The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+15
kaneooyakky
MidnightDragoon
reddish96
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
MagicPickleFairy
laylatheangelsprite
SonicS29
Cornsilk
LUCiD
Gerakabatta
TRS Reala
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
19 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm

TRS Reala wrote:I am not NiGHTS. I am not friends with humans or any other inferior race...

Okay, I understand. :3 Although I think we could've been good friends. I'll ask NiGHTS, and maybe Jackle and Puffy too. :3
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm

LUCiD wrote:
TRS Reala wrote:By all means, let's make NiGHTS as unoriginal as possible! What is it with you humans and comparing us to those Sera Myuu characters? That's a romanization of the Japanese title if you're.. .well, stupid!

But hey, I'm all for making NiGHTS look ridiculous, so this concept has my support!

aw c'mon reala, lighten up and enjoy life a little, would ya? :3 like you never wanted to dress up for fun! ^_^

Yeah, Reala. We saw You wearing a Black cape for a few episodes of your show. Wear a Hockey mask for Friday the 13th and Dressed up as a ghost in your first halloween special. Very Happy

I've also seen Nights wear a Red Nose, dress up like a bird for a story S/He was promoting & was a Pansy for Halloween. I love you

You guys even Become each other on April First. Wink

With that much evedence, I'm Not understanding Why, You Two Dressing up is a problem? You seem to enjoy your costumes. Neutral

Besides it's Not like we are asking You or NiGHTS to Dress up as Your JOD counterparts. I Know how much You Loathe your doubles, (NO MASKS FOR YOU! Wink ) Just as Much as I Loath Freddy Krueger from the Remake of "Nightmare". (Freddy is Not a Giant Rat, People.) Evil or Very Mad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:59 pm

DR, I regret to inform you that you are embarrassing yourself.
I'll admit that I forgot about the Friday the 13th mask, but I did mention the cape (which was blue, not black), and the ghost costume was a joke for the show. It was scripted!
And the body switching is not dressing up at all. You think that I would ever willingly make myself look like the being I despise the most in this or any other world?! Do you?!

We all know that NiGHTS doesn't have the decency to be ashamed, and so will wear just about anything...
So quit while you're ahead. I will not budge on this issue.

Last edited by TRS Reala on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm

He ain't budging on the issue, as much as we wish he would. How about we ask Jackle instead, has he ever dressed up before? Maybe he could switch his cape for a dracula cape and stuff like that. :3 What do you think Jackle?
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 pm

That idiot probably would... Ha, he's already whining about wanting the computer. That kind of makes me want to stay on longer, just to irritate him...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:07 pm

TRS Reala wrote:That idiot probably would... Ha, he's already whining about wanting the computer. That kind of makes me want to stay on longer, just to irritate him...

I know it's not my place to say, but can't you be a little nicer to Jackle? I mean you are siblings after all.
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicS29 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 pm

TRS Reala wrote:That idiot probably would... Ha, he's already whining about wanting the computer. That kind of makes me want to stay on longer, just to irritate him...

You be giving me fan art ideas, bud. :I
pleeeeenty.
SonicS29
SonicS29

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

LUCiD wrote:

I know it's not my place to say, but can't you be a little nicer to Jackle? I mean you are siblings after all.

I could, yes. But I have no desire to be.
Our shared heritage is the only reason why I allow fools like Jackle to live...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:14 pm

TRS Reala wrote:
LUCiD wrote:

I could, yes. But I have no desire to be.
Our shared heritage is the only reason why I allow fools like Jackle to live...

C'mon, he ain't that bad. I'm sure deep, deep, deep, down you don't mean that. :3 No one truly does when it comes to their siblings, I could never hate mine. ^_^
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:16 pm

I meant exactly what I typed. And I did not use the word 'hate'. I would appreciate it if you would not put words in my mouth, so to speak...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:18 pm

TRS Reala wrote:I meant exactly what I typed. And I did not use the word 'hate'. I would appreciate it if you would not put words in my mouth, so to speak...

Aha! So you do care! Knew it. -_-
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:18 pm

TRS Reala wrote:DR, I regret to inform you that you are embarrassing yourself.
I'll admit that I forgot about the Friday the 13th mask, but I did mention the cape (which was blue, not black), and the ghost costume was a joke for the show. It was scripted!
And the body switching is not dressing up at all. You think that I would ever willingly make myself look like the being I despise the most in this or any other world?! Do you?!

We all know that NiGHTS doesn't have the decency to be ashamed, and so will wear just about anything...
So quit while you're ahead. I will not budge on this issue.

I'm Sorry that I'm not Speedy, Reala. But I'm a Slow writer on the computer. I think long and hard on my responces. I saw the conversation You and the other user were having, but, I didn't bother to change My long written thoughts. Crying or Very sad It took me awhile to come up & add on what I wanted in a Responce.

I'm not Sonic the Hedgehog or the Road Runner, you know. I can't Be fast. Neutral
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Don't embarrass yourself like that, Lucid! I just asked you nicely to not put words in my mouth, and the first thing that you do is exactly that!
It's because of mannerless fools like you that I don't befriend humans...

And DR, who made any comments about speed? If you feel insecure about your typing speed, just wait until everyone stops posting. But it looks silly when you get defensive over something that nobody ever made an issue over...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

TRS Reala wrote:Don't embarrass yourself like that, Lucid! I just asked you nicely to not put words in my mouth, and the first thing that you do is exactly that!
It's because of mannerless fools like you that I don't befriend humans...

I'm sorry if I came across as mannerless, I certainly didn't mean too. I also didn't mean to put words into your mouth, minor miscommunication, my apologies.
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Miscommunication indeed! You were so bent on making an immature and incorrect point that you would have responded thoughtlessly no matter what I said!
Keep your ridiculous notions to yourself, and never try to tell me how I feel! I know myself better than a fool human ever will!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

TRS Reala wrote:Miscommunication indeed! You were so bent on making an immature and incorrect point that you would have responded thoughtlessly no matter what I said!
Keep your ridiculous notions to yourself, and never try to tell me how I feel! I know myself betetr than a fool human ever will!

Please don't misunderstand me, I did not mean to seem thoughtless to you. It won't happen again.
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Explain to me how ignoring someone's feelings and words so that you can say whatever you want is not thoughtless...

You know better.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:33 pm

TRS Reala wrote:Explain to me how ignoring someone's feelings and words so that you can say whatever you want is not thoughtless...

You know better.

I'm sorry if I upset you. I have a bad habit of speaking before thinking, the last thing I wanted to do was upset you, mark my words.
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Then stop insulting me and pay attention to what others are saying...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:36 pm

TRS Reala wrote:Then stop insulting me and pay attention to what others are saying...

Don't worry, I'll be good from now on. I promise. :3
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm

TRS Reala wrote:
DR, who made any comments about speed? If you feel insecure about your typing speed, just wait until everyone stops posting. But it looks silly when you get defensive over something that nobody ever made an issue over...

Can do. Thank you for understanding, Reala. Smile Us Autistic People do tend to be insecure about things. Neutral
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 pm

DR, don't make excuses. We are what we are, and nobody expects anyone else to be anything more.
But do not use what you are as an excuse. Ever. That sort of weakness one thing that I will not tolerate...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 pm

You kids are lucky tonight, it seems that Ree's in a good mood! (s)he's being unusually tolerant, so I hope that you appreciate the attempt.

Ree's actually right about not making excuses about what we are. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and conditions and abilities that set us apart from others. But it's bad form to use any of that as an excuse for our mistakes.
It's good to be different, so don't let anyone (I'm looking at you, Reala...) tell you differently! Be proud of it!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:You kids are lucky tonight, it seems that Ree's in a good mood! (s)he's being unusually tolerant, so I hope that you appreciate the attempt.

Ree's actually right about not making excuses about what we are. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and conditions and abilities that set us apart from others. But it's bad form to use any of that as an excuse for our mistakes.
It's good to be different, so don't let anyone (I'm looking at you, Reala...) tell you differently! Be proud of it!

Thank You Reala & NiGHTS for the incouragement.
I admit the being Autsitic does have it's advantages. Like Good Memory, Perceptions Normal people don't have, "Eagle" eyes, Creativity.....

Maybe, Reala got a Promotion or some kind of Special Approval from Wizeman, NiGHTS. Idea
Usually, whenever I receive something special from Someone or if I looking forward to Something Special that I heard or Read about. It dose reflect on My moods throughout the rest of the day. Wink

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:20 pm

A promotion? That would explain it, but I can't think of what Reala could be promoted to. (S)he's already the highest ranking Nightmaren in Nightmare!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next