The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+8
Tier
TRS Puffy
TRS NiGHTS
Spynmaster
midone
Cornsilk
dreamrevolution
TRS Reala
12 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast Empty Talk to the Cast

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:22 am

Oh, and it is nearing the time to choose this month's member of the Month... so far, no one is outshining anyone else.
You may want to change that... because being ungrateful whiners when a member of the household has died and is not yet even in the ground, will only get you a place on the Wall of Shame...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Talk to the Cast Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm

I'm sorry about what happened to Your Step-Grandfather, Silk. Sad 
My prayers go out to you & your family.

Last edited by Cornsilk on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected capitalization and a typo.)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 pm

It's okay guys, I didn't mention the viewing and funeral because I don't want to be depressing. You can't blame the members for not knowing what I didn't tell them.

And come on Reala, you know that Spyn's my buddy. He'd never intentionally hurt me, and I am not offended.

DR, it was my grandfather, not grandmother. I corrected your post for you.

Anyway, I've been on my feet pretty much three days in a row, and I need to babysit tomorrow in the oncoming blizzard, and then Wednesday is my daycare job.
So you'll all understand if I'm too tired to be very active until this weekend.

On a brighter note, I caught a new mii character on the drive to the funeral home yesterday, and three more this morning.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi Guys. i'm not feeling too well, as the stomach flu is spreading for maybe the 74th time this decade.
And, We won tickets to the circus. and i swear the weather here is messed up. In Fall, it was so cold on halloween in KY that i think my sweat froze. and now, its so warm here, that i don't need a jacket. What's next? 189 degrees in June? only seems logical.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 pm

See that, Reala, NiGHTS? CORNSiLK knows how much my heart goes out to her in this time of need. I have been in her corner when a big fat chunk of members were AWOL during the holidays, and I am still in her corner in this time of grievance. That's what happens when I give-a-shard about my friends.

The only reason I brought up the tumblr blog was to change the subject as SiLK wished. I didn't have any other ideas at the time.

And I think it would be a good idea to see Write to Reala questions answered, and I have one or two questions waiting for Reala.

Speaking of writing to the NiD crew, maybe NiGHTS could give some more advice in Tips & Advice from NiGHTS.

How did you get new Miis on the road?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

TRS NiGHTS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Yes Spyn, blah blah blah, unnecessary defensiveness...
Silk's far too kind, you realize...

Ah, a new topic.  

Yes, the flu is spreading.  I don't know how Silk has managed to avoid it so far...

It is miserable here.  the snow has been falling so heavily that even flying is not worthwhile...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Reala, quit being such an instigator!!

Sorry Spyn... I know that you care, I was only worried because Silk's been so down... forgive me?

I agree that we should use Write to Reala until the tumblr gets some more mail. And maybe my Tips and Advice as well?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

NiGHTS, I'll forgive you as long as you remember that I always be on SiLK's side. My conscience would never forgive me otherwise. As for you, Reala-face, there's no such thing as being too kind. Kind is keeping in contact with peoples for a decent amount of time. Some chatters, even RPers don't seem capable of doing that, so yeah, SiLK is pretty special.

NiGHTS, I have questions for you too, so I'm looking forward to your next video! ^_^
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:13 am

What NiGHTS said, Reala... behave yourself.

Well, I'm pretty sore today. I was a very active child and as a result, broke my collarbone and seriously injured my hip at a young age.
I aggravated both yesterday with all the snow shoveling that had to be done, so I don't think I'll be going out much, except to feed the chickens and exercise Becky.

Too bad I can't send NiGHTS out to do those things for me... not being physical has its drawbacks.

I've got to take a photo of my front yard, you'll never believe the amount of snow otherwise.
I'll try to get one after I've had my coffee and all.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 am

Cornsilk wrote:I've got to take a photo of my front yard, you'll never believe the amount of snow otherwise.

Oh yes I would. You think you have alot of snow? Spend a winter in Wisconsin for awhile. Did I mention we're right next to Canada?

I think NiGHTS would be too distracted by the snow, anyway. Hey! Maybe you could train Becky to haul a snow shovel with one of those harnesses! All the energy she has it can't be that hard. XD
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:45 am

Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Once again, we must remind everyone that spam posts will be removed, and multiple offenders may or may not be banned depending on their attitudes and how frequently they break forum rules.

Talking about yourself has nothing to do with talking to the cast. Take it to the Off Topic section if you really want to self promote. You can make a brand new thread for it.
It does not belong in this topic.

Silk is much more forgiving than I am and tends to only ban people temporarily. I prefer to eliminate troublemakers entirely...

But I digress... stay on topic or go make a new one.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:42 am

Wow, it's quiet again! Maybe it's better when there are less videos and blog updates. The updates seem to be drawing people away from the forum instead of increasing their activity here...

Silk's been trying to learn to knit lately. She's going pretty slow, but she says it's because she wants to train her brain and get the muscle memory for knitting.
Apparently, once you learn to knit, you can go years without doing it, and still remember how!
You humans are amazing, did you know that?

It's still very snowy here, but Becky loves it. I was watching from above as Silk exercised her yesterday. Wow, that dog is fast!

Now I think that you're all wonderful, but we're still looking for a Member of the Month... that's someone who shines above the rest in some way! It's really easy to win, just do your best to support the show, and be helpful and friendly.
Good luck, everyone!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:09 am

We're working on ways to try to attract more activity without having to put extra time into advertising. You members are welcome to spread the word, but if I did that I'd be too burned out to work on the forum, blog, videos, and events!

But expect to see something brand new, and amusing within the next few months...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:12 am

Hey Silk, It's Snowing again outside Where I am. Are You & the TRS & STN gang doing okay?

I heard that You've been getting these wacky Weather Patterns with the Snow as well. While I am Happy that Winter is back in character after so many Years of being Out of Character. I feel it maybe overdoing it a bit.

Keep Warm & drink lots of Hot coco, everyone.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:58 am

You and I live close enough that we're getting a lot of the same weather patterns, DR.
Can you believe it's snowing again? I tried to take out the garbage and the barn was frozen shut!

Oh, winter is definitely overdoing it. I had frozen eggs yesterday, so I'm having to make extra trips to the coops to prevent any more from freezing.
They're still good to eat, but the shells crack so they can no longer be hard boiled.

So, on the subject of TRS, what should we do about Singles Awareness Day? AKA Valentines Day.
Give Claris and Elliot an episode? make another Anti Valentine with the Nightmaren? Skip it altogether?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Temperatures are predicted to drop to highs in the minus range again on Monday, so I have to bundle up again. Brrrr... I've had frozen eggs too, in my fridge. I had to keep adjusting the temp to keep the eggs from icing and sticking to the surface.

As for Valentine's Day, I say we devote some recognition to the couples who have been through drama in and out of it. I want to focus on what makes real love.

Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Meaning what, Spyn? We are not interested in drama, as you well know. This love thing sounds like a big stressful waste of time from the way that I keep seeing it described...
And nobody wants to be in TRS videos anymore, so it's not as if we could interview anyone.
So I am not at all sure what it is that you are suggesting here.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am

Just offering suggestions. I know I don't want to see you monopolize an Anti-Valentine's day special by abusing the cast members, 'cause that's what'll happen. Of course...you'll probably just do the same to Claris & Elliot's moment, too... *sigh* I'm out of ideas at the moment.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:54 am

Who knows what'll be in it. Maybe a circus date episode would work. i did go to the circus yesterday! On other terms, how have you been doing, Cast?
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:11 am

A circus...what an odd concept... I wonder if SiLK would ever make a Harlequin doll...

So after I had a moment of being depressed, I thought about cats. Maybe we could dedicate it to the happy moments that SiLK's cats brought us. They gave us so many good times, I think. A love for cats.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 am

Spyn, you never answered Reala's question.
It sounds like you're suggesting not using the usual cast at all. Could you please elaborate?

A circus? With the big cats, clowns, and large balls, that might be a little too frightening for the dreamers - especially Elliot.
You know, because of Clawz, Reala, and Puffy...
Although NiGHTS into Dreams was inspired by Cirque du Soleil...

Spyn, My own Nightmaren OC, Tier is a mint and rose harlequin. I'm surprised that you weren't aware.
(S)he doesn't appear here because I don't want to force my own character into a show inspired by the original video game.
But Tier featured big in my old NiGHTS into DayDreams fic.

Spyn, it sounds like you're voting against a Valentines video now?
You'd rather we don't acknowledge the "holiday" and make a video about my cats instead?
Though with all respect, I'd rather not think about the cats I've lost... it still hurts...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 am

Well, not like clowns 'n such, but the cats could be tigers, and you could set up a pillow/blanket fort for the circus. or maybe have a trip to a place you like.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 am

Spynmaster wrote:And a special for Claris and Elliot would be so nice! They definitely deserve it!

This was posted a while back when everything was chaotic here, but I think that Spyn already gave us an answer.
I couldn't find any other clear suggestions, though!

Everyone besides Spyn, what do you think? Give Claris and Elliot their episode? Have a baking session with Silk? Skipping the whole thing?
Give us some input, please!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey I got it! Let's make it about Ducky finding B! We haven't even finished that, and we got so off-track last year. Reuniting long-lost lovers...it's perfect! Very Happy

Maybe add some V-day treats in the kitchen as well. Have you made peanut butter bars yet, SiLK? Just keep Reala out, 'cause we all know what'll happen when Reala uses the kitchen... On that note, check the Pian population...
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next