, the word is "Puzzle."
And secondly, that makes no sense. Everyone vanished separately, so why would finding the one most likely to go off alone do anyone any good in finding the others?

I really don't think that anyone is actually trying to find any clues here. it's like you expect me to give you hints, which is stupid since I don't know where anyone is either!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 am

okay, I'm now going back into the vid to see what I Missed....

0:22 - I did see a shadow that Resembled NiGHTS & Reala's Horns.
0:25 - I saw waldo of "where's waldo" fame.
1:01 - I thought a saw something that look alot like Jackle's cape on the left side of the screen.
1:55 - I don't know if it's my imagination or not but there looked like there were two figures in that window in the back.

That is what I beleved I saw in the vid.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 am

1. Very good DR, then I was not the only one to spot that.

2. Easter Egg. TRS is full of the darn things...

3. Really? I'm not seeing it...

4. Just your imagination playing tricks on you in the dark... There are a lot of items being stored in the loft.

Though DR, you voted against looking in the loft before. Are you changing your vote?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 am

Yes, Reala I believe so. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 am

Good, we have a majority vote now.
But I refuse to go up there until it stops raining. I detest getting that wet...

While you wait, has anyone come up with any more theories on the subject?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:59 am

Well, besides my thought about "who's operating the camera" in your newest vid. That's observation which changed my vote is pretty much it. Embarassed I'm Sorry, Reala. Sad

Last edited by TRS Reala on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your typo. It's Who's or Who Is. Not whose!)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 am

No more theories, hm? School had better be occupying all of your time, humans. There is no other excuse for the lack of effort being put forth here!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:20 pm

So, How many more votes will it take until You start Your next move, Reala? Question Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:07 pm

DR, I know that you have a very hard time paying attention, but how many times do I have to state the answer?

I've already said many times here and on the videos that I am waiting for the rain to stop!

I am very disappointed with you...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 7 Empty Reala

Post  reala's biggest fan Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I chose D, Reala
RealaPuff? that's a clue. (S)he did try getting rid of you guys on Halloween.
I would suspect RealaPuff. I think you should question RealaPuff.

Last edited by TRS Reala on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed unnecessary bits and fixed your typos and grammar.)
reala's biggest fan
reala's biggest fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Are you by any chance trying to get on my bad side? Hm?
Everyone else on this forum knows how I loathe it when stupid humans make up titles for me!

Go on, ask around. They'll tell you how stupid you just were.
I removed your nonsense to spare you some of that disgrace, but don't do it again.

And picking on Puff? My less sophisticated TNS counterpart has been recuperating after a rather cowardly attack on his person some time ago. And you have the nerve to accuse Puff of being somehow responsible?
You really have no been paying attention. What motivation could any member of The NiGHTS Show, who are our allies I might add, have?

Maresuke and Silk are especially good friends, and since Silk is also missing, there is simply no way that Puff could be responsible. TNS NiGHTS and Maresuke would never allow it, even if (s)he did for some reason attempt it.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 7 Empty Reala

Post  reala's biggest fan Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 am

sorry, ill do better next time. but i checked the newest post in NiGHTS NIGHTLY JOURNAL, (S)he was cutt off. i think you should check around all computers. that does mean NiGHTS vanished while on it. You should check Reala. it might have evidence.
reala rules! ReeUnsure
reala's biggest fan
reala's biggest fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 am

No double posting, spammer. Just edit your existing post.

And for Wizeman's sake, read the rules already! How many times are you going to make me say to read the rules, before it penetrates your thick skull that you need to actually read the rules?!!

And you just continue to waste everyone's time. We all read NiGHTS journal way back when this whole mess started.
Stop trying to dredge up old clues and pretending it's something new.

And that last comment? You continue to try to raise my anger by refusing to capitalize my name, is that it?
That kind of stupid, ignorant comment is exactly why I hate you pathetic humans!

That's two strikes.
Now even though you full deserve to be removed, Silk's rules are clear and you get one last chance.

You also failed to reply to my note, so you are getting a temporary ban.
Take the time off as a chance to rethink your bad attitude.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Reala this is getting a little off-topic, and nothing is written in stone. But that night-over icon looks familiar. Is it just a ban icon, or maybe. Is it the person from the other forum moving over to this one? A little curious about this.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:43 am

This topic hasn't been properly on topic for nights, laundry lover.

And that is the screen you get when you lose NiGHTS into Dreams. We use it for banned members.
Though I am curious as to who "the person" is... anyone I know? You really should try to be more specific...

Better yet, maybe you can take your own advice and stick to the topic.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey, Reala. I see everything is still Chaotic & almost lifeless on here. It's like a great boredom has swept the forums since that one December a few years back. & It's plucking out People, One by one. Crying or Very sad

With only a few people comming to answer every other day, I still oddly feel like I am your only frequent visitor on here? Embarassed
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Yes DR, very few people are coming here.
How is this related to the event?
Take it to the Talk to the Cast topic instead.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I choose D as well! Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Read the past posts, Musashi. We have already reached a vote and I've already done some recording, until the stupid camera battery died... where do you get new batteries?! Silk always handled that detail...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:38 am

Have You tried a store Called the "Radio Shack", Reala? Idea It Has The Camera Battery You are looking for.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 am

dreamrevolution wrote:Have You tried a store Called the "Radio Shack", Reala? Idea It Has The Camera Battery You are looking for.

Tell me DR, do you put any thought into what you say before you post it?
Yeah, Nightmaren go shopping... People would either not see me, or scatter like scared rabbits!
Idiot...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next