The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+14
TWiLiGHT
TRS Reala
Spynmaster
midone
laylatheangelsprite
Eclipse
kaneooyakky
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
TRS Jackle
Cornsilk
dreamrevolution
Musashi_HUmar
Miyu88
18 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 38 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  Cornsilk Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:17 am

Wow, that's painfully cold! No, I've never experienced lows like that.

I haven't measured the snow outside, but my sister in law says it's 7 inches, so I'm going with that. Wow!
There will be sledding later today...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 pm

I wonder if you ever snowboarded, SiLK? NiGHTS, Reala, ever raced each other in a snow race?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:44 am

Nope Spyn, I've only gone sledding down my driveway before. The snow here is mainly powder, so not much good for snow sports until it starts to freeze into ice.

On a less pleasant note, I had to remove a spam post this morning.
Please, if you have nothing to contribute to the current conversation, either start a new topic or read along until you have something to add.

Posting random exclamations will only lead to a possible strike against you.

Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Well, that's kind of rude, as you posted this in this exact topic:
Cornsilk wrote:Just to be fun, let's have you lovely people write down a few scripted lines to be incorporated into the video.  You can't choose who says them, but type them out and the first ten will be used.
Example: "Holy Flying Fishes!!"
Anything you want.  And yes you may go more than once, but try to give others a chance please.  
Go!
i grabbed this from the previous page. and now i'm a little miffed.  Sad  those were my exclamations for that video. and so again, i am miffed. and if you don't know what miffed means, it means ticked off. i am trying to be politely upset, if that makes sense.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm sorry Midone, but you didn't specify that, and that request was for the New Years countdown video, so it's too late anyway.
I just didn't bother saying that the deadline for exclamations had passed, since that video's been live for four days now.
Nobody was rude, it was only a misunderstanding.

Please read the latest comments before you reply to any topic. You'll avoid confusion that way.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Midone, that wasn't very nice! We all know what miffed means... it's a more polite phrase than the other one that you used.

Silk had to remove your post because it wasn't contributing to the current discussion. You replied to an older post that is no longer being discussed.

I think that Silk was very polite. She didn't name names or do anything other than remind everyone of the forum rules. If you hadn't felt the need to reply, nobody would even have known who Silk was referring to...

You obviously misunderstood that that request was for New Years, ans so out of date now. We can't add lines to a video that's already been uploaded!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Dearest Midone,

Next time you would like to contribute to something like the TRS NYE countdown video, make sure you read all the details (especially those pertaining to time and date). I can understand your dissatisfaction with the given situation, but when a forum member goes that much out of their way to express it in such a spam-like as well as rude fashion it clogs up the forum pages, annoys fellow members, and makes the admin's job a lot more difficult. It is especially impolite to express such a distasteful attitude when the forum admin has publicly expressed that she is under duress at the given moment. I advise that next time you wish to make a complaint of any kind you make sure that something is legitimately wrong by examining everything first before you say anything. Also, do not spam about it either because you can easily be removed.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:40 am

I'd prefer it that you read the spoiler below before you say anything else to me. i can't keep it a secret anymore.
Spoiler:
Just be glad i'm nice right now, because where i am, its 1:38 am, and i decided to post this to make up for my past rudeness, okay? don't bother PMing me, because i'll be blocking PM's until i calm down, which is the correct thing to do. but seriously, wake me up at 2:53 am, and you're in for nightmares. i need my sleep. good night, i suppose.

Edit: Ahh, looks like i just needed some time to calm down. sorry about that post. you can just delete it now, it just said how i hate having ADHD, and stuff. not really that important anymore.

Last edited by TRS Reala on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I merged your posts for you... and next time, please do not post until you can control yourself better.)
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 am

It is always best to remove yourself from the situation if your emotions are getting the best of you, Midone.
In the future, please follow that advice instead of throwing a forum tantrum and embarrassing yourself...

You seem to still not understand that on this forum, we are a community. No one is going to PM you to discuss what happened! And if anyone does, then I want you to report them to an admin so that they can be dealt with.

You are not defined by any conditions that you may have. We are speaking to Midone here, not Midone's brain chemistry... the two are separate and as you mature you will learn to tell the difference between your true feelings and bad chemistry.

Now enough of this drama.
This could all have been avoided by you reading the recent posts before adding your own, and not replying to obsolete posts.
In the future, please pay more attention before posting, and do the mature thing and remove yourself before you rage-type anything that you may regret later on...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:11 pm

...I want to take a moment to sympathize for Midone. I've known people who've had emotional breadowns and have felt alone.

That said, it's still probably not a good idea to rage-post. No one else should have to deal with the stress of it, and no one wants to read it.

And now, I'd like to digress with a more pleasant post. SiLK, what do you do when it gets intolerably cold out?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Could not agree more, Spyn. Well said.
But yes Midone, if anyone contacts you privately to be less than friendly, then please report them to me. I can be highly protective of my friends on this forum, and I won't stand for anyone being given a hard time.

Well, the coops each have a heat lamp installed, and I install plexiglass over the windows... oh wait, did you mean for myself?
"Hot Hands" air activated hand warmers. I keep them readily accessible and open them before I go out. I also wear a balaclava.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Sorry about that rage. i have had a sore throat for 1 week, a cough for 3 weeks that was so bad i had to always have an inhaler, a headache that made me wanna rip my face apart, annoying growing pains, AND MY BROTHER IS DRIVING ME NUTS. he just squirted rash cream on my mom's tv and poured garlic on her bed. and, to relate, my car door freaking froze shut. i had to crawl through the front door of the car. i also got Wii Fit U, and burnt 500 calories, just by keeping the WFM (Wii Fit Meter) in my pocket. and also, we may be temporarily moving to Florida because of the cold. beaches, here i come!
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Could not agree more, Spyn.  Well said.  
But yes Midone, if anyone contacts you privately to be less than friendly, then please report them to me.  I can be highly protective of my friends on this forum, and I won't stand for anyone being given a hard time.  

Well, the coops each have a heat lamp installed, and I install plexiglass over the windows... oh wait, did you mean for myself?  
"Hot Hands" air activated hand warmers.  I keep them readily accessible and open them before I go out.  I also wear a balaclava.  

How are the TRS & TSN casts dealing with the cold, Silk. Hope They're helping with warming your home up?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:04 pm

DR, you ask that every year, and the answer has not changed. We Nightmaren are not physical beings, and we do not feel the cold.

We do not interfere with the running of the house...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:11 am

DR is just being compassionate due to the cold, Reala. No need to be a sourpuss. You should be thankful she cares enough to ask about your well-being.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 am

They get that question a lot, Spyn. You can't blame Reala for getting a little tired of it, even if (s)he was inappropriate in his response... :/

I'm off to work momentarily, just checking in so you all know I'm alive.
Offline drama continues and probably will for the next few weeks. Your patience is appreciated.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:41 am

Hang in there, SiLK. I'll be rooting for ya out here.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Yeah, same here! no matter how angry i get on the forum, nothing will stop me from loving you as a sisterly figure! my real sister moved to kentucky, and she's got 2 jobs, and in one of them she's an assistant manager. jealous...
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:25 pm

I think of myself as everyone's big sister, or Auntie.  Take your pick.  
That's why I crack down so hard on anyone who dares to go after anyone on this forum.  We're family here.  
Midone, I know how you feel.  No matter how strict I act, I care a lot about you.  "Admin Mode Silk" is a role I'm forced to play sometimes, but the real me just wants to be everyone's friend.  

I appreciate the sentiments, all.  Unfortunately it's looking like my grandfather won't be with us much longer... I'm just doing my best to keep him comfortable right now.  

I'll be less active for a while, but I promise I'm really fine.  Just very busy and tired.

Last edited by Cornsilk on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Aw SiLK. I'm so sorry.I'm sure you'll do everything you can to make his last moments as nice as possible.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 am

Thanks Spyn, it's okay.

I'm sorry everyone, I didn't mean to make the topic so depressing.
Let's pick things up and discuss something fun.

It's icy here today. Is anyone else getting snow or hail? Becky and I went out earlier to open the coops, and one of the roosters flew out, so Becky had a wonderful chase before she managed to capture him for me.
Good dog!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 pm

No, but i got rain. also, my cat Sarah Passed away last year. or at least i think, cats tend to run away before they die.
Although, she was about 19. woulda made her 93-99 in human years anyways.
Also, Silk, can i have the task of making emoticons for you?

Last edited by midone on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Finally, our cold snap is over, for now. It's foggy right now, and it's around 30. The reports said that there might be freezing rain. Guess that's why salters are out in force today... Last thing we need is icy roads.

Becky's such a good dog, putting her energy to practical use. I can only imagine her chasing down not-so-welcome critters.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Well, Becky was also the reason why the rooster flew out... but yeah!

Silk's grocery order had to be cancelled again, it's too dangerous to ask a truck to drive this way!
I don't mind the weather, but for everyone else's sake, I hope that it warms up again soon!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:29 am

So... yesterday it was snowing ice pellets, and today it's humid and all of the ice is melting. I saw Silk go out with no coat, to open the coops!
What strange weather for your world... I mean, this would be perfectly natural where I come from, but it is highly unusual for the Waking.

Well then, let's have a show of hands - who else is annoyed by all of the heart shaped chocolates and frilly doilies when Valentines Day isn't for another month and isn't a real holiday anyway?
...you can't see it, but I am raising my hand.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next