The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 8 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Claris, Elliot or any of Silk's Family or friends could do the shopping for You, Reala. Idea I'm Sure Her Friends & Family are aware of Your Presence after many Years with Silk. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 8 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Do you actually watch the show, DR? If you did, you would know that no humans, and certainly no adults apart from Silk have ever interacted with us...
Come on, pay attention to these details. They're pretty obvious.

And stop doing that weird capitalizing every other word thing. You only need to capitalize the start of a sentence, or someone's name.
Either proof-read to avoid such errors, or don't post...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:01 pm

DANG it's empty in here. It's like a Tomb, Reala. pale I try to give the others a chance to keep up with Updating & Nothing happens.

I feel like I'm the only one that has to be starting something up. Rolling Eyes
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:00 am

Yes DR, you are the only one making an attempt. I guess you're the only one still interested in the series' continuation...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 am

Dang right I am, Reala. Very Happy I may not be (as You put it) the smartest person on here, Make assuptions, mispell words, or do something that accidently hurts someone's feelings But the the one thing that I never stopped doing was caring about Your show. I love you Very Happy I love you

If I have to be the only support to keep things aloft until things both continue & pick up with the series & the forums. Then so be it. Smile

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 am

Given your sentiment, I'll ignore your lack of proof reading and basic forum etiquette...

Hm... when you speak like that, you remind me a bit of NiGHTS. (S)he's always spouting off about feelings and trying harder than anyone else. Silk has some of that too, actually.
I guess that's the type of human that traitor attracts...

Speaking of which, is it me or has NiGHTS' avatar changed a bit?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Oh! Shocked You're right, Reala. The Picture is begining to look like an abstract painting.

I Hope Your Camera battery & Rain issues have been solved so we can get to the next part of the interactive. Smile .... Even though I'm your only participant at the moment. Embarassed
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 pm

I apologize for not being on as nearly as much as I usually was. Seeing as though school recently started in my area, I probably won't be on near as much as I really wanted to. (It doesn't help when you have family members almost constantly breathing down your neck trying to boot you off the computer during something like this for their gaming needs ('too much lag caused from being on the computer') -_-) I was also seeing if any other members would post something before I do, but, since that isn't happening, I'm trying my best to try to visit the forums every time I get the chance.

I also noticed the change in NiGHTS' avatar, I just hope that things just don't get any worse than it already is.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

So... you two are saying that you're disappointed that NiGHTS' avatar has come a little more into focus?

Hey NiGHTS whenever you get back, look! They're happy when you're gone!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Coming a little More into focus?.... Shocked Dose that Mean, NiGHTS is comming Back? Smile YAY! I love you Very Happy I love you
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:58 am

Oh DR, don't be ridiculous. Even you know better...
Don't you remember the causes the last time that our avatars changed?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Ack! I thought NiGHTS' avatar deteriorated at first, since I only took a small glance before replying. It seems that with NiGHTS' avatar beginning to refocus, we might be heading in the right direction. This is just my thoughts on the situation, though, so anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 8 Empty i have an idea!

Post  reala's biggest fan Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey, Reala,
Did NiGHTS,Jackle,Cornsilk, and Puffy, use the downstairs computer the day they dissapeared, on the individual dates? I bet you use the office computer. So can you check that Reala? With the avatars distorting, and them dissapearing be related?
Thanks Reala! ReeQuestion
reala's biggest fan
reala's biggest fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 am

MidnightDragoon wrote:Ack! I thought NiGHTS' avatar deteriorated at first, since I only took a small glance before replying. It seems that with NiGHTS' avatar beginning to refocus, we might be heading in the right direction. This is just my thoughts on the situation, though, so anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Look closer. You can make out NiGHTS' eye again in the image, so clearly it is coming back into focus.
And when referring to a plural (more than one), you say 'these are'. Not 'this is'...

And wow, nobody learned anything from the last time that this happened? Really?
I'll point out the obvious for you, then. You humans are the cause.
You get all mopey and negative and poof, bad change to avatars.
You start showing initiative and support for the series, and avatars get better.

Even DR herself seems to have missed the connection, that NiGHTS' avatar came a little more into focus after she stated that she would continue to support the show...

And oh... you're back, spammer... You're not going to have learned anything from your little vacation, are you. I know the type...

Wrong, clearly you didn't do as I asked and watch the show. We stay in Silk's room or areas where we are less likely to be noticed. Yes, I do sometimes sneak onto the upstairs computer to get my opinion in when NiGHTS is being a forum hog... but we all share Silk's computer, in her room.
Which is why you often only see one of us online at a time... duh.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 8 Empty My second idea, and a few dissapointments.

Post  reala's biggest fan Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:53 am

Hey Reala,
You were right about people only Caring about NiGHTS. None seems to care about Jackle, Puffy, and Silk that much being missing. Jackle's avatar is distorting too people! But we should see around the house too, you said you stay in Silks room alot, but we only saw outside areas, maybe making a video searching inside.(and your camera problem, does it have a rechargeable battery? if so then you can charge it...)
Hope this helped Reala! Thanks ReeQuestion

reala's biggest fan
reala's biggest fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Oh I see, you are trying to troll the forum, right? Double posting and just plain being an unobservant idiot.
I can forgive you not knowing much about our video game, but you've really never seen Silk's avatar image? Which hasn't changed at all, by the way...
And come on, did you even try to catch up with the series or read the rules like I asked?
No, you didn't. I don't even need to hear back from you, because that much is obvious. You didn't vote, so you don't get to whine about not getting to look in the house.

Strike two, spammer. Give me a third. Please give me a third strike, so you can go be someone else's problem...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:34 pm

I'M the One that is bringing NiGHTS Back into Focus!?! Shocked

Well then By all Means.... YAY! I love you Very Happy I love you

I was going to post my theories I Typed up about Why, By going Back into previous Posts like you asked me last night. I recently stopped at page seven before I went to bed.

Apparently one or several of the theories Was correct.

This is My list of Theories I wrote down so far...

1.Positive work, activity or energy on the forums that's causing NiGHTS Return.
2.The Heatwave is over so NiGHTS is comming back into focus
3.The Fighting on the forums have stopped
4.Silk comming back Home so as her personal NiGHTS her Ideya is bringing him back into focus.
5...or one of the forum members is giving off strong Ideya/dream energy that is bringing Him/Her back.
6.It's Likely the mysterious "She" is bringing NiGHTS back to us after taking Him/Her for reasons unknown.
7.Users are getting Smarter in there help to find NiGHTS.
8.The Risk Silk is taking is showing good results.

I Know Some of them do sound kinda dumb, Reala. But I really was Reading Very Hard into this. It's Unfortanate that a Spammer Had to be the One to anger You into Bringing the answer out Before I arrived with My Findings so far.

I'm sorry about that. Crying or Very sad

I will Continue on from Page seven to bring forth More Of my Thoughts if You'd like, Reala? Smile

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:01 pm

My DR, what a big post... and you are a person, not a thing. so you mean 'who'. Not 'that'.

You remember all that fuss when Silk lost her Ideya and all the avatars started degrading, don't you?
It was all the effort being made to help that improved them. Well okay, obviously Silk coming back full force was the final catalyst that fixed everything... but the viewers' energy played a big role in it.

Now this is NiGHTS' area, and I am lowering myself by admitting so, but you humans should realize your own ability to control the events for better or for worse...

I haven't said anything that you shouldn't already know.

Okay, enough mushy stuff. I still hate you all...

By the way, did anyone else see feet in the last video?
I was watching while Claris tries to find working batteries for the camera, and one of the quick pans looks quite important... strange that nobody caught it...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

If You are Talking about this Video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=excHDFIemkM

Then Yes. I did see something looking like feet...... Purple feet. Shocked

NiGHTS is that You?.... Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=excHDFIemkM

UPDATE: GUYS!! I Just saw Reala's journal. The same thing that caught NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle & Puffy Has now got Reala.

Since You are putting up the unfinished posts of the Marens "SHE" I want You to show yourself!?! Evil or Very Mad If it's a Battle for TRS that you are wanting. You got it!

NiGHTS if that is Your Feet I saw in the Vid. Please pull through? We're a team. I'll supply the Ideya You need to help The TRS gang. I Believe in You, NiGHTS! I love you
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:45 pm

I would be careful if I were you, are you certain that provocation is the right course of action here?
"She" might go for you next if provoked!
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:06 am

Eclipse is right, DR. I really don't think provoking this "she" is going to help with what is going on. Although, now I certainly have an idea about who this "she" is, but I'll wait to see if another person already has the same suspicion. All I can say about this "she" for now is that there's a possible chance that "she" might be one of the ones that have been stalking the forums lately, and that Jackle's last journal post might give us some minor insight to this one....

Last edited by MidnightDragoon on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, had to add something else in...)
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 am

Like Maybe "Eclipse" or "Reala's Biggest Fan" is the one That did this to the gang?

Eclipse has been stalking the forums for sometime & Never answered until I Challenged "She" to Reveal herself. Strange that She only speaks up when Reala dissapeared.

"Reala's Biggest fan" has been causing problems for Reala lately & appeared in the middle of the TRS Forums investigations with all His/Her nonsence & deviations off the title topic.

So I feel that we have two suspects on Here.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 pm

I'm not too sure why, but I have a feeling that, with the two suspects you mentioned, DR, we might have a conspiracy on our hands. I mainly agree with your suspicions, especially with Eclipse being probably the one who caused the disappearances of the TRS Cast.

EDIT: I don't really think "reala's biggest fan" is involved here, since I just recently checked out his profile and noticed how most of his posts were pretty much of that of someone who doesn't watch the show very much.. Although there is still the possibility of the conspiracy theory here. As for Eclipse, lots of things have in fact pointed to her as mostly the culprit, ranging from the hints within the Cast's journal posts to the Frobmans Ad video. I feel that Eclipse was the one holding the camera in that video and is also the "ghostly" breath/voice we heard at the end of the video

Last edited by MidnightDragoon on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hmm.... Something's not right here; also, decided to pull a Phoenix...)
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Well that's hardly fair. I only spoke up out of concern for DR, after all.
I don't see why I should be a target, what did I say or do to make myself stand out?

I'm not trying to be rude here, but just because someone lurks for the most part does not make them a bad guy... I assure you I'm not bad, I'm simply new.

Of course, Reala is kind of a bad guy, so I'm not sure what standard I should be trying to live up to here... There are a lot of suddenly silent forum members, has anyone considered that maybe someone is working behind the scenes and sending others to do their dirty work?
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Well, that could be true... But, when considering how very few people are truly keeping tabs on the forum, and in combination with what is going on, some of those whom are trying to keep the show from disappearing as a whole are trying to recollect the evidence that we have and figure out all that is going on as to what truly happened. Some theories might be correct, yet some may be completely inaccurate. Judging from the times as to when the ordeal started to where we stand now, we're trying to deduce what we can to find out what is true and what is just false. It doesn't take long for suspicions of newer people to form at times. Of course, with me being aspergian, it's impossibly hard for me to discern weather or not what I say is trolling or just stating the facts that we have. As for what you say about Reala being a bad guy, he truly isn't a bad guy per se, he is a Nightmaren after all, and thus it is in his nature to act the way he does.

EDIT: I know I just noticed this, but does anyone else notice how NiGHTS status changed from TRS Crew to a Moderator? It kind of strikes me as odd here.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next