The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+8
Tier
TRS Puffy
TRS NiGHTS
Spynmaster
midone
Cornsilk
dreamrevolution
TRS Reala
12 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Claris & Eliot & Ducky & B themed Love day Episodes sound good.

I wouldn't Mind seeing an episode poking fun at the Misconception of "Sonic & Amy" either.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Yeah, let's just make a big plot hole and magically pull B out of it to make up for all of your failures to be active and participate in her rescue...
That would make for an incredibly full and annoying video, and I seriously doubt that anyone would be happy about such a cheap trick. Or are we also meant to cut to Silk waking up and finding out that it was all a dream?

I am not willing to break rules to conclude a storyline. We just aren't going to bother with any more interactives since everyone's just going to leave us hanging and gripe at us when we can't go any further with it...

Now, since nobody is feeling helpful here I'm just going to go and make a poll.
This is a TRS special, so quit asking for non TRS characters to appear. It will not happen!
If anyone actually wanted to see the STN characters, then people would ask - and shockingly enough, nobody ever asks for them.

Now go to the poll section and vote for the relevant options...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:20 pm

e_e I'd like to point out that Reala is the only one that's ever complained about that TRS interactive. Funny how that works(considering it's Reala's fault B's gone in the first place). That said, I too am irritated that the other members hadn't given the interactive much thought since I would've liked to see the end of it. And now...we never will. Shame on you for wasting SiLK's effort.

Anyway, I made my vote, so hopefully we can have something nice for Valentine's day to make us feel all warm and cuddly(and torture Reala  Twisted Evil ).

DR, what did I say about mentioning Sonic?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Since when does DR pay attention to anyone, Spyn?  

Don't forget to comment with your choice in the poll.  It helps us figure out if everyone on the forum has voted or not, since random guests can also cast a vote.

And no Spyn, actually you have been quiet negative as of late.  Read your last few posts and look at how mopey and pessimistic you were.  
And you're the most active member here, so imagine how that reflects on the forum at large.  

That is constructive criticism, so don't give me any gripes or try to claim that I'm being unreasonable.  You're too old to act like your icecream fell off its cone every time the audience proves how noboddy really wants this show to continue...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Yay! for the first time in 3-4 years, we got snow here! enough to make 2 large helpings of snowcream. As for the special, try looking back on Christmas NiGHTS. Speaking of which, a full Christmas NiGHTS Would be nice.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Christmas NiGHTS, Midone?  But this is a Valentines Day Not So Special!  

Plus I don't own a Christmas NiGHTS...

Have you voted yet? Be sure to head to the poll section!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

What i'm saying is, maybe add Heart and other love symbols around your house, like in Christmas NiGHTS, Where around Valentines, there would be hearts across the game.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:52 pm

We don't decorate for Valentines, so the best I can do is buy some chalky hearts and chocolates. :/

Be sure to go vote in the poll, Midone! The options are there to be voted on!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 am

Okay then!

Last edited by TRS Reala on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I removed the spam content. The remaining text is too shrot to be worth posting, though. In the future, please remain on topic and post more than two relevent words.)
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Please don't respond to someone and then go off topic.  Go to the Off Topic section if you must self promote, Midone...
it's in poor taste and we really don't care for it in our Talk to the Cast section.

As for what Silk said, that goes for everyone else!  You may think that there's plenty of time until Valentines day, but you forget that Silk needs time to film and edit!

Get your votes in, and send in any content that you want in the video ASAP, or you will simply lose your opportunity to influence the Not So Special.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

midone wrote:Yay! for the first time in 3-4 years, we got snow here! enough to make 2 large helpings of snowcream.

Speaking of Snow. I hope the People in the Southern USA are doing alright? After Hearing that Snow made it's way into States like Texas & Florida, I feel really sad for them.

Sorry about talking about the weather like this. But, I feel like with all those Years of being OOC. Winter is kinda overdoing getting back into character.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 pm

I agree it is unusual weather, but you're not talking to the cast when you discuss the snow.
Please try to stay on topic. You can always make a thread in the off Topic area to discuss this winter's effect on everyone.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:05 am

More snow! Okay so it's just a very light flurry of snow, but it's still snow!
It's actually kind of fun to fly through, but it's starting to get too bright out there for my liking... I think I'll take a rest and head back out once the sun's going back down.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 am

Yeah... i'm a little sad because most of the snow melted.  Sad  theres still some in the shaded areas, but still...
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 am

It will be some time before we can see the grass again here...

Becky loves it, at least. That dog runs around at high speeds and crashes through mounds of snow like it's the best thing ever.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 am

All dogs have some kind of descension from the wolf, and all wolves are one with the outdoors, so Becky probably feels like a wolf out there.

We have another snow storm coming. Winter is just constant snow for us. But, like SiLK, I live near the woods, too, so it's pretty good scenery. Sometimes at night, I hear howling in the woods, and I think it's coyotes.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Very true, although did you know that some dogs also have fox in their lineage?

There are coyotes a few miles from my place, but they seem to not come up the mountain.
That's very good for me! Coyotes have been known to kill and bury entire flocks of chickens, then return whenever they want an easy meal.

I hope that the weather is merciful tonight... I'm not in very good condition at the moment...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Then you probably didn't wanna know that Arthur Rankin passed away a few days ago. Rankin/Bass made plenty of animations, including one liked around here, The Last Unicorn.

On the bright side, who's watching the Puppy Bowl? Very Happy Keyboard Cat will be there, too!
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Oh no, that's awful news! Silk loves the Rankin/Bass cartoons!
Flight of Dragons is my personal favorite.

We watched the entire Puppy Bowl, but come one Spyn... that wasn't even the real Keyboard Cat!
I was very happy to see that Lil Bubs made it on, though! I love that spunky little kitty!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 pm

It's too bad SiLK couldn't do a video about it, like she did that one time. Reala was such a squirmer. *lol*

I heard about a documentary about wolf-coyote hybrids, going near neighborhoods and stuff. Can you imagine? Wolf strength & brains, plus coyote bravery and scavenging?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:33 am

Silk's putting her effort toward the Valentine special, Spyn. She can't do both. Plus, she's sick right now.

And yeah, we saw the show about coywolves. They're more common around urban areas apparently.
It's just as well, for the reasons Silk listed before.
Even though it would be nice if the deer could have some of their natural predators back... especially cougars...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:02 am

Sorry to Hear about Silk's Illness, NiGHTS. Was this the doing of all that Bad Snowy Weather We've been having?

I'm getting very worried by all this Overdoing Winter has been behaving lately.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 am

Silk works in a daycare sometimes. Of course she's going to get sick, children are filthy!

Though I am inclined to agree with your sentiment, DR... it is snowing even now, although due to your proximity to us, I'm sure that you knew that already...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:13 am

Tell me about. I Have a 3 year old brother, and just trying to get him to take a nap can hurt you. i can only imagine how insane his dreams are. i hope for her recovery asap! with that being said, young children are kinda filthy. their boogers, their biting teeth... this is why when i grow up, I'll design games. and maybe take up being an anime maker. sorry, got off track there. and Lil' Bubs? aww, he's adorable. he is so lucky with his condition being able to live. i love happy endings. (and i LOVE bad endings for the villains! they so deserved it.)
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 am

I think that Lil Bubs is actually a girl, but easy mistake with a name like that.

I'm doing better today, but my energy is still not where it should be.
Be sure to write in to the blog so that we can respond!
http://therealashow.tumblr.com/
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next