The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+15
kaneooyakky
MidnightDragoon
reddish96
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
MagicPickleFairy
laylatheangelsprite
SonicS29
Cornsilk
LUCiD
Gerakabatta
TRS Reala
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
19 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 4 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  LUCiD Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:39 am

TRS NiGHTS wrote:A promotion? That would explain it, but I can't think of what Reala could be promoted to. (S)he's already the highest ranking Nightmaren in Nightmare!

Whatever it is, I'm glad Reala's in a good mood. ^_^

Edit: I still feel bad about being insensitive last night, so I'm going to make him something. Hey NiGHTS, do you think Reala would like a poem about him?
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 pm

NiGHTS is still resting (in my closet, for some reason...) but Reala seems to like any positive attention. Art, poetry, stories, cosplay. Just be sure that you don't confuse TRS Reala with the Reala from Journey of Dreams!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Cornsilk wrote:NiGHTS is still resting (in my closet, for some reason...) but Reala seems to like any positive attention. Art, poetry, stories, cosplay. Just be sure that you don't confuse TRS Reala with the Reala from Journey of Dreams!

JoD? What is this JoD you speak of? I've never heard of it before. tongue

I got the poem done, should I put it on here, or somewhere else?
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Ree's not as much into poetry, but any attention should make him happy...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Ree's not as much into poetry, but any attention should make him happy...

Both You & Reala LOVE to be the center of attention. Don't you, NiGHTS? Smile

(Laughs) (In a Singsong Voice) I I love you The "NiGHTS". Very Happy

By the way How's The Crecent Moon thing Coming along? cheers I Heard that Reala Also approved of it. I wonder what the Other Cast Members think? Wink
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Huh? Wait, what? Aw, DR! That's mean!!
I'm not that bad about liking attention... I thought that you liked me...!
NiGHTSSad
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Blast, DR! Stop insulting me, you thoughtless human! Never compare me to that purple idiot!!

But good job on making NiGHTS cry, that's always good for a laugh. I can't believe that you pretty much called NiGHTS selfish after all that nonsense about liking NiGHTS. That's priceless!
Next time though, don't bother with the "I like NiGHTS" lies. Just get straight to the point and insult the traitor!

And I guess you missed it, but I approve the crescent thing because it makes NIGHTS look stupid and (s)he's unhappy about the idea. I'm for anything that makes NiGHTS unhappy, in case you missed... every episode of the show to date...

Anyway, I digress. Make NiGHTS cry some more, it amuses me!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 am

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Huh? Wait, what? Aw, DR! That's mean!!
I'm not that bad about liking attention... I thought that you liked me...!
NiGHTSSad

I do like You, NiGHTS. Very Happy Or to Be More accurate, I LOVE YOU, NiGHTS! I love you But You may have Misunderstood The context of My Text.... Let Me Elaborate on that. Smile

Both You & Reala LOVE to be the center of attention. Don't you, NiGHTS?

That was suppose to be similar to the Way. That Miss. Cornsilk Playfully said that "You were full of Yourself" in the NiGHTS day episode of the Show. I know you are Not Bad about wanting attention. I Was Just Being Playful. I do this with My family & Pets at Home & They Don't get Upset about it. Sad Maybe I shouldn't Have used Caps on the word "Love" When I was Typing it?...... Neutral
I'll Have to Be Careful With that in the Future. What Maybe Okay with my Family, May not Be Okay with others. Embarassed

stupid, Stupid, STUPID!! Hurting My NiGHTS Like That! Mad Embarassed

(Laughs) (In a Singsong Voice) I I love you The "NiGHTS".

I do This with anything & anybody that I have huge Affections for. It's simular to How you affectionatly call Reala "Ree". Wink or How Miss.Cornsilk was Treating Her Cat in the "What's that lump?" video. It would Probably Sound better if I were Present with You & Hugged You, NiGHTS. Embarassed

By the way How's The Crecent Moon thing Coming along? I Heard that Reala Also approved of it. I wonder what the Other Cast Members think?

I JUST Saw The Real Reason That Ree Approved of it. No THAT"S A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY, REALA!!! Shocked Of all the Nerve....I Don't Want to Make NiGHTS Look Stupid!?!

I'm going to have to clear things Up with Him/Her. Neutral
Sorry For The Misunderstanding & Miscommunication, NiGHTS. Crying or Very sad

TRS Reala wrote:Blast, DR! Stop insulting me, you thoughtless human! Never compare me to that purple idiot!!

But good job on making NiGHTS cry, that's always good for a laugh. I can't believe that you pretty much called NiGHTS selfish after all that nonsense about liking NiGHTS. That's priceless!
Next time though, don't bother with the "I like NiGHTS" lies. Just get straight to the point and insult the traitor!

And I guess you missed it, but I approve the crescent thing because it makes NIGHTS look stupid and (s)he's unhappy about the idea. I'm for anything that makes NiGHTS unhappy, in case you missed... every episode of the show to date...

Anyway, I digress. Make NiGHTS cry some more, it amuses me!

Reala, I Don't Think of NiGHTS as a Selfish person. There Was A Misunderstanding Between the Two of us & I'm Clearing That Up with My Adorable NiGHTS. I would NEVER HURT NIGHTS ON PURPOSE!!!! Crying or Very sad

& Cresent Moons on NiGHTS Forehead are Not Stupid. They are elegant, Charming & Beautiful. I love you It's like putting a Crown on Your Head & Becoming King, It's Empowering. Very Happy Maybe For You to Understand, I'll Have to Ask Miss. Cornsilk if She could Put an Upsidedown Black Cresent Moon on Your Forehead For a Bit. Wink Then You'll Know how Empowering they are...... Very Happy

Last edited by Cornsilk on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed the RPing. This is not an RP forum. And personal matters should only be discussed in private.)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 am

DR, you're doing exactly what Reala wants by letting yourself get upset.

And you need to understand that Nightmaren are not humans, as stated in our rules.
What works with humans might not work with Nightmaren. They are a different species, and a different culture, from a different world.
We on this forum forget that sometimes, but Nightmaren are very different from us and we need to respect those differences.

You're breaking some forum rules too. Remember how we don't roleplay here? So I removed the most undesired parts from your post.

And please do not double post. There is an edit button if you want to add something. I merged your posts for you.

NiGHTS has made it pretty clear that (s)he does not want a crescent, so I am going to respect that. You should thank NiGHTS for trying to be considerate of what you want, though. I know that you didn't realize that NiGHTS was trying to politely refuse, so let's not worry about it. No harm done.

And please leave family matters out of public places. They're nobody's business and could cause trouble for you. If you need to discuss something, you can always send me a private note.

Let's stop the overreacting and get back to a pleasant conversation now, okay? Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 am

Okay, Miss.Cornsilk. I'll Be careful. Very Happy (Uhh... I forgot to ask but. You don't mind Me Calling You That, Yes? No? Embarassed )

Stating What I was Doing to Myself is Roleplaying? Shocked I thought that Ment actions That You'd Do with Others on a Forum, Not to one's self? Neutral

Say, Miss.Cornsilk. Could You Clear things Up With NiGHTS For Me? I'm afraid S/he's Not gonna see my Apollogy? I Know How People can & I do Know People that can hold grudges against someone even for dumb mistakes.

(That's how wars are started, Unfortanatly.....)

I apparantly STILL have a Lot to Learn about Marens, Pians & there lifestyles & culture. How Dose Claris & Elliot do it?

I Really think There should be Video instructions on youtube for matters like this, to make sure that such misunderstandings don't happen like that again.... Crying or Very sad
Oh, My cute Little NiGHTS...... Sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:04 am

Hey Reala, I have a question for you for the poem I'm making. What is your position in NiGHTMARE? Are you Wizeman's right hand Maren or something like that?
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 am

LUCiD wrote:Hey Reala, I have a question for you for the poem I'm making. What is your position in NiGHTMARE? Are you Wizeman's right hand Maren or something like that?

Reala's a General. & Yeah S/he is something like that.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 am

@dreamrevolution

Thank you! ^_^ I was just checking because I wasn't sure if NiD Reala had the same sort of position as JoD Reala, and I didn't want to get those two mixed up. ^^;
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 am

Reala's only a General in fanfiction, Nightmare isn't set up like that since as i said, they're a different species and culture XD
Reala's something similar though, since (s)he is Wizeman's most trusted servant and has authority over some of Wizeman's other servants.

DR, any action is roleplaying. If I say *sings a song she made up* that's me roleplaying.

Wow, you really think that NiGHTS is going to hold a grudge? I think that you should give NiGHTS a little more credit than that XD
If you're really bothered, you can send a note for NIGHTS to read tonight.

Claris and Elliot never learned about Nightmaren culture, they only know some stuff about NiGHTS, and whatever (s)he feels like sharing with them.

And I prefer to be called Silk, since that's what everyone calls me online. But I'm not fussy about it. Cornsilk is my gen, so I go by Silk to avoid confusion.

Life is all about making mistakes, and learning from them. If you never make mistakes, then you're doing something wrong! XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Reala's only a General in fanfiction, Nightmare isn't set up like that since as i said, they're a different species and culture XD
Reala's something similar though, since (s)he is Wizeman's most trusted servant and has authority over some of Wizeman's other servants.

I see, thanks! ^_^ I should have it done sometime tomorrow, I hope Reala likes it, I usually just write poems to vent. ^^;
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 pm

When I was in elementary school, I wrote a lot of poetry too. I even got published in a local book, two years in a row.

If you put effort into it, I'm sure that Reala will appreciate it.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Cornsilk wrote:When I was in elementary school, I wrote a lot of poetry too. I even got published in a local book, two years in a row.

If you put effort into it, I'm sure that Reala will appreciate it.

Thanks, and that's really neat that you got published twice. ^_^
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 pm

When I was in elementary school I was mostly reconized by the art work on the side of my pages. (I get bored and finish early.) None of my teachers really minded. Silk were you good at art when you were little?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey Reala, would you mind if your poem was dark? Almost gothic? I mean, nothing too extreme, like extreme violence, because I know this is an all ages forum, but I'm best with dark poems. ^^;
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:38 pm

laylatheangelsprite wrote:When I was in elementary school I was mostly reconized by the art work on the side of my pages. (I get bored and finish early.) None of my teachers really minded. Silk were you good at art when you were little?

I have never been good at art, my poetry was my thing until high school, and after that I got more into animal care and farming. Now that I can make dolls and stuffed toys, I feel that I've found my talent.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 pm

LUCiD wrote:Hey Reala, would you mind if your poem was dark? Almost gothic? I mean, nothing too extreme, like extreme violence, because I know this is an all ages forum, but I'm best with dark poems. ^^;

It's a bit late isn't it? You sent the piece to me privately before I could reply here...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Maybe they couldn't wait, Ree. Humans don't stay up all night like we do, you know!
Well, Silk comes close sometimes, but that's mostly because we keep waking her up... sorry, Silk!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh mind your own business, NiGHTS!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Cornsilk wrote:
laylatheangelsprite wrote:When I was in elementary school I was mostly reconized by the art work on the side of my pages. (I get bored and finish early.) None of my teachers really minded. Silk were you good at art when you were little?

I have never been good at art, my poetry was my thing until high school, and after that I got more into animal care and farming. Now that I can make dolls and stuffed toys, I feel that I've found my talent.

Im good at paint and pen drawings and sculpting but when it comes to cloth and needles there will be blood...
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Aw come on, Layla... Anyone can sew! Ask Silk, I know that she'll be happy to teach anyone who wants to learn! NiGHTS XD
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next