The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reala's Journal

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reala's Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Reala's Journal

Post  TRS Reala Tue May 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Ah, good riddance to bad rubbish, as the saying goes. Once again peace is restored to my forum.

Silk won't stop fussing over the new car, Blanche. I think she's going to make Poe jealous at this rate... do cats get jealous?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm

This forum certainly has been quiet lately, I think that we only have two or three people coming to post.
Even NiGHTS hasn't been stopping by... come to think of it, I haven't seen NiGHTS in Silk's room either. Where has (s)he flown off to?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Want to know a secret? Silk was planning a special interactive episode for the anniversary, but everyone here was too busy being sulky and negative.

You see what you dolts miss when you leave it all up to Silk?
Maybe someone will start showing a little energy now that you know, because I've been seeing mostly idiots whining lately instead of fans showing enthusiasm.

Hey dream fodder, the move to bliptv or whatever, is a good thing! Unless of course you hate the show and don't want it to earn money so that Silk can finally start making better special effects and music and all that good stuff...

No viewers are going to support the show, that's why it has to move to a site that will.
Even if it's a very slow process...

So everyone shut up, okay? You had your chance to support us and you said no.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 pm

The members here are so dense. We tell you what we want to see, and some of you refuse to do it because you've invented some ridiculous scenario in your head...

Silk doesn't like being nagged and harassed and insulted because she posts her own personal videos that aren't related to my show.
Not what I'm into, but fine. It is her account, after all...

So quit the "Silk will get mad f I say I want her to make more" nonsense.
It's a lie and you know it!

I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me that at least some of our viewers are of higher intelligence than a wad of chewed bubblegum...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:29 pm

What is going on here? I was just getting up as NiGHTS was wandering past, so I turned to speak to her and NiGHTS was not there. (S)he didn't pass me, (s)he just was not there.

Something is strange here...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 pm

What a pack of simpletons we have here... where did all the intelligent members go?
I don't think that the more recent members even pay attention to the show.

Seriously? You noticed a significant change in a castmember's profile after strange behavior had been noted, and you didn't think that it was important?
Are you completely oblivious or just playing dumb to make us angry?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Well the members are going nowhere fast. And NiGHTS is evidently, already nowhere.

Although there were feathers on the rug when I got up this evening... huh. I wonder what that means?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Silence... not only are our castmembers vanishing, but apparently so are the forum members!

Or are you all just lazy? I mean I know that the answer is a resounding yes, but come on... nobody? No new posts?

And the vast majority of the forum is terribly neglected. Get active and get posting!
Impress me...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Jackle hasn't been around for nights now, and Clawz is nowhere to be found.
I would send Puffy out to do the guard duty, but that insubordinate beach ball is conveniently out of reach every time I try to command her out there!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:20 pm

I came across some freak hanging out in the room tonight. It seems he's some friend of a friend of Silk's... somehow, I'm not surprised...

Freak...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Argh, the membership just keeps getting dumber and dumber!!

You will not find any answers outside your windows, you morons! This is a problem here on the forum. Unless you live in some strange dimension where the forum site is somehow floating in the air outside your house, you are just making yourselves look very, very stupid!!

Stop trying to do things on your own and work on being a part of the team, you antisocial dummies!

Do you think that I like insulting you? This may come as a shock, but I don't like my viewers acting like slobbering idiots!!

Do me a huge favor and think things through better, won't you?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Where is that wretched Puffy?!
A second class Nightmaren like her couldn't possibly have deserted, they don't have enough free will.

NiGHTS is known for being unreliable, but There is no reason for the disappearance of the bossmaren!

You viewers reading my journal, I demand that you report to me at once if you find evidence as to their whereabouts!!

Come to think of it, Silk hasn't signed on for a couple of days, from what I've seen. I'd be surprised that nobody's noticed, but nobody likes Silk anyway...

Last edited by TRS Reala on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Heh, nobody cares about the camerawoman...)
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

It's been days and the members have yet to care that Silk has gone silent.

The wildlife on the other hand, will not shut up tonight. It must have been that rain that came through earlier...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Well, we only have two active members at the moment, and of those, one just proved to me that she's not paying the least bit of attention and doesn't care.

I may as well face it, the others are gone and the rest of us are doomed... thanks for nothing you ungrateful kids...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:29 am

It is so beneath me to keep watch, but with my subordinates nowhere to be seen, what choice do I have?

Silk doesn't seem to be around either, but her family isn't making a fuss so she must be somewhere around here. I might have to search the property for that fool... she's probably trying to find the others by herself, she's such a martyr...

You readers all agree with me, don't you. Of course you do...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 am

So one of you fools thinks that I'll have more luck if I stop looking where the disappearances occurred, and start looking in random places where we have no evidence that anything happened.

Sounds like a waste of time to me... mine and yours...

Besides, I already made a video and it did not go over well. If you idiots aren't going to help this time, then I'm not going to bother recording the matter.
Why should I if you're just going to ignore the content and complain at me that you need more information?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:23 pm

So the majority of our viewers don't care in the least bit about the cast vanishing.
And the two putting any effort into this situation apparently haven't watched the show, since they keep acting surprised over items in Silk's room that we've all seen countless times before...

Kiddies, let's look at the actual evidence so far. This "she" that the lesser Nightmaren mentioned. Hasn't anyone found any evidence at all as to who or what "she" might be? Anything?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Apparently nobody reads my journals... and they'd rather whine at me than actually try to work things out.

We're not playing Where's Waldo, kiddies. you don't have to freeze frame every new video to look for clues, just look at the big picture and try to solve the mystery based on what we've learned so far.

Here, I'll do your thinking for you...

1. NiGHTS disappeared, leaving his last post unfinished.
2. Someone uploaded that unfinished post.
3. Jackle witnessed "blinking lights and trilling," which we all agree was just a plane.
4. Jackle also witnessed an unknown figure described only as "she" and "pretty."
5. After seeing this figure, Jackle disappeared.
6. Puffy apparently saw the figure as well, according to her journal.
7. Puffy is now also missing, although her wording suggests that she left on her own.
8. Silk has left now, according to her journal she is trying to find the others on her own.
9. Throughout all of this, NiGHTS' avatar has continued to degrade.
10. Jackle's avatar has also degraded.
11. Puffy's and Silk's avatars are untouched. Evidence that they were not kidnapped?
12. I, Reala have been signing on at odd hours in an effort to help the members.
13. The members thus far, don't appreciate my efforts in the least...
14. In addition to the uncooperative members, two viewers thumbs downed the last video.
15. You idiots thumbs up even our very worst work, so those two have me suspicious. Are they involved?

Okay I believe those are the key points, if I've missed anything post it in the event thread.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:46 am

Hey kids, someone's taking advantage of Silk not being here to spam the forum, making complaining or off topic replies to older threads.

Obviously Silk isn't around to correct the troublemakers, and I'm flying myself ragged between trying to keep this place going and looking for everyone.
(seriously, do you idiots think that I like being up this late in the morning?!)

So do me a huge favor and when you see anyone being negative or spamming, remind them of the forum rules.

In fact, you're authorized to make a sort of citizens arrest if someone's really being difficult.
Just contact me in private (That means a note) and tell me the person's username and what they did wrong.
I'll give the wrongdoer a good snarling...

And if we have any ounce of luck left, Silk will return soon to put the troublemakers in their place!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Darn that meddling girl...

I was making a video, but it has been usurped. You'll see whenever she finishes ruining my efforts...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Now we all know that I am not one for such nonsense... however, I must admit to a distinct lack of ease these past two nights.

I sense some force in motion. Something is going to happen...
And I have not sensed such a thing for some time. Go on, ask me when the last time was... if you're too thick to figure it out...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Those kids must have gone AWoL. That video should have been up days ago! What is with them?

And yes, I am being intentionally vague... but has anyone seen any of the other castmembers? Any of them? I'd settle for Gulpo at this point... even though he's never appeared on the show and thus isn't a castmember.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 pm

About that earthquake? My apologies, even I have the occasional need to vent...

and because my audience is full of idiots who can't tell, yes that is a joke
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Someone on youtube actually asked how to post on the forum... seriously?
Follow the link, sign up, and reply to the thread! I could train one of Silk's cats to do it.
In fact, Poe is more computer literate than many humans I've encountered...

Only two votes on the latest video, and only one did it correctly.
Let's remember to cast your vote here on the forum, hm? This is where the voting happens, not youtube.
And watch the video closely. I know that your human eyes can't make out the shapes in the dark very well...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey humans, this is a warning that I'm going to hack into Silk's account and give myself mod privileges. I should have had them anyway...

Anyway, it is not Silk, it's me. So don't freak out and embarrass yourself just because you see her username. Okay? Okay.

I know you morons will get confused anyway...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next