The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiGHTS Theories and Discussion

+6
TRS Puffy
TRS NiGHTS
Musashi_HUmar
Gerakabatta
Matoal
Cornsilk
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NiGHTS Theories and Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: NiGHTS Theories and Discussion

Post  Matoal Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am

What about the most mysterious character of all? I'm talking about Selph.
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

NiGHTS Theories and Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: NiGHTS Theories and Discussion

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm

I really wish that TRiPPY had pressed Yuji Naka for more details on Selph. He did say that Selph was partially designed!

I think that Selph was whichever kid you played as, just a more menacing version of them.
We are all our own greatest enemy, after all.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:22 am

I've been thinking...

Would a lucid dreamer be able to affect Nightopia and its inhabitants anyway they want?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Well, yes and no. Nightopia is the support system that houses your dreams, sort of like if you were to fill a tank with water, then put some drops of oil inside. The oil would represent the various dreams, and the tank would represent Nightopia.

If a dreamer becomes lucid, then they have the power to interact with and change their own dreams, but probably not more than that.

Does that help?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:47 am

Come on everyone, keep the theories coming! This is an awesome topic!

In fact, after rereading everything, I'm thinking that Selph may slip into TRS in the future... or maybe (s)he already has...!!

Going waaay back to the Nightopian discussion, I've decided for myself, that the original Nightopians could have been born from Ideya collisions, but all later Nightopians are the product of breeding and hatching from eggs. Make sense?
I feel bad for the dreamers who owned those Ideya though... they must have been damaged if not destroyed!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Here's an idea.

Anyone who watched Disney Fairies knows that a fairy is born from a baby's laugh.

Maybe Nightopians are born of essence of the innocence of dreamers.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 am

..... You watched-no, no that would derail the discussion.
Nightopians are indeed simple creatures. You can't get much more pure and innocent than a dim witted creature of light with only one or two actual purposes.
I would like to point out that ignoring silly instincts such as fleeing in terror when a predator approaches, Nightopians only show actual intelligence when instructed by a Super Nightopian - which is the spawn of a line of Mepians - which are the result of a Minion impacting a Nightopian.
Thus, you may thank we Nightmaren for their king's existence, and their productivity.
Nightopians are nothing without Nightmaren! Ha!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tier Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:46 am

If Nightopians are so pure, then how come they can hybridize with Minions to make Mepians?
Granted it's an accidental event, but when a Minion crashes into a Nightopian, an egg is laid that hatches out a Mepian!

So how does that work? In JoD, Owl stated that both Nightmaren and Nightopians are born from light... but I don't really understand how that can be right...
Tier
Tier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3