The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+15
kaneooyakky
MidnightDragoon
reddish96
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
MagicPickleFairy
laylatheangelsprite
SonicS29
Cornsilk
LUCiD
Gerakabatta
TRS Reala
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
19 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 am

I did. Thank you For Being Understanding of Me & calmly Explaining things to Me. Your Kindness can really Move Mountains, NiGHTS. It's one of the Reasons I find you SO Adorable.

I know say that a lot about You. But it's True, What can I say?
You are Adorable, NiGHTS & I I love you You.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:30 pm

NiGHTS is probably the most understanding person anyone will ever meet. (S)he gets around and meets every type of person, after all!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Yeah I'm Thinking about Getting A NiGHTS Doll, Myself. I haven't Desided Weather it'll be a Legit or Custom one. Whatever the case, I'll be saving Money to get one, so that (As a Mental Exercise for Myself) NiGHTS Him/Herself Might Be able to vist Me while I Dream.

Hey NiGHTS, Want to Know a Secret?

Whenever I draw You. I allways (Pull a "Sailor Moon" &) put a "Cresent Moon" Marking on Your Forehead. (Don't Know Why I do That. It Just Seems to "Be" You. You Know What I'm talking about? I can Explain it Ferther, if You wish?)

Have You ever tried wearing one of those on Your Forehead? I wonder How You would Look?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm

That sounds like UV NiGHTS' influence. TRiPPY has an entire generation of fans thinking that that her fan version of NiGHTS is official now XD

Hey, if anyone's looking for custom NiD dolls, I've reopened commissions temporarily. I'm the most affordable and accurate, too! Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Cornsilk wrote:That sounds like UV NiGHTS' influence. TRiPPY has an entire generation of fans thinking that that her fan version of NiGHTS is official now XD

Hey, if anyone's looking for custom NiD dolls, I've reopened commissions temporarily. I'm the most affordable and accurate, too! Smile

Oh NO! I've been Doing this Even Before I've Even Heard of that Fan Character. I've Given NiGHTS Crecent Moons since my Middle School Years in the Mid Ninties. The only other artist at the time to do this was "Alaer Kino" but I Discovered this AFTER I started Drawing Crecent Moons On NiGHTS' Forehead.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Oh no... That Alaer person is one of the most disturbing humans I know... I mean come on, Alaer is my name backwards! Who does that?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Well....The User named his (or her) internet Identity after a fancharacter she Created. If my Memory of the Fan characters backstory serves Me Well.

(Keeping in mind the Whole Backstory to NID wasn't avaliable to us on the internet at the time. So we only Had The US game, Instruction Manual, Strategy Guide and Comic Books to work with.)

Alaer Kino Was the Son of (the Fan's Interpratation, Based of the sources avaliable at the time. Remember, The Fans in the US didn't know about the "Gender" Situation involving the NiD cast.) Reala and Makoto ("Lita" in the US version) Kino a.k.a. Sailor Jupiter. (These Stories Crossed over into the "Sailor Moon" Series.)

The Artist Still Draws this OC to this Day. But the Only Thing that's Remained the same from the Begining is the OC's First Name. From What I understand Now. Alaer is Now Written as a Fay or Fairy Now & the Whole NID/SailorMoon Backstory & His Last Name was dropped & removed from Him intirely.

Her Art is Just WOW!!! I Remember seeing a LOT of Reala Pics on His (or Her) Websites.

Last edited by Cornsilk on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just removed the unecessary bits, please do not offer to link to this person's works :))
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:33 am

Uh, DR? We know who Alaer is. That's why Reala was so disgusted.
Please, everyone,. don't read those stories. They're mean and not the sort of thing that belongs on this forum! I mean it, it's not for kids!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 am

Can do NiGHTS. It was a Slight deviation from my Explaination to Miss.Cornsilk, of The History I had of Drawing You with a Cresent Moon on Your Forehead.

You Did Read those Posts were I told that Story, before Reala's Deviation from it, Yes? No?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:16 pm

NiGHTS saw, it's just that we really don't approve of Alaer's early works, and Reala especially doesn't like it since she didn't respect him at all. And since those stories aren't kid friendly at all, we just don't discuss them here. Smile

Reala wasn't deviating, he was just protesting the topic since (s)he's not a fan of those stories and the related art. Since this is the Talk to the Cast section, Reala was still on topic.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 pm

alright, Miss. Cornsilk. I only Explained all that because I thought you didn't know. And don't worry I won't talk about Her stories on here.
The point I was Still trying to Address to You was that I Drew NiGHTS With Crecent Moons under My own Power without any Outside influances & that the connection to the Artists in Question was a Total Coincedence.

But Anyway, NiGHTS. Trying to get Back to The Original Point of the Secret I wanted to Tell You and a Question that Gose along with it.
Would You wear a Cresent Moon on Your Forehead for a bit & see What the facination with Us Wanting to draw You with such is about? It may help You Give Us Your own Personal Input about having such a thing on there.

You Have Such a Lovely, cute, adorable & elaborate Outfit & while your Hat/Horns are as decorative as your outfit. (Now this is my own Personal Reason on Why I draw Cresent Moons on You. It Reflects Nothing on Your Personality or Your Integrity. You Know I love You very Much & would never Do anything to Hurt you.) Your Head Just looks & feels so "bare". Like Something was missing from it.

When I Draw a Cresent moon On Your forehead it "Completes" You in my Drawings somehow? Like it Gives You some kind of "Impowerment". Maybe, it's because there is a Connection Between the Moon, The Night & Dreaming experiance. I don't Know.

Plus, I do see alot of Official art, the Comic Books, Cutscences & Title screens from the NiD & Christmas NiGHTS. (JOD, included) where You are in frount of a Crecent or a Full Moon Backdrop. Maybe That Culd be an Influance as Well. It's possible.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Everyone sees NiGHTS differently, so there's nothing wrong with that! XD
NiGHTS changes to suit the individual, after all.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Yeah, but do you really have to see me as a miniature version of myself, Silk?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:
Would You wear a Cresent Moon on Your Forehead for a bit & see What the facination with Us Wanting to draw You with such is about?

oh! i think that'd be cool! ^_^ what do you think NiGHTS? :3
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:12 pm

I do that anyway whenever I visit the people who are into it... You've all seen me, you humans just have a hard time remembering sometimes...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Yeah, but do you really have to see me as a miniature version of myself, Silk?

It Think having a Small size is Indearing to Miss.Cornsilk. It makes You more Cute & Cuddly. I Know if I Had a NiGHTS Doll of My Own I'd Hug, Love & Cuddle the Plush to bits (Figure of speech. Not litteral.) Just Like the Genuine article. I love you

TRS NiGHTS wrote:I do that anyway whenever I visit the people who are into it... You've all seen me, you humans just have a hard time remembering sometimes...

True, But Still..... It still be cool to see in an Episode of TRS?
I mean Come on. I Remember You routing For Us To have Reala Were a Funny Mask a fan suggested in one of the First "Write to Reala" episodes.

Why Not Wear a Cresent Moon on Your Forehead for an episode? Is there something embarrassing or Uncomfortable about it that You do Not Like, NiGHTS?

I don't want to put You into a situation where Your feelings may get hurt. Crying or Very sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 pm

I'll ... I'll think about it, okay? It's just more work to change my look on the show, so I'd rather leave that to dreams. But if that's what the viewers want...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank You, NiGHTS. Very Happy I owe You one, I love you BIG TIME!

You Know, If the anything You'd wish to Talk about with Me, Anything at all that You'd Wish to Let Out, away from whatever is bothering You. My Dreams, My Door & PM (and if Miss.Cornsilk allows it. My E-mail.) are always open to You. Okay?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 pm

By all means, let's make NiGHTS as unoriginal as possible! What is it with you humans and comparing us to those Sera Myuu characters? That's a romanization of the Japanese title if you're.. .well, stupid!

But hey, I'm all for making NiGHTS look ridiculous, so this concept has my support!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 pm

TRS Reala wrote:By all means, let's make NiGHTS as unoriginal as possible! What is it with you humans and comparing us to those Sera Myuu characters? That's a romanization of the Japanese title if you're.. .well, stupid!

But hey, I'm all for making NiGHTS look ridiculous, so this concept has my support!

aw c'mon reala, lighten up and enjoy life a little, would ya? :3 like you never wanted to dress up for fun! ^_^
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 pm

I enjoy life fine! And no, I never wanted to insult myself and Wizeman by changing my appearance. Unlike some traitors...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:28 pm

TRS Reala wrote:I enjoy life fine! And no, I never wanted to insult myself and Wizeman by changing my appearance. Unlike some traitors...

You should try it, it's fun! :3 I know Nightmaren's don't usually dress up for Halloween and stuff cause they don't celebrate it, but maybe you could this year. I think you'd like it. Maybe a vampire or a werewolf or something scary like that. ^_^
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 pm

I wore a cape once, that's more than enough. I do as I like and unless Master Wizeman says otherwise, I will not do anything that does not please me!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LUCiD Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:36 pm

TRS Reala wrote:I wore a cape once, that's more than enough. I do as I like and unless Master Wizeman says otherwise, I will not do anything that does not please me!

Okay, I'll back off. Also, did you get my friend request? :3
LUCiD
LUCiD

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 pm

I am not NiGHTS. I am not friends with humans or any other inferior race...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next