The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiGHTS Theories and Discussion

+6
TRS Puffy
TRS NiGHTS
Musashi_HUmar
Gerakabatta
Matoal
Cornsilk
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NiGHTS Theories and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: NiGHTS Theories and Discussion

Post  Matoal Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:01 pm

I read pians are created from collision of Ideya. If a Nightmaren wants an Ideya why not just take a pian? It should have the same properties of an Ideya right? Like SA2 with the fake Chaos Emerald. It could be used in the same way right?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

NiGHTS Theories and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: NiGHTS Theories and Discussion

Post  Cornsilk Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Now that's an interesting idea. Where did you see that, Matoal?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat May 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Fools, the lot of you!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Sun May 02, 2010 12:19 pm

OK Silk I got it.

http://nid.wikia.com/wiki/Nightopian

Reala we're no fools. Why say that?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 am

That's just Ree, you know that, Matoal!
But uh, Nightopians come from eggs. How can they come from Ideya if they come from eggs?
I'm going to ask our Nightopian friend about that...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue May 04, 2010 2:59 pm

I call them as I see them, Matoal...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Wed May 05, 2010 11:02 am

I was playing JoD (Yes I got my Wii back), went through the My Dream door and was feeding the Nightmarens. Yes I do that. I accidentally touch Owl, and he says Nightopians and Nightmarens are creatures born from light or something like that. If this light is an Ideya does that mean a Nightmaren is made from an Ideya corrupted by Wizeman? But that doesn't explain NiGHTS. Unless s/he was created from a red Ideya, which was to pure to corrupt. It would also explain would explain the chest diamond. However a red one is powerful and rare, and if it was used to create Reala too, my theory of NiGHTS' alliance is worthless.
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed May 05, 2010 11:13 am

Heh, I was wondering when someone would bring that up...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Wed May 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Bring what up? The creation Wizeman's minions, the chest diamond thing, or defying Wizeman?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed May 05, 2010 4:16 pm

I think that NiGHTS meant the 'born from light' comment. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Thu May 06, 2010 8:21 am

So all I need is a couple of flashlights and I get a pian? Laughing
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am

Wouldn't that be nice. lol
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu May 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, uh.... no. Heh!
You might get some neat shadow puppets, that's about it.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Mon May 24, 2010 5:51 am

I've been thinkin'. Why is NiGHTS not scary looking? did s/he once look like Reala, or was s/he intentionally made that way to trick dreamers into a false sense of security? I know there's shapeshifting but, we haven't seen anything beyond transportation (and a mermaid/fish/dolphin thing).
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

I think that the shapes seen in NiD are only a demonstration of NiGHTS' ability.
(s)he also inflated in Soft Museum, and flattened at another point in the game, so I think that NiGHTS is limited only by what dreamer can imagine her looking like.

And besides, Reala's not that scary, just sort of gruff looking. And NiGHTS tends to look sort of smug and full of himself in the official art, if you ask me...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Mon May 31, 2010 11:36 am

I was actually watching last year's NiGHTS into Dreams Anniversary video recently, and Reala had commented on Claris' eyes being red or pink. I would like to hear other people's theories on Claris' eyes, I mean, they are an unrealistic color for a Dreamer. Is she evil without even knowing it?
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Well, I've seen a green cat, so I don't think it would be impossible to have pink/red eyes. I have 4 possible explanations for her eye color:

1. Something in the environment caused her eyes to gradually ghange color over the course of her life.

2. Somehow red/pink eyes are a recessive and rare trait in all humans.

3. She's an albino with a tan.

3. She is possessed by an ancient evil named T'lakanda that can only be killed by her one true love during the lunar eclipse caused by the medallion of faith which will bring the creature out of her body so it can be destroyed without harming Claris.

I'm going with number 2.
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon May 31, 2010 10:01 pm

I actually like the third theory... except that Elliot doesn't have the guts!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Green cats, Matoal? I googled that but I couldn't find anything that looked legitimate.

And my theory is that Claris wears contacts. You can get them in all sorts of colors and styles, after all. Claris
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:16 am

Green cats. Something about a pregnant cat drinking water that has traces of copper in it or something. Then she give birth to green kitties. why this happens I don't know.

http://www.messybeast.com/green-cat/green-genes.htm I think this is it.

Uhh...why doesn't someone just ask her about her eyes?
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:46 am

I think that we should let Claris explain for herself in an episode.

And why are green cats so odd? Clawz is a cat, and he's blue with red stripes!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 am

Actually I bet contacts are the most likely theory in my opinion. I mean, we don't go around with natural blue and pink hair, that is obviously died. So it is only logical that Claris wears contacts.

Also, another theory question that I have is: what do you think Elliot and Claris' natural hair and eye colors are?
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

I'd like to point to the eyebrows here. Claris' eyebrows are brown, so there's evidence that pink is not her natural shade. So it's likely that her hair is in fact, light brown.

But Elliot has blue eyebrows, so either he dyes them, or he's just an anime character.
Anime (and some western cartoons too) is full of characters with impossible hair colors, after all.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Are you sure they're brown and not just a dark shade of red?
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 am

They're not that dark, so I don't see any red. They're definitely brown on the plush, and they also look brown in the game, and in the official art and books.
Brown also seems to be the unspoken agreement in the fanart I see.

But why do you say red? Did they look reddish somewhere?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next