The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reala's Journal

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reala's Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Reala's Journal

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 pm

How does Silk tolerate these obnoxious members?! They have no respect, so clearly aren't fans of the show. Why are they even here?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Humans have some very strange, and very wrong ideas about we Nightmaren... So many of you are so very wrong, and so very clueless...

Not that you don't mean well, but I really don't think that any of you so much as read the game booklet.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Hm, I got up earlier than usual since it's dark and stormy out. I wish that we had this sort of weather more often, it's pretty nice! Actually, storms put me in a good mood. Storms remind me of Master Wizeman. I guess that's why I like them.

Oh yeah, that Tails brat is afraid of storms, right? I think I'll go spook him a little for a laugh!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 pm

So much for my good mood, I come onto the forum and some idiot's trying to compare me to brainless animals and some stupidly unoriginal fantasy things some human made up.
Honestly, if you can't just be on the forum and socialize normally, then go away! You don't have to understand or try to step on Silk's toes to tell people what to do.
You are a member, not an admin! You type, we castmembers reply, everyone's happy.
If you can't manage that, then get lost!

Thank you so much for ruining my good mood, you ungrateful, selectively blind, little gnat!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 pm

And the troublemaker did it again.
Way to go, you insensitive, stubborn, closed minded jerk!

As amusing as it is to watch NiGHTS yammer senselessly then go hide, probably to try to cry... that sort of rude behavior is unacceptable in any society!
When someone asks you not to do something, you respect their wishes!

Honestly, are you that obnoxious in your daily life?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:53 pm

You idiots just love to do exactly what I ask you not to. Don't you...
Get it through your thick heads that Nightmaren are not humans! We don't have generals and kings and soldiers and all that human nonsense.
So quit making up ranks for me. I know that you'll all ignore me like you always do, but I don't know how to dumb this down enough to make it sink in!

I've asked and asked that you fools not compare us to things from your world, which we have no interest in. Why does nobody listen?

Maybe I should start saying things to you that I know that you hate to hear. It would be only fair, after all since you keep doing it to me!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Why do little kids like me? I don't understand, when they're normally into unicorns and princesses and the muppets and cartoon fads that age are always into... Why do they also like Nightmaren?

I shall have to look into this further...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:29 pm

NiGHTS is certainly annoying. (S)he is pulling on my arm, trying to get me to go outside with her because it's such a nice night out and apparently there's a fox shrieking out there.

Hm, now that I've typed it, that does sound like a nice outing. But I'm doing it because I wanted to, not because some idiot traitor begged me...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:06 pm

NiGHTS is whining about tension in the air. No, really NiGHTS?! Ya think?!

Yeesh, our viewers are idiots. They just love to insult us!
After asking nicely many times and still being ignored, I'm through with manners.

The next time that some moron insists on comparing us to humans or animals, or making up fake titles or nicknames for us, or pretending that we're best friends when they barely even know what a Nightmaren is, I am going to see to it that their offending posts are heavily edited, and that repeat offenders (and you know who you are...) are ultimately removed from this forum!

We should not have to ask multiple times!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Thoughtless humans, I see that the general IQ of the average TRS fan has not increased in the past few nights...

I want everyone on best behavior! Silk is upset and I don't want to have to deal with her whining because of all the editing and scolding you fools make her do...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Silk is inviting the stars of the other character shows over for Thanksgiving. It's a big mistake if you ask me! She's going to regret this...

Hm, I wonder if that Kragok guy's invited, he kind of vanished a while ago. After the way he badmouthed yours truly, I wouldn't mind watching him gag over Claris' cooking...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Hmph, the forum is boring tonight. You're all boring.
The moon is too bright, so I'm going back to bed... send me a note when you're not boring anymore...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Why do people take it as a sign that I'm in a good mood, simply because I'm being courteous? I'm not in a bad mood, but I wouldn't say that I'm in an unusually good mood either...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 pm

It never fails, everytime that I have the gall to be happy, at least one of the horrible members on this forum messes it up.

Look you stuck up ninnies, Silk is the admin here. Not you!
And we Nightmaren are like moderators, even though for some unfathomable reason Silk never actually gave us that status...

Silk enforces the rules, not you. Get that straight and just focus on following them!
It will make it easier for all of us in the long run...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Once again, I have lost my faith in humanity's ability to use their imaginations in an intelligent manner...
There cannot be a sequel when the star died in the original, and yes he died! Read the book...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Well, this is embarrassing.
I came onto the forum with a full rant in mind, but now I can't for the life of me recall what it was that I was going to rant about.
I think it was fanfaction? No, fanart. Fancharacters? Drat! Well, it was something annoying that the fans do...

Shut up! I'll rant about it whenever I remember what it was...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh it's going to be another of those anniversaries, is it?
Humans are such dishonest creatures. They claim to be fans of the show, but they just refuse to do the most simple things for the show.
Hey geniuses, it only takes a few seconds to maybe two minutes tops, to draw something! Can't scan? Draw on the computer, yours came with an art program!

I hate liars who claim they don't have time to do anything. It's a flat out lie and they know it!
Do I ever even get a nice email congratulating me on my show turning four? No!
Though to be fair, with the amount of brainless typos I'm constantly seeing from the forum goers, I suppose it's too difficult for them to formulate an email. I doubt you fools even have the IQ necessary to find the Send button!

Clearly you obnoxious creatures hate me and my show, and the feeling is mutual!
If you can't be bothered to do the most simple things then I don't want you around!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Once again, the so called fanbase has proven to me how few people care at all about the series. So why will no one let me quit?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 pm

I got Silk good. Serves her right, the way she gripes at me when I stay logged in, and then she goes and does it herself!
Humiliating Silk improves my mood somewhat...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Still no love for the show. Why does everyone have a hissyfit when I point that out and suggest that we stop filming? My contract's practically void as it is, with the three, possibly four kiddies who actually still watch.
You're all a bunch of liars, just come out and say you don't enjoy the show so I can tear that contract up and go home!!

And NiGHTS is up to something, did anyone else notice that the idiot was gone for a full day and night?
I do not trust NiGHTS or any plans concocted by NiGHTS...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Something about our newest member intrigues me. Another Angel?
Clearly this cannot be our Angel, even though she has no visited us for some time... not that there's anything angelic about any human that has ever been or ever will be.

No visitor comments accepted I see. Hey other Angel, go in your settings and turn on profile comments!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Silk is allowing NiGHTS to bake and decorate a cake for my day... I have such a terrible feeling about this! Is this what you humans call dread...?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 am

It has been surprisingly silent here, lately. The roosters are crowing, even though the sun has not yet risen. Strange birds, those...

Silk's already preparing for Easter, pickling eggs and such. Personally, I do not see the appeal of pickled eggs...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Just when I think that you humans are wising up, you say something so stupid and ignorant that I lose all faith in your primitive species once again...

Edited, because just when I think a comment can't become any more stupid, it does... why do humans love to argue so much about how we Nightmaren live? I could argue over how many fingers you humans have, but it wouldn't be any more productive...

Last edited by TRS Reala on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : humans are such fools...)
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Wow, it finally happened! One of the problem members here got themselves temporarily removed for repeatedly breaking the rules.
If you ask me, Silk's being too lenient. I'd ban the idiot permanently. I mean, it's pretty clear that they're not interested in following the rules and being a good little member like everyone else here.

Well let that be a lesson. This forum does have rules, and they will be enforced.
If you're not familiar with our characters, then shut up and go watch the show!
You shouldn't even be here unless you're used to the series and how we behave.

I would actually miss some of the members here if they were to leave, since shockingly, some humans are quite enjoyable to converse with. This fool who repeatedly broke the rules and failed to respond to Silk's notes, is not one of them. I hope that this has been a learning experience... good riddance.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next