The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiGHTS' Journal

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NiGHTS' Journal Empty NiGHTS' Journal

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 am

This journal thing was my idea if anyone wonders.
Um, there's not a lot to share right now. Silk's been oversleeping lately. She still hasn't figured out that it's because she has Nightmaren flying around her room all night! Hee!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

NiGHTS' Journal Empty Re: NiGHTS' Journal

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Gee guys, I keep seeing some of you getting upset because I'm not in some car game... I'm sorry, but I don't really get it. I'm not in that game where all the characters try to beat each other up, either. It's just not really my style, I don't want to be stuck in some ground car. I'm a flyer!
Everyone got so upset about the last game that had my likeness in it, it really seems like there's no pleasing you sometimes... I wish that I could make all the fans happy, but I can't...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 am

Silk really wants me to do this camping challenge, she's already recorded some little files to play. The only thing is that she made both successful and failed versions. Does she really think I might fail? That's so mean, Silk!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Wow, Ree and Jackle sure are getting competitive about the anniversary coming up in a few weeks. It's kind of funny actually, I might set the camera up so you can see this too.

It is kind of a moot point though, since not to brag, but I am the most popular character on the show... The only reason that it isn't The NiGHTS Show is that that show already existed. TNS NiGHTS is a pretty nice person, we get along nice so it's a shame that our Realas can't be friends too. They're really not so bad after all!

Anyway, please look forward to the anniversary on February 16th and if you have time, please send in fanart of the show. It can be anything at all, just so it's about The Reala Show!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Oh wow, I'd like everyone to please visit the art section. SonicS29 drew such a beautiful picture of me, and it's the first piece of fanart for me I think!

Also, what bad luck! Silk's camera is out of batteries and she says that we can't film me outside until she gets new batteries!
So I can't start the camping challenge until it's dry out and we have batteries. Darn! I really want to do this challenge, too. You would just love the woods here at night, they're so peaceful and dark!

I sure hope that we get batteries soon. And I am still so happy about that picture, I'm going to make sure that that gets into the anniversary special!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:13 am

Oh we have got to get Silk to make a dream journal here. I was watching her last night and she had a good one! I really don't know whether she's more fun awake or asleep!

And the snow is fun!! It gets all quiet and extra dark when it's snowing at night, it's really nice!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Reala is really getting on my nerves. Everytime that he checks in here, he comes away ranting about how some members have no manners and clearly don't care about him or the show!!

That's a terrible thing for Ree to have to think, but more importantly, how am I supposed to relax and keep myself in prime condition for the special with Reala getting his feelings hurt and pacing through the room, ranting about it?!

I try to be nice and calm here, but some members really are going too far.
I'm going to have to get Silk to do something about it, it's mean to all of us, especially Reala!

If any of you fans read this, please behave! When you pick on Ree, you're punishing the rest of us and possibly damaging the show.
I hope that that's not what you want... it's not is it?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I really don't know if I'm more annoyed or upset for Reala's sake.
One of the members here really hurt his feelings with a really insensitive email.

Please please please don't steal art! Even official SEGA art!
Not only will we not use stolen art in the special, but it's just mean!
If you don't have time to send a congratulations or make something, just don't do anything. Sending us stolen art and lying about not having time to do anything is just so mean!

You have the time to send an email and say Happy Anniversary!

Why are people on this forum so mean?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 am

Well, Ree and I hung out together last night. Yeah, we do that sometimes. No, it's usually not his idea.
Anyway, Ree's bothered that even with three weeks of warning, we still didn't get much to put into the special. Oh we got some wonderful pieces! But most people waited for the last minute.
You had three weeks and let them slip by. Can you understand how that looks and why Reala's unhappy about it?

Hey, you fans who were around last year could have marked your calendars and been ready even sooner!

Anyway, I didn't come on to rant. I'm going to go now and help Silk start work on compiling the special. We should finish the bulk of it today, but we'll have to wait in case any last minute fanworks arrive before midnight hits here.
Just don't expect much activity from me or Ree, until the special's finished. I don't know where Jackle is at the moment...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 pm

I see that the Archie comics are being discussed. I'm not touching that topic, I'll just get mad if I do...
the people they assigned to draw me never even played my game or looked very closely! I do not have a chin and my bottom isn't that big!
And I certainly wouldn't be that wimpy!
There, you see? That's why I can't post there. It's just insulting! Especially the bit where they had me getting freaked out and afraid of everything. It's completely out of character!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Why is Silk asleep? It's past midnight, see that? The clock says 12:33, than means it's tomorrow, and that means it's Silk's birthday!

Oh fun! Silk always gets presents and sometimes she lets me play with them when she's done! I sure hope she gets a scooter, they look like fun...

I sure wish that I had a birthday... does NiGHTS Day count?
Oh, I can't wait! I'm going to go wake Silk up right now!!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Well, Puffy yelled at me. Apparently Silk isn't to be disturbed until the sun's up, so I have to wait...

I really don't like waiting. I don't like being yelled at or told what to do either... It makes me want to be rebellious...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 am

I just recorded a song for the special. Ree was being a real creep and kept messing me up, though...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:16 am

Silk seems to be out of dark green. I really hope that she doesn't use that light green to make anything, it's not a shade that compliments my complexion!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh, this is funny! Reala's and my text colors keep on changing!
Reala's sure mad about it, but I think that it's hilarious! Look at me, I'm big mean old Reala!!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 am

Silk sure is singing a lot lately, I wonder why? It's really kind of nice.

I wonder what ever happened to the NiGHTS Show NiGHTS? I miss him... a lot...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 am

Agh, the light! It BURNS!!!
Heh, good day everyone!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:27 am

I was up all night last night! Ha, get it? I'm always up all night!
I was guarding the house from trespassers! None came though, so it was kind of dull...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon May 10, 2010 9:23 am

I got a PM! I can't believe it, someone was nice enough to send one to me! NiGHTS!
I feel so happy now, thank you so much!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue May 25, 2010 9:40 am

Gee, it's sure quiet around here lately...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 pm

...hope this works... Silk's... ...problem with... ...es and dreams...
...affecting... ...t worry, we... ...help.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Sorry I've been quiet lately guys, that whole Ideya problem took a lot out of all of us. We've been taking it kind of easy since then, we didn't even do much for NiGHTS Day!
We had gelatin and played the game soundtrack, and Silk sprayed purple streaks into her hair and wore a purple shirt. (I think it's cute that she tries to look more like me!)

But we're all fine and will be making more videos.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 am

I can't believe it, there are people in this world who don't know about NiGHTS Day? My day?
I feel so disillusioned right now, I thought that everyone here liked me and celebrated my anniversary...

I mean come on, do you have any idea of which game Naka-San is most proud of? Mine! You know which soundtrack he loves most? Mine! Who accomplished the most of his goals for a videogame star? Me!

So how could anyone claim to like me and my game, and not celebrate NiGHTS Day?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am

Reala's sure acting strange today, (s)he's being a little more hostile than usual...
I wonder why? And it's especially bad that Ree was out correcting our newest member for typos and bad grammar! How mean, they should get to settle in before Reala starts picking on them!

I wonder if something happened...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't understand why people think I can't be Ree's friend. I'm friendly with Reala...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next