The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiGHTS' Journal

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NiGHTS' Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: NiGHTS' Journal

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:35 pm

在此,我们有一个来自中国的游客!欢迎您,第位访客!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 pm

One of Silk's hens hatched out two little chicks, and they are is cute! One is black and yellow, and the other is pale yellow. So one will be dark feathered and the other will most likely be white!

Hey, did you know that the only yellow chicks are the ones that will grow up to be white? Most chicks are colorful!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm

hey all, the 12.12.12 concert to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy is on now!
Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5cxpRRmCg8
is now over!
Or here's more information, including how to find it on tv or in other countries:
http://www.121212concert.org/

Guys, TRS was knocked offline by this hurricane, and we had it good! Please watch the concert to show your support for all the people who lost their homes, or their loved ones to the storm!

Of course I want lots of donations to come in, and I want the album to sell well on iTunes. You can preorder now!
But I understand that we can't all spend money right now, so watching will be fine.

TRS Supports Sandy Relief!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Tonight I heard a really loud bang while I was flying, but all I saw were some deer. That's strange, right?

Aside from that it was a nice flight, though.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Heehee!
To quote a certain jolly skeleton, "Won't they be surprised!"
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Hey, what do gift tags normally say?
Can anyone help me? I'm not as familiar with this human custom as I'd like to be!

Oh, I hope Silk listens to me and stays out of my journal! It's a surprise!!

Edit:
Oh thank you, Musashi! What a relief, now I can finish this for Silk! Please remember not to spoil her surprise!!

Last edited by TRS NiGHTS on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have my answer!)
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Some kid on youtube took Silk's world ending joke seriously... how silly! Probably the same kid who voted down our teaser video...
That wasn't a very nice kid...

Anyway, I've been out flying and visiting dreams around the world - and is my startrail tired! pause for canned laughter. Well the world didn't end, so I think that we can all sit tight and wait for the next doomsday prophecy. I can promise you that there will be more!
But don't worry, the world won't really end anytime soon.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow, Silk just made eggnog! With eggs!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 pm

It's Christmas!

I am so delighted, it's finally Christmas! And it's a white Christmas, too! And there were deer here, and the kids came and went home with lots of presents!
I just love Christmas, don't you?

Silk's finally gone to bed, she was up so late working on the special. That'll be up on youtube soon, if anyone's staying up to see it.
But really, don't stay up just for that, you'll see it in the morning!

Well, actually it's technically morning now... but oh, you know what I mean! When you wake up and the sun's up.

Heh, just look at me rambling here! I'm just so excited, Silk's going to see my present soon! I really, really hope that she likes it!!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Hey, watch for the special! I think this countdown will be a good one!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Hey, there's a meteor shower tonight! Earth's moving through an asteroid belt, I think!
It's amazing, I'm going back outside to watch for meteorites!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Heh... you know Silk's last journal entry?

Yeah. That was me! Heehee!
NiGHTS XD
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Aw, the Christmas tree's gone...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Wow, this place is dead tonight!
What happened? Is everyone overloaded with homework?

Edit:
Oh, that was just too sad! Someone actually felt sorry for me because I had such a beautiful, calm night to fly tonight?
How can anyone possibly think that such a wonderful thing is boring? Boring is sitting in front of a screen and not accomplishing anything.
Oh, if only the humans could fly... then I just know that they would understand that a clear, quiet night is something to be cherished!

This really bothers me, it's such a disappointing way to look at life.
I'm going to make more of an effort to take the dreamers flying tonight! I want everyone who reads this to fall asleep to the thought that you no longer have weight once you are asleep. Your dream self is free from the laws of physics, and you can fly!

Last edited by TRS NiGHTS on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Peaceful Nights are NOT Boring! :()
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Hey! Jackle ,that was so mean! You're such a nasty bully sometimes!!
I liked my tofu costume, how dare you throw it away?!

Sometimes I could almost hate you... almost...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:38 pm

The forum's dead again.. Come on, guys! Silk and the rest of us at TRS run the place and try to keep it interesting, but it's the job of you, the members to keep the forum active!

At least one person has been less than patient about the madlib, which actually is more likely to delay it than to make it happen any faster.

Everyone here can help us by posting, and using the different forums. Try the craft section, I'd love to see more paper dolls!
Hey, make one of Jackle... then rip it! Aw no, that would be too mean... even for Jack... what can I say, blood's thicker than water... even though Jackle's a jerk and Nightmaren don't have blood...

Oh, and the Valentine poll needs more votes! The leading vote so far is that Silk is insane... oh no wait, it's that she's insane if she thinks she shouldn't make the special, right? Yeah, that makes more sense...
But come on, four votes? And we have how many members? Get those votes in! Silk will be happier about making the special if she sees more interest!
You have to show some enthusiasm if you want to fuel the creativity, everyone!

Okay, I'm done. Now I'm off to help some dreamers fly! And maybe visit some friends' dreams and nag them into coming to the forum...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Wow, it's cold and windy tonight! The wind's fun to fly in though, so that's not so bad.
Silk's fighting a cold and she's been having bad dreams as a result, so I'm trying to help with that.
But there are a few kids who also need me, I have a friend who's having a rough time so I've been visiting dreams a lot lately.

Just remember that I like to pop in, help, and move on to the next dreamer who needs me... but if you think that you picked up on my presence in your dream... well, you're probably right!
Kids tend to get a little grabby and clingy if I stay in their dream too long, so don't take it personally if I move along, okay?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey, this was great! Silk danced today!
You all know that Silk's real name is Molly... well, Molly danced with the Molly dancers at today's wassailing of the apple trees!
How great is that? She showed me the video her mom recorded!
She's embarrassed about it, but come on... that is just great!!
:indigo]

Also, sorry to the new member, but you called your account Twilight. Naturally, the character whose name was Twilight came readily to mind, so I made her your temporary profile image!
You can change it to whatever you like.
I was going to use the mock fanmaren by that name that TRiPPY made as a joke years ago, but I couldn't find her recolor image...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Huh, apparently i accidentally confused the new member. That's too bad, especially since I explained everything here in my journal.

Well, hopefully they'll upload their own avatar soon. Otherwise, I'm sure Silk will be happy t

EDiT:
Wow Ree... Rude! Seriously, I would have been finished posting in a minute, you didn't have to drag me from the computer just so that you could rant...

Anyway, everyone needs an avatar so that everyone knows you're part of the community. The default image that's there at first is not an avatar, it's just an image that means that user hasn't added an avatar yet.
So please don't get upset when we upload an avatar for you. You need one.
You can either keep the one we give you, or upload your own. Just so you don't take someone's art without permission.

Last edited by TRS NiGHTS on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reala interrupted me earlier...)
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:34 pm

...not feeling so great after that last post... why so much negativity? Why hold grudges for events that happened so long ago?
...maybe it'll be better tomorrow night...

...goodnight...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Wow... I didn't want to believe Reala and Jackle, but it's true. No mail!
We usually get at the very least a "Happy Anniversary" note... maybe everyone's just waiting for the last minute?

Guys, Reala's already threatening to take over again. If that happens, there will be no Valentine special.
I shouldn't have to ask, but please make an effort to show that you care. Send a note, draw a little art. Anything, just show us that you're listening.

I mean, I visit a lot of you at night so I know that you care... but here on the internet, nobody can see that unless you show them.
So please, help us out here.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

I just got an odd note wishing my a Happy Anniversary.
That's nice, but the way they speak to me... I wonder if I'll ever get any respect... probably not. :[N><]:
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Wow, I hope Reala's okay!
I ambushed him and threw streamers all over him... and (s)he just looked at me and said "very nice..."
I mean yeah (s)he was being sarcastic, but that's still not like Reala! Usually, Reala would have gotten mad or at least annoyed...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Reala's still being unusually quiet, I don't know why I'm the only one who seems to notice!
Maybe because it's Reala? When I've been quiet, I know that it's attracted attention and concerned some of the forum members. I hope that Reala's not just being ignored...

I went flying, it's a beautiful moon tonight.
But I can't really enjoy it as well as I normally would, I'm a little too worried...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh dear, (s)he's onto me. Gotta type fast!

Everyone, Ducky and B are birds. There's a birdc-

Last edited by TRS Reala on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oh dear... it seems that NiGHTS chose to become involved. Byebye, NiGHTS!)
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next