The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reala's Journal

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reala's Journal Empty Reala's Journal

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 am

Hmph, I don't see why I have to keep a diary... and don't sugarcoat it, that's exactly what this is!
I have nothing to say yet. I sure hope that Jackle keeping quiet challenge goes through though. You humans don't realize how well we Nightmaren can hear. You don't need ears for that, you silly fools!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reala's Journal Empty Re: Reala's Journal

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Silk refuses to stop playing that stupid "Schnuffel" music. Rabbits don't really sing, you idiot! Why is it on loop?!
She claims that she likes listening while she sews, but if I have to listen to one more Schnuffel song, I am going to completely lose control of myself!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:20 am

I love nights like this. Silk's been staring at ghost shows for a while now, despite saying that she was going to fall asleep. Too scared, little Silk? Haha!
How funny, Nightmaren hold no terror for her and she goes ghost hunting, but ghosts on tv where they're pre-recorded and inside a box? That spooks her! Hilarious!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Huh, my how time flies. My show has its third anniversary in just four weeks.
Well I certainly hope that it goes better than last year's which combined the first and second year anniversaries. The ungrateful kids who watch the show hardly gave me so much as a Happy Anniversary! It was those losers at The NiGHTS Show who showed me the most appreciation - and Puff hates me as much as I hate him!

I had better get a lot of well wishing and gifts or I'll just have to take drastic action to force it out of everyone again!

February 16th. Be there with presents!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 am

I find it amusing that we seem to have some rather shy guests watching this forum but never joining in.
Hey you in California, I see you! You too, edge of Africa. My, that's quite a distance...
But especially you, California, because you spy on us the most.

And now Silk's saying that we're not doing a special for that superbowl show.
Why Not?!

I love that game, all you humans behaving like the baboons you evolved from and beating each other up! I think it's hilarious! Why won't you fools let me share my amusement with you?!!

Oh wait, we have Asia too! Japan even! Ah, we have a special place in our hearts for Japan. Our dolls were only available there, you know. Konichiwa, Japan-San! quit being so shy! Sign up already!

Last edited by TRS Reala on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reala sees you, person in Asia!)
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 am

Huh, did you hear the one about NiGHTS sneaking into Most Stars Racing? No I didn't type that wrong, have you seen me anywhere in there? Huh? Or that Pudding girl who follows that Ulala around? Not everyone is in there so it's only Most Stars!
NiGHTS is probably only where she is because he snuck onto the set... pff, that idiot thinks that a flag constitutes being in the game!
You're not in the game NiGHTS, you're waving all the other Most Stars off as THEY drive off to be in the game!
Losers...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Hmph, apparently the fans here need to be reminded to read and follow the rules. Or at least pay attention to the forum sections.

Silk won't stop listening to mushy music, it's absolutely disgusting! I don't care of that Valentines holiday is a couple weeks away! Our anniversary is two nights later, that is much more important!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 pm

I am getting fairly tired of the trolls on this forum constantly posting absolutely lies and nonsense for no reason other than to annoy me.

This is the Reala Show forum people, not the Pick on Reala forum!

If the instigators here don't knock it off and just post normally like everyone else, I swear I am going to hijack Silk's account and remove their posting privileges!

NiGHTS doesn't get nearly as much abuse and (s)he's a self absorbed jerk half the time...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Why do so many fools online blatantly lie about liking the show?
It is inconceivable! If you don't like the show fine, but don't lie to me about how it makes you laugh or whatever!

How do I know you're all liars? Have any of you emailed me? NO!
Have we gotten any congratulatory emails? NO! Any videos in our honor? NO! Any fanart celebrating our three years online? NO!

What have we gotten? A bunch of selfish, mean spirited punks whining at me that I'M mean when I tell them not to post off topic or otherwise enforce the forum rules!

I hate you all!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Well, that anniversary went surprisingly well. Some people even remembered to say Happy Anniversary! Imagine my shock...

I suppose that's all there is to say at the moment. I'm going to go give Silk nightmares for something to do...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 am

Jackle seems to think that I am going to go green for Saint Patrick's Day. Highly unlikely!
Although Silk was sewing what looked to be a cabbage last year. . . what are they plotting?!?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 pm

That green is still out... but I wouldn't worry, there's no way it will become anything in time for the holiday, right?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 am

You quiet types who visit but don't post confuse me. What, do you think that I can't see you?
You, Pickle, and you, Brisingr! You're just- hey, Silk's rug just caught fire! Cool!
Brisingr! Brisingr! Haha, oh this is fun...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 pm

You know, I don't particularly care for this time of year. Winter is nice and dark, but in spring the light hits when it was dark a few weeks ago. Unexpected light is a massive annoyance when you're a creature of the night...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:34 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm

What was Ducky doing in Silk's bathroom? I thought there were girly scented bubbles dried on him too... Ew...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:42 am

Hmph, this friend nonsense is utterly ridiculous. Who needs friends?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 am

Cats are strange... That is all.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri May 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Humans never cease to confound me. Some don't even wish to admit that they are human, not that I blame them. Humans are such faulty, crude creatures...

But they are so eager to judge one another, even when they are equals.
So often, I see the word Fail come up in human interactions.

Oddly enough, the only humans who I see accusing others of failing, are the ones who seem to be failing themselves.
Or so I gather. The purpose of being human is to accomplish daily tasks and prepare one's self for a self reliant lifestyle, correct?
So if a human is not working toward that goal, isn't that individual the one failing?

Oh, what do I care? As I said, humans confound me...

I'm going to go pinch Claris and blame it on Elliot...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Huh, NiGHTS just got off the computer, looking all depressed and muttering about how something's wrong.
Oh well, as long as the pansy's not bothering me...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Nobody reads these, do they?

The Puff thing. I'd normally say it serves him right, but this all started because he was taunting Shadow. And come on, who among of hasn't mocked that ridiculous recolor?
The guy's not even a real character! SEGA just ran out of ideas and decided to make another hedgehog. Which paved the way for... more hedgehogs... how original.

Now where was I? Oh right, the gunshot. Why did that even work? We Nightmaren aren't physical!!
I have got to do something about this...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:56 pm

What is with these ridiculous members? I can't even call them fans anymore since so many clearly know nothing about me or the show!

You know what annoys me just as much as the idiots who think it's funny to taunt me? I hate victims! Oh boohoo, the admin administrated something! It must be a personal attack on you! Oh no I said 'you', so even though I spoke generally, some kiddy is going to burst into tears, insist I was picking on them personally, declare their undying hatred for me and everyone on the forum and quit...
You know what? If you can't handle corrections or constructive criticism, go away because this forum is not for you.

We have manners and working minds here...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Golden statues, eh? I certainly have earned it.
Why, that would even top that ceramic sculpture of my seat from two anniversaries ago! What a splendid notion!

Fans, make it so!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 pm

AARGH!!!!!

Silk, I forbid you to upload this video! Do you understand me?! I forbid it!!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Ugh, that blasted human is far too soft!
That troll attempted to threaten me, and attacked me verbally, and as a result, they broke four of our rules. What ever happened to three strikes? That was Four strikes so they ought to be out!

Read your own rules, Silk, and eliminate forum trolls in the future!

I'm so mad that I think I'll take it out on NiGHTS a bit more... there are always consequences, troll...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next