The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reala's Journal

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reala's Journal - Page 5 Empty Re: Reala's Journal

Post  TRS Reala Sat May 26, 2012 7:31 pm

What a storm! Never have I heard thunder blasts so loud, or felt the house tremble.
Perhaps I was a bit out of line in speculating about Master Wizeman's plans...

Silk ran right out once it had passed, to photograph the bird bath and other nonsense. I don't think she's thinking clearly just yet...

EDIT:
问候 中国游客 欢迎 潜伏

TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

To issue or strike or not... the more that I think on what was just posted, the more I think that yes, a strike has been earned.

I mean seriously! I'm the one everyone whines about being mean and such, and even I can see just how out of line it is to criticize someone who was bedridden and close to being admitted to a hospital just a week ago!

I will say this... if a sincere apology is not delivered soon, someone will have earned a strike, and possible a temporary ban.
I expect so much better from everyone on this forum. The trolls that we get from time to time look soft and cuddly compared to that ugly attitude!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu May 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey kiddies, are you reading the forum topics but can't think of anything to contribute to the conversation?
Then Shut Up and Stick to Reading!
There is no rule forcing anyone to post, and spam comments will only get you in trouble.
Especially when you decide to discuss unpleasant aspects of your own life in the Talk to the Cast topic...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm

I suppose you were all wondering where we were last night. Well, there was a storm.
A massive storm, with thunder directly overhead. Ask NiGHTS, that idiot actually was flying under the clouds when it happened. I think (s)he's magnetic now...

Seriously though, it was a brief but vicious storm, and it damaged the cable lines down the road. So we were without internet all day long.

Come to think of it, I should probably keep NiGHTS away from electronics until the electric charge wears off...

Edit: Hm, it sounded like the storm was returning, but it seems to have moved on.
Well, if we fail to sign in tomorrow you may assume that we had another lightning storm.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 pm

There is a human rule that states "If You cannot Say Anything Nice, Don't Say Anything At All."
So I'm not left with very much to say... most of you are still idiots.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey, I have secrets too. Silk's still holding out on you!
Ask once, get one link. There's more than one secret video...

And of course, anyone who buys something off Silk's wishlist or donates to her paypal account, or just mails us something for the show, gets a video made especially for them.
So far nobody wants to help us out or receive special attention, but the offer stands...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

How Long Has the Internet Been Back?!!
I just found NiGHTS happily typing away, when I have been offline for months!!

Well vacation time is over, and all you naive little idiots have Reala to deal with again!!

Oh, and the new kid? I read the post that Silk sent to the void.
Seriously, you're seriously dumb enough to think that anyone on a forum can hack you? You seriously failed to read the forum rules when you signed up?
Do everyone a favor and wise up, or you will not get very far at all here!!
Unless of course you are younger than 14... in that case, you are here illegally anyway!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:45 pm

New kid is still being rather stupid...

Normally I would be losing my temper, but lately I just can't be bothered to tear into the forum idiots.
I wonder if these nimrods realize that I have fully administrative powers...?
Go ahead, be ignorant and unreasonable, then pretend to be shocked and dismayed when you find yourself banned...

I really ought to do that, it might show certain humans the error of their ways... or at the very least remove troublemakers so that the respectful humans on this forum can post in peace...

And to any idiots who think they're so special that I'm picking exclusively on them, I have only one quote to answer them with -
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:39 pm

No fan mail thanking me for making my show... only one promise of fanart, not yet delivered. one picture has been delivered for the anniversary, one more has been promised.
I see that it has been another year of ungrateful, demanding children...

I suppose it will take another abduction of Silk and take over of her internet accounts to squeeze any recognition out of you idiots, won't it...

Last edited by TRS Reala on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I saw that Twilight fulfilled her promise of fanart.)
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:43 pm

What is it about this time of year that brings out the troll in everyone?
That's two disrespectful members.

Keep it up, Silk will just stop making the show and you know it!

and what do I care? If Silk stops the show, my contract is void and I will fly straight back to Master Wizeman.
Go ahead and harass us until you earn a banning, for all I care!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 pm

NiGHTS signed on to see if the person who spoke so disrespectfully to her had apologized. They have not.
NiGHTS is bothered that someone apparently sees him as an inferior being, as their inconsiderate "you're adorable" and related comments imply. And I for one, agree with that much.

The fact that we have called this person out on exactly this point before makes it even worse.
So not only does this person consider us to be inferior, but they are also ignoring what we say.

If Silk would allow it, I would add this person to the Wall of Shame right now and see how they like being disrespected!

As said in the Talk to the Cast section, the valentine special is canceled as a result.
And I don't want any whining! You all know perfectly well that your misbehavior here affects the show...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 pm

NiGHTS has been playing jokes on everyone all evening. Silk has glitter in her hair, and when I opened the closet door to come out, a bucket of water fell on me. I don't even know where NiGHTS got the bucket!

In any case, don't think that I don't know exactly who is responsible for this behavior... Spyn.
You just had to go and remind NiGHTS who and what (s)he is... didn't you.

Jackle just let out the most awful screech from the bathroom... not that this is anything abnormal for Jackle, but I suspect that NiGHTS has struck again...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 pm

A certain forum member who is dangerously close to being what the Japanese call "Yandere" is getting on my nerves... or would be if I had nerves.

Yeesh, the anniversary is only one day over and already someone had to complain. Not only here on the forum, but in the video comments!

You know, this is exactly why we don't make that many videos anymore. It's because of mean spirited idiots who would rather complain than just be thankful for our effort!

Well, we were going to start the interactive but now this nitwit has ruined it for all of you.
I hope that she feels sufficiently guilty for blurting out thoughtless gripes without considering how selfish and ungrateful it makes her look!

That also goes for the idiot who posted an obnoxious comment about me on the video before this one...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:44 pm

It has been very quiet today. The most active one around here was Becky.
Silk came home from work and was too tired to do much more than finish her chores and settle down to rest.
Though to be fair, she did injure her shoulder the other day, and she carried a sack of feed down to the coops tonight. Humans are so frail at times...

I feel obliged to caution you. Though my rage over the complainers has subsided, I am feeling very calm now.
I never feel very calm, unless I am about to either explode with rage or launch into an event.
So the direction in which this calm goes depends on how well behaved our forum friends are...

Wow, look at what I just typed. That didn't sound like me at all.
NiDDay isn't until July, so I know it's not that...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Mwah ha ha.

I'm trying to sound villainous here. How am I doing?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:03 pm

I am highly amused tonight. You humans are simply hilarious when you're trying to sound tough and knowledgeable!

And that 'Know it All' attitude... what I find especially laughable is that one of the sources for this boundless wisdom was apparently fanfiction. Fanfiction!
The people who tried to claim that NiGHTS was a religious freak, or that we lay eggs or like to kidnap human girls...

Yeah... you humans are disturbing, and that means something coming from a Nightmaren!!

But I suppose that if you could distinguish real life from stories written badly by children, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

In any case, Spyn made me smile tonight, and that is indeed something special.
Even if he didn't intend to amuse me, and ended up making a fool of himself...
there are times when he's alright with me... very rare times mind you, but they do exist...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:17 pm

The idiots on youtube are making comments about my bad attitude... what a joke!

If you don't like my personality, don't watch my show. That's a very simple solution, isn't it? And why would anyone watch MY show if they're going to complain about me?

Human logic... it never ceases to fail...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Ah, I see now why Spyn is confused into wanting to look in the garage. Silk's dream involved a car, and Spyn is unfamiliar with her home...

I'm afraid not, you cat loving fool.
If you had paid attention to the videos, you would know that the cars are kept out in the driveway. Not in the garage.

I do hope that someone wakes up and joins in on the discussion soon. It's no fun for me to win this easily...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am

You've got to love how the entire forum died when Silk can't come on for a few days.

For those who don't care enough to ask, Poe died last Sunday night.
The newcomers probably don't know much yet, but you veteran viewers know that Poe was Silk's most loved cat, as well as a regular friend in many TRS videos.
So that's why Silk's been absent, and thus why the forum died.
Because apparently nobody can type unless Silk signs in...

And to the new members, yes I saw you both. No I will not leave you a visitor message or contact you privately to greet you. Because I don't do that.
I hope that you're not like the idiots who get their feelings hurt by a doll. We do not need dummies throwing a tantrum everytime I am in character.
So if you understand that TRS is a character show and the cast here are all in character, we'll get on just fine.
If you're going to get mad at me when I treat you exactly the same way that I treat everyone else - you can do us all a favor and leave now.
So what will it be?

Go to the Rules and Announcements section at the top of the forum, and read the rules.
We have veteran members who still forget to do that, so it's just something that needs saying.

Okay, I think we're good here.
I'm going back to the closet, I'm only up because there was a massive thunderstorm last night and the lightning was bright enough to disturb all of the Nightmaren in Silk's room...

TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

It's such a nice night tonight. The frogs are singing, the humans are sleeping, and NiGHTS is off trespassing into their dreams as usual.
Why do you humans get so happy when you find out that NiGHTS has disrespected your most personal of places? I will never understand your species...

Anyway, you're all failing utterly at discussing the event... so to punish you I moved B.
That's right, all your careful discussion and voting has now been in vain! Ha!
That'll teach you to be silent on my forum...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 am

Wow, I actually had to issue a strike against someone for their insensitivity! Me!
When Reala has to lecture someone for being insensitive, you know that it's bad!

Well this idiot had the bad taste to ask if we could use Jackson or Trinka to look for B...
Now I shouldn't have to explain why this is wrong, but come on... both dogs have been dead for a while!
Becky is here because Silk needed a new dog to help with the chickens.

Everyone knows that, so I honestly don't know if that post was meant to be cruel, or if the person is just that stupid!

But especially when we are grieving over Poe, mentioning Silk's other dead pets is highly inappropriate and unwelcome.

So a strike has been issued, and if this person earns two more, they will be banned.
And they have yet to reply to my PM, so a second strike is imminent until they do.

The tone with which they reply to me will decide what happens next...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:15 am

There is a new subforum, the Creepy PianPastry section.
The more mature among us enjoy to be creeped out, if not frightened. Now you can write your own story about TRS with almost no restrictions. I will even allow you to kill off any cast member in the story, provided that you're not only doing it to be a jerk.

I realize that you are all waiting for B to be found, but while you wait you may think about this project and create a topic to type your thoughts into.
On Halloween, we at TRS will perform the story that we like the best...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Oh come on, you pack of pansies! You have no imagination at all?
I asked you to work on the Creepy PianPastry project, and there has been very little discussed!
I expect at least some of you to have begun writing your own versions of this story by the end of the month.
If not, I will be very displeased... and you know what happens when Reala is displeased!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu May 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Hm, perhaps I will fly out to the pond and see what the frogs are singing about... then again, I'm not NiGHTS. Thank Wizeman for that!

Oh yes I remember now, tonight involves a flight over the neighbor's yard...
If you believe that, you purple loser, then you are a bigger failure than I had previously believed!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri May 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Feh, sucker... but I suppose it's really you forum members who are to blame.
Not one of you checked in last night or else you probably could have warned NiGHTS of my little diversion.
Oh well, guess who's off on a wild goose chase and won't be back tonight!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next