The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+26
Eclipse
shany rose
reala's biggest fan
Matoal
Jackal-lover68
DetectiveDreamMagician
MeDuSa
NiGHTS and Sonic
Stardust
aikojonas3
kaneooyakky
RealaTime
TRS Puffy
PuppyLuver256
TRS Jackle
Musashi_HUmar
Rugalb98
MidnightDragoon
renegadenightmaren
MagicPickleFairy
TRS Reala
Cornsilk
laylatheangelsprite
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
30 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 4 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 pm

You're a little ahead of yourself DR, and it's tonight, not today.

Silk's brought out the Shut Up heart. I swear, she should wear that thing around her neck if she likes it so much!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm

TRS Reala wrote:You're a little ahead of yourself DR, and it's tonight, not today.

Silk's brought out the Shut Up heart. I swear, she should wear that thing around her neck if she likes it so much!
Explain this SHUT UP heart Reala. I thought you were the only one to ever tell people to be quiet.

Gonna have to go back to my last question to you NiGHTS, are you able to transform into a floataion device like you could do in Journey of Dreams? If you could do that, would you use it to swim around SiLK's tub with the ducky that Reala likes? XD
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Aw, I don't like that heart... You see Rugal, in our first Valentines special Reala gave that to me to be mean.

You mean a flotation device? Well yeah, I can morph into anything roughly my own size, but for water I prefer my fish tailed form.
The Journey of Dreams characters were not us, SEGA decided that they wanted new versions of us, so they changed just about everything but the names and color schemes...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Aw, I don't like that heart... You see Rugal, in our first Valentines special Reala gave that to me to be mean.

You mean a flotation device? Well yeah, I can morph into anything roughly my own size, but for water I prefer my fish tailed form.
The Journey of Dreams characters were not us, SEGA decided that they wanted new versions of us, so they changed just about everything but the names and color schemes...

Yeah thanks I had a typo there NiGHTS. Although they are different I did think the other NiGHTS' outfit was very well detailed. Have you ever thought about wearing that NiGHTS' outfit for a day or episode of TRS?

I've also notice that it seems you have a rivalry with a blue hedgehog named Sonic. Can you elaborate as to where this all started and why you two seem to always meet one another in the strangest of places?
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Rugalb98 wrote:Although they are different I did think the other NiGHTS' outfit was very well detailed. Have you ever thought about wearing that NiGHTS' outfit for a day or episode of TRS?

I've also notice that it seems you have a rivalry with a blue hedgehog named Sonic. Can you elaborate as to where this all started and why you two seem to always meet one another in the strangest of places?

Sorry Rugal, but I don't like it when people try to change me. When I morph, I like it to be on my own terms, if you know what I mean. The lookalike from JoD is fine, but (s)he's not me. That NiGHTS doesn't have my abilities, or my history, or my friends, or anything that's really important to me. And besides, pink and red? What a terrible color combination!

Oh come on, you know as well as everyone else who Sonic is and how we know each other!
Silly ego for brains furry... of course he got replaced too, way back around 2000. I guess it was silly of me to expect SEGA to keep me around when they wouldn't even do that for their own mascot...

I guess we are kind of in the same situation, huh? Maybe I've been a bit silly about how I talk about Sonic. I don't know...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 am

Those were well thought-out responses, thanks.

I figured I'd have a little fun with joking about Sonic to you being this random hedgehog that nobody knew.lol Given that Sonic is only a mere carbon copy of he once was, it's surprising to see how badly a company can handle their mascot. Although I'm sure you and Sonic shall meet up again someday in SiLK's house and at the very least resolve your differences...or not.lol

Here's a question for Jackle, did you ever get any of that cake after leaving the bathroom? I'm sure there was more than just one slice there.XD
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 am

Sonic lives with Maresuke as far as we know, with a bunch of lookalikes. That's why Tails came to stay at the farm with us. So many Sonics get competitive!

And the answer to your question is no. Since Nightmaren don't need to eat, they often don't eat at all.
I don't think that Jackle would know what to do with cake if he had some.

Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 am

I Suppose that Tails Will be Guarding Your V-Day Candy Again for You, Today. Like He Did Last Time. Right Silk?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:21 am

There's no candy to guard, DR. It was a gift from Maresuke last time, I don't usually buy myself anything like that.

And my candy hearts won't make it here on time so it's a candy free day.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 am

Sorry to Hear that Silk. at Least You Have NiGHTS. I love you NiGHTS is the Greatest V-day Gift any fangirl could ever want.

Love Him/Her Silk, Love Him/Her With Every ounce of Your Being & Never let go, Promise. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:07 am

Yes Happy Valentine's Day to the TRS show. What are some of your favorite memories of the holiday?

Also SiLK, I was wondering do the Sonic Team also respond to questions here even though they have minor roles? If so I'd like to ask a few.
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Don't waste romantic feelings on Nightmaren, they can never reciprocate! XD
There's nothing wrong with being single and strong, no matter what Hallmark tries to make you believe!

Rugal, Nightmaren aren't physical creatures like us, so they don't have our instincts for pairing off or any other physical needs. They're unlikely to have any opinion either way about this day. Smile
The Sonic Team News crew have no fan following at all, so they don't come here. Maybe if they ever become popular...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

DR, show a little respect! How would you like it if someone talked about you that way? That would just be creepy...

I still hate you all. One more day until the anniversary and only three people could be bothered to do anything at all? You lazy bums can't even send a note!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

When I Did that Speech to Silk, Reala. I ment the Word Love in It's Purest Unconditional Form. Not Romantic. I Know that "Romance" is not an Esental for Nightmarens.

Afterall The Theme of Valentines Day is Love in all it's forms, not just romantic. Silks Pure Love for NiGHTS is the Same that I Have for Ecco the Dolphin.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I agree with DR, love does come in a lot of forms. I mean, I also love NiGHTS and Reala, but more in an idolizing kind of way. In no way do I love any Nightmaren an a romantic kind of manner, that feeling goes to someone else in my life.

Yet with the forums, I feel love for the members, but that one is more of a family like love.

Here's a question to the Nightmaren: If you don't feel romantic love, do you feel the other kinds of love? Family love? Idol love?
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 pm

TRS Reala wrote:DR, show a little respect! How would you like it if someone talked about you that way? That would just be creepy...

I still hate you all. One more day until the anniversary and only three people could be bothered to do anything at all? You lazy bums can't even send a note!

It's good to know that you LOVE us to Reala. Laughing

So for the next episode will you be doing a song or dance routine Reala? Or are you going to show footage of you and NiGHTS playing chess? XD

Last edited by Rugalb98 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 am

MagicPickleFairy wrote:I agree with DR, love does come in a lot of forms. I mean, I also love NiGHTS and Reala, but more in an idolizing kind of way. In no way do I love any Nightmaren an a romantic kind of manner, that feeling goes to someone else in my life.

Yet with the forums, I feel love for the members, but that one is more of a family like love.

Here's a question to the Nightmaren: If you don't feel romantic love, do you feel the other kinds of love? Family love? Idol love?

NiGHTS has said "I love you" to the fans on more than one occasion, so I believe they do feel platonic love. The kind that we feel for our friends.
And Reala certainly has feelings for Poe and Ducky. Even though (s)he wouldn't admit it, it's pretty obvious.

This is the last day for any contributions for the anniversary, and only four of us have contributed anything!

Please at the very least, send Reala a note saying "Happy Anniversary!"
Otherwise we'll have another catastrophe...

Or at least let me know that the show is no longer enjoyable, I can void the contract and cancel it at any time, provided that there is no further interest.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:40 pm

That's a shame to see so little, maybe folks are just too busy with work or school to do any projects for the show. Or maybe it's all those new games that are distracting them like Marvel vs Capcom 3.lol

Another question then for Jackle, have you ever accidentaly been thrown into a washing machine or dryer being mistaken for a pile of dirty clothes? Laughing
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Idea Have You tryed making a Youtube Video to Generate interest, Silk? I Mean TRS Did Start out There, Maybe if another Vido was Out there to let Your Youtube Veiwers Know that You are "Alive & well" would start something & You would get More Stuff for the Aniversary as Well.

I hope my Idea, Helps....
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 pm

dreamrevolution wrote: Idea Have You tryed making a Youtube Video to Generate interest, Silk?

If that is necessary, then this show is dead!
Murdered by ungrateful viewers...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm

I Understand How You feel Reala. I Too Believe that the world of the 21st century is Pathedic. I even did a thread about it on here, I was So upset.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Oh dear... you mean pathetic, DR. With a T.

Everyone who follows the show knows the anniversary. I guess Reala's right, people just aren't that into it...

Well, at least it's been fun right?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Oh dear... you mean pathetic, DR. With a T.

Everyone who follows the show knows the anniversary. I guess Reala's right, people just aren't that into it...

Well, at least it's been fun right?

I think most just depend on Youtube to tell them the updates and what to expect. I don't think they bother to check the forum on a daily basis. Then again if you get mad at your fans for no reason they'll just turn back and call you ungrateful and whatnot. That seems to be the trend for most internet shows and webcomics sadly.

Me as a fan of TRS I would hate to see it stopped. I just started to watch the show in January and I've come to enjoy alot of what is shown (the interactive episodes, the short clips, and the holiday specials). If it means anything TRS Crew, please don't stop the show and I enjoy it everyday.

By the way, Jackle you still haven't responded to my question. Laughing
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Rugalb98 wrote:Me as a fan of TRS I would hate to see it stopped. I just started to watch the show in January and I've come to enjoy alot of what is shown (the interactive episodes, the short clips, and the holiday specials). If it means anything TRS Crew, please don't stop the show and I enjoy it everyday.

Aw, do you mean it, Rugal? That's sweet of you!
I wish that we heard comments like that more often, it would sure help for times like this...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Don't cry, NiGHTS. If You get Sad I'll Be Sad, too. Crying or Very sad I Love TRS Very Much, And Watch the Current & Older Episodes All The time. Very Happy

I Love all the Maren & Sonic Characters on the Show, Even Silk & Her Funny Chickens. Wink I'd Be Devastated to See You go. I love the Creativity You Guys put into the episodes. I love you

Did you Ever advertise The TRS Forums? Maybe Not Everybody Knows Where to Find the Website or Knows of it's Existance? I Mean if You put up a Vid Advertising the link, Maybe Things will Pick up. If Youtube can work for the Reala Interactives......

You Know What? If I Have to Go on Youtube Myself & Tell Them That They are going to Lose this Show if The don't Clean Up the Act, I will do so.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next