The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiGHTS' Journal

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NiGHTS' Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: NiGHTS' Journal

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:03 am

Reala's sounding angry, but trying to send everyone on a guilt trip isn't the solution!!

We need the viewers to want to express themselves and cheer for the upcoming episodes!
Because they are coming, we're just waiting until we have an audience for them again.

There's been so much spam on Silk's other videos, that it's delayed it all.

Come on guys, the solution is so simple! Just show some support and enthusiasm! Instead of going silent or complaining, pay attention to the mood on the forum and let us know that you're ready for more!

Because we're ready to give it to you, whenever we see that you want it!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Bleg, I can't sleep... not that I ever sleep, but it's the best analogy I can give you humans.

I got up and the sun's still out, and I can't make myself go back. How annoying!
I'd go play with the chicks that hatched out recently, but the sun really hurts my eyes sometimes. We Nightmaren are strictly nocturnal, you know. I have more of a tolerance for the sun, but it sti
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Oh, I just love it when the forum members write to me!

I won't name names, but one of our newer members is such an absolute joy! I really feel a lot better than I had been thanks to them.

I'm going to ask Silk if we can maybe start naming the people who really help us out like this one member has. Just being thanked on the show isn't a lot, but it's the best that I can offer right now.

It's so very rare that anyone makes such a sincere effort, not asking for anything in return. That is exactly the sort of person who most deserves to be shown how much we at The Reala Show appreciate them!

So you my friend, know who you are.
I hope that you are your friends stay close, and that you will continue to be such a good friend to me as well.

I love all of our viewers, I have a soft spot for kids everywhere. But sometimes someone really stands out, as this darling has. And I really want to give back.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 pm

It's spring!

I've been flying for hours. It's cold and windy, but oh who cares? It's spring! The daffodils have bloomed, Silk's baby fig tree is leafing out... I think I saw a chicken sitting on a nest!
What a grand time of year this is in Silk's part of the world!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

I've been filming a lot, with Silk's help!
This event will probably last the whole month, since Easter is so early this year. There will be cake, and trivia, and singing!
Silk says that everyone wants to hear me sing... wow, really? That means so much!
I hope that I don't disappoint!

Anyway, I need to go! I'm trying my sewing skills out on a little... 'surprise' for Ree!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Tonight is not a good night. It's cold out and even though that usually doesn't bother me, it got windy and things happened... I fell in the pond. There was a dead frog.

I don't think I want to fly near the pond anymore...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 am

Wow, Jackle has become the most active forum member... I didn't see it coming!

I hope that other members follow Jackle's example and post in the different subforums. I just hate to see anyone being negative about lack of activity when it's such an easy thing to fix!

Just go post anywhere on the forum, not just in one area. If there isn't a topic for what you want to say, make one! Just don't make one to complain about how quiet it is here, please!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Wow, what a wind storm! I got up early to see the chickens before they went to bed, and I almost thought I was going to get blown away!

Then I remembered that I'm not here physically, so that can't actually happen... heehee!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Oh wow, there's just nothing like a day of rest! I think that I may have been a little cranky earlier, before I settled... I hope that I didn't hurt any feelings!

In any case, I feel a lot better now! I think I'll go out for a flight. I'll check in on the forum in a little while.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed May 16, 2012 8:04 pm

The frogs sure are noisy tonight! They must be liking how much water there is after last night's big thunderstorm.
They're all around, going "Brrrreeeeee!" It's really neat, Silk got a video of them singing!

EDiT:
Oh dear, oh dear!! Jackle's upset, Reala's upset... and it's all such a silly misunderstanding, it just has to be!
Please, can't we all just get along? Yes some rules were broken, but it was corrected!
I just want everyone to be nice to each other, it makes me feel sad when people fight...

TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 am

Everyone, this is important.
Silk is very sick right now, and can't be on as much.
Please stay friendly and positive!

If you have any goodness in you at all, you will do us all a favor and leave the negativity at the sign in page!
Anyone spreading drama this week will be permanently banned, no exceptions!

This is very serious, you can read more in her Storm-Artists.net journal. Her username is Silk
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat May 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Reala's journal makes me giggle!
Oh Ree, sometimes a storm is just a storm! You're getting a little paranoid there...

It was a doozy, though! I like that word... doozy. I dare everyone to just repeat it out loud for a few minutes, see how fun that is!! Doozy Doozy Doozy Doozy... okay, now it sounds really weird. Hee!

Anyway, aside from the scaring explosion sound when lightning struck almost right over us, Silk really enjoyed the storm. She finds thunderstorms soothing, you know. I can understand that, they clear the air and allow for a sort of emotional reboot.
I think that the storm helped a lot.
Doozy... heh. NiGHTS XD
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu May 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Flyyying into Freeeee!
Why is that song so catchy? I'm going to go fly outside right now!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:25 pm

It sure is raining a lot lately. I hope that it gets nice again soon, so Silk can have the pool people come and start working.

Silk says that she'll let us use the pool when it's built!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 am

What a night! Frogs singing, fireflies flashing, and mice scurrying through the bushes when they thought no one was looking. I even saw a toad!
Toads are great, I really have to wonder why thee hasn't been a toad inspired Nightmaren yet...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 am

All these new secret shorts, and nobody's coming to the forum to watch them!
At this rate, nobody will watch any TRS until the Halloween special comes out.

Well I'm not letting Silk unhide any of my secret videos!
I wish we could shout out to someone, but nobody will support the show, even the smallest amount...
It's pretty sad, really...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 pm

So Eclipse bought Silk something, but she didn't say what yet. I hope it's fabric, that always makes Silk's day! I love it when she's that happy, especially with the hard time she's been having!

You know, Silk almost got a Sonic for The Reala Show, but someone beat her to it. That's a shame, we could use Sonic to keep the STN people out of trouble!
Oh well, maybe someone will be kind enough to send us a Sonic? Needless to say, we'd thank that person with a big shout out video just for them, and a place in our Wall of Fame topic.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget to check the Visitor Messages part of your profiles. If you have your settings right, you've probably already received a greeting from a cast member by now!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Posting here because I will not let myself reply to a certain thread right now.
Humans are so violent sometimes! You can try to justify it all you like, but violence is always mean.

I get that it's human nature and all, but just don't expect me to like it...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Ha, finally the pool is here! There's only a little water in it until the local fire department comes to fill it up, but in my current size that's plenty!

I'm taking my Splash Garden form tonight!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 am

I should have seen this coming...

Poor Silk overdid it. She's been swimming for hours every evening, but last night she started complaining that her arms and legs were tired and sore from all the exercise. Today she's barely wanting to move.

Oh don't worry, she'll be fine. But remember to pace yourself when you're exercising!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Wow, it's so cold and windy outside. I'm not even seeing any animals out!
I'm not bothered so much by it, so I had my nightly fly over the property with no trouble, but I'm surprised at the change in weather.

I wonder if there's another storm coming? I hope not for Silk's sake, the woods are still a mess from the last one!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Silk's all excited for Christmas and we only just had Thanksgiving! I know the two holidays are close together, but that still seems crazy to me!

I'd arrange a holiday art swap or something, but I really don't think that we can get enough people to make it worthwhile...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Ooh, the fabric's out! That means that Silk is making Christmas presents for her nieces!
I like those kids, they're sweethearts!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 am

Wow, I stayed up late! It started to snow so I was watching it falling, but now I'm kind of sleepy!

I see that someone's voted in the Christmas poll, but no one has commented with their reason for their choice.
Everyone, please go vote in the poll, and comment about it. We can't make the video unless you all cooperate!

And now, I'm off to Silk's closet until it's dark again... later all!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh neat, we have a visitor from Poland tonight!
Cześć, witamy na forum Reala Show!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next