The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+14
TWiLiGHT
TRS Reala
Spynmaster
midone
laylatheangelsprite
Eclipse
kaneooyakky
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
TRS Jackle
Cornsilk
dreamrevolution
Musashi_HUmar
Miyu88
18 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 40 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 am

Hm, I don't have any ideas either. Maybe we should just ask Silk to make chocolates or a heart shaped cake...?
Or we could give Claris and Elliot their own video. They definitely celebrate Valentine's Day!

Well, we are what you perceive us as, so the male and female thing isn't really offensive. Only when the author is insisting that we are always one or the other...
We'll read some fanfiction sometime so that you can see what we mean.

But come on... do I really look like either gender? I don't have the obvious attributes that would define it... usually... and spiritually, I don't see myself as either. For my species, that is the norm after all.

Oh! I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to rant... how embarrassing...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:48 am

You see there?  NiGHTS tries to hide it, but (s)he is as disgusted with these pairings as I am!  

It is a very common misconception  that we are androgynous beings, and we allow this to be believed because it is easier for most humans to accept.  
In reality, we are in fact neuter.  Not to be confused with neutering a male pet... indeed not!  
It means to be entirely without gender, as we are in our natural state.  

But as we are shapeshifters and especially in NiGHTS case, influenced by those around us, we do indeed gain certain attributes when the atmosphere suits it.  

Voids!  Now I'm ranting... you bring out the most disgraceful behaviors, NiGHTS...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:55 am

There's no need to blame NiGHTS for being outraged, Reala, and there's no need to feel bad for it, either, NiGHTS. It's called showing emotion, and I admire that in both of you. Ranting simply shows that you give a shard about something, so don't ever be ashamed.

And a special for Claris and Elliot would be so nice! They definitely deserve it! (I wish we could have one for Amy, Tails, and Knuckles too...and maybe Nack...)

Voids...? Where in the bacon did Reala learn that from...?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:07 pm

You misunderstood, Spyn. Ree was actually sympathizing with me there. (S)he was just being Reala about how (s)he worded it!

The STN characters don't have much of a following, or we'd see them more often. But I'll be sure to let them know that someone's thinking of them!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Speaking of STN. Since a certain blue Hedgehog is Now living in Silk's House, now. Will He be introduced in a STN video or Will He be on a New TRS video?

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:29 am

Now now DR, we have no evidence of him living here. He's superfast, remember? That guy can be anywhere!  NiGHTS XD 

I can say though, that since he is not from any of my games except for that one cameos... he will not be a part of TRS.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 am

e_e My Spynney-sense is going off. I detect deception. There is something that is not being told here... This is not the last we will see of that blur...<_< >_> Where's a high-speed camera when I need it...

How come DR wasn't this attentive during the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years specials? ~_~
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:44 am

NiGHTS and Sonic have a sort of friendly rivalry.  Frenemies.  
Sonic's ego gets the better of him and he tends to point out who has more games...

So it's probably for the best to not have them under the same roof... if you think that NiGHTS and Reala are bad... imagine NiGHTS and Sonic constantly trying to 1-up each other!

Only NiD characters are part of The Reala Show.  We may have cameos, but only Sonic Team News has a regular cast of Sonic characters.
There's still no interest in STN, though.  Otherwise you would see a whole lot more of them... hint hint!

Also... Spynney sense... XD That's what I love about you, Spyn.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:13 am

But You have Tails, Knuckles & Amy to keep Sonic in line, Silk.
Is He really THAT awful of a House guest?

I can only imagine the Headaches Sonic would cause for Robotnik/Eggman & Nack/Fang.

Hope Sonic doesn't know They are living in the House with You, Silk. Something tells Me if He finds out, "Pigs are gonna fly" in The TRS & STN shows.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 am

DR, do you really think that anyone can keep Sonic in line? XD

What makes you think that they're living here? Only Knuckles, Tails, and Amy hang out in the closet area.
Nack likes it around the coops... he likes eggs.

Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:22 am

Well..... We haven't seen Where the STN cast lives when they are not doing the show. Plus, You do have a big House, Silk.

I hope NiGHTS is protecting the Chickens Eggs from Nack. I know how much they like Him/Her.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 am

None of the characters use the house, except for my room and the garage area. They wouldn't want to be seen by my family, after all.

They all have their own homes. Even NiGHTS and Reala have their own places when they're not here with me.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 am

Quit arguing, DR! Do you honestly believe that anyone would live in a closet?!
Why would anyone abandon their homes to move in with some random human female? It makes no sense!

I am merely visiting until the terms of my contract are fulfilled... and NiGHTS comes and goes as (s)he pleases...
Clawz, Puffy, and Jackle are here to make my stay here more comfortable.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:08 pm

I digress. Let's talk about the tumblr thread, and the multiple cobwebs that it has collected during the holiday season. Now that said holiday season is over, I vote for getting it back up and running.(DR, I'd advise not bugging SiLK or the TRS or SRN about whether or not Sonic will be making another appearance, because it's become mighty apparent that no one is willing to say anything about it. I'm pretty sure that we can -try- find other topics to talk about.)

Oh, I meant to ask - where did you put the Secret Santa gifts? I can't find them.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:57 am

Oh, that... Silk attempted to do a mass upload and program tumblr to space them out over the following weeks - and failed.  
So weeks of updates were uploading to her personal Rocky Farm page instead of to my blog.  
Rather than re-upload every Halloween response after the holiday had passed, she got frustrated and took a break from it.  

But I do agree, that blog has been silent for too long...  maybe I'll take some Write to Reala questions there until people begin writing in to the blog again.  
It has no mail...

And Spyn, you are aware that Silk was attending the viewing yesterday and is at her step-grandfather's funeral today, yes?  This is what you deem a good time to press about neglected duties?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 am

Everyone, please give Silk a break! DR's challenging her about the Sonic characters and Spyn is giving her a hard time about tumblr being inactive when she's on the forum every day, for all of your sakes!

You all know that she's having a difficult time, so I can't understand why you aren't giving her a little more space.

I won't stand for anyone griping at anyone when they're having a hard time, okay? Now let's be pleasant please!

-------

https://therealashow.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=268
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40