The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreepyPianPastry Idea Discussion

+2
Musashi_HUmar
TRS Reala
6 posters

Go down

CreepyPianPastry Idea Discussion Empty CreepyPianPastry Idea Discussion

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 am

Discuss your ideas below.
remember, you may injure or even kill off any cast member in this story, as long as you are not hateful about it.
So you may not murder me in the story, simply because I told you off here on the forum and you're holding a grudge.
You may however, murder me in the story because you like the drama that it would create and feel that it works well for this project.

So, here are a few concepts to start you off -

* Silk is actually asleep throughout TRS, and everything that has happened so far has been her dream - or was it a nightmare?

* The path that the Nightmaren took to reach your world has left an interdimensional rift, through which other creatures are emerging. What damage will they cause and can they be stopped?

* The food supply- I mean, Nightopian isn't a Nightopian at all, but the most evil being in TRS... explain how and why!

Okay, those are my ideas for you to use as you like. What are yours?
This isn't a theory topic, although you may twist any theories to suit you while writing.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

CreepyPianPastry Idea Discussion Empty Re: CreepyPianPastry Idea Discussion

Post  Musashi_HUmar Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 am

*The TRS cast gets lost in the creepy animation world from Monty Python's Flying Circus. Cast members bodies get sliced and then merged with pieces of the other cast members' bodies. All the while the Queen of England pops up to say she is not amused, Reala/Claris turns into a rolling coin that starts an old juke box which starts playing Beethoven's 9th. More of this occurs from there.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 pm

* The TRS cast are locked inside the computer, with only the TRS episodes to communicate with the outside world.
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:48 am

* Reala finds a strange egg (Unknowingly) and decides to cook it for his own tastes. Silk accidently thought it was food her family made for her after they left for a trip. Slowly but surely Silk get's her energy slowly sapped from her until she decides to rest and slips into a coma. (No grudge just effects) NiGHTS assumes she is sleeping and just lets her be until a day and a half passes and she is still sleeping. NiGHTS becomes scared and worried and tries to wake her with all of his might. NiGHTS gets Reala to help her wake her. It's futile. NiGHTS and Reala join powers together to go into Silks dream in order to wake her... (And this is all of my Idea you shall be getting.)

Last edited by laylatheangelsprite on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word fixing!)
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 am

You've got guts, Layla. No one else has dared to involve a castmember in their plot yet.
You will be writing this won't you?

Oh, and it's "slips into a coma." Coma being the noun, whereas comatose is an adjective, describing the lack of conscious functions.

Although most Creepy Pastas that I have seen have dealt with theories. The NiD one focuses on the mysterious Selph, for example.
Try to work some TRS theorizing into yours, and you will be off to a great start!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:13 pm

TRS Reala wrote:You've got guts, Layla. No one else has dared to involve a castmember in their plot yet.
You will be writing this won't you?

Oh, and it's "slips into a coma." Coma being the noun, whereas comatose is an adjective, describing the lack of conscious functions.

Although most Creepy Pastas that I have seen have dealt with theories. The NiD one focuses on the mysterious Selph, for example.
Try to work some TRS theorizing into yours, and you will be off to a great start!

Well first off... Thank you.
I started 20 minutes ago.~

Thank you that helps.

I have heard of the hidden Selph but his theories... But I don't think Selph will make an appearance in my Pianpastry... This pastry is going to have Cherry filling I'm sure... (Hinting.)
It will have TRS locations such as your home with Silk and little hideouts of yours. Oh did I just spoil?

Oh and If I'm online and not doing anything I'm looking at my starter above.
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:49 pm

At the risk of getting off topic, your starter above? You've lost me there...

As for hideouts, I don't know what you mean. The closet? Silk's shelf above her bed?
Ah well, I suppose I'll find out soon enough...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:54 pm

TRS Reala wrote:At the risk of getting off topic, your starter above? You've lost me there...

As for hideouts, I don't know what you mean. The closet? Silk's shelf above her bed?
Ah well, I suppose I'll find out soon enough...

The summary for you guys. In my case it's a starter... I need to hit all the pinpoints of the summary I wrote for you guys above in the beginning of the pastry.

Good to know....

Off topic: I have a painful set of writers block right now. So I'm creating a fan art for you guys...
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Puffy Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 pm

This is a very rough concept, but what if Silk is herself a Nightmaren, and we are all part of an internet show run by someone else?
TRS Puffy
TRS Puffy

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm

TRS Puffy wrote:This is a very rough concept, but what if Silk is herself a Nightmaren, and we are all part of an internet show run by someone else?

*coughs* Wizeman. *coughs*
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Nah, too obvious... probably some kid. Young children can be surprisingly devious!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Some creepy music box music plays, and Jackle And Reala are hanging on strings (like a puppet) and they start talking to each other with creepy smiles. then, the spotlight thats on them turns off, and, maniacal laughter is heard, and then NiGHTS Appears in a world of chalk scribbles, unable to fly. then, Jackle And Reala appear, and slice her in half, then cut Claris in half, and NiGHT'S Left side gets attached to Claris's Right side, and, they attempt to walk, and more maniacal laughter is heard. finally, it cuts to a creepy face made of chalk, with a heartbeat that starts slow (about 70 BPM) and gets to about 160 BPM. and everything that displayed is played 8 times fast in reverse, and it shows a clip of the first Reala show episode.
EDIT: I May just animate this.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down