The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+26
Eclipse
shany rose
reala's biggest fan
Matoal
Jackal-lover68
DetectiveDreamMagician
MeDuSa
NiGHTS and Sonic
Stardust
aikojonas3
kaneooyakky
RealaTime
TRS Puffy
PuppyLuver256
TRS Jackle
Musashi_HUmar
Rugalb98
MidnightDragoon
renegadenightmaren
MagicPickleFairy
TRS Reala
Cornsilk
laylatheangelsprite
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
30 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 24 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Cornsilk wrote:That's an interesting story, I think most online names have some tale behind them like that.
When I got my first email, I was running a Dragonriders of Pern club called Starshine. So I wanted to be Stardragon, but it was taken. I went through many variations until I had to settle for Nightdragon.
A lot of people think that my Nightdragon name was because I like NiGHTS and dragons, but now you know the truth XD

cool maybe I should make a topic on the off topic section based off on how exactly we got our online names or email addresses
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Go for it, if you want to. I'm sure that a lot of people would be willing to tell their stories. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Go for it, if you want to. I'm sure that a lot of people would be willing to tell their stories. Smile
Domo arigato. I have already made it. So if anyone wants to tell their stories of their screen names go to the off topic section

Is NiGHTS ok, CORNSiLK? I have not see him/her post anything since may atleast that I have looked up on the forum. Unless nightmaren are immune to getting sick or feeling pain (which I know for a fact they feel pain seeing as in the show I have heard NiGHTS saying ow but that might just be out of annoyance because that is what I do sometimes when someone is messing with me physically and it does not hurt but is annoying).

Also I just found out today that aptiva (or it turns out is actually spelled adeema and is also a diffrent word for abayo) which is a slang for goodbye in japanese so people on the forum please show your excitment for another episode in text and if CORNSiLK allows , like I did , in videos please do not let the Reala Show go aptiva,adeema,nor abayo

Last edited by Cornsilk on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged two posts - Please don't double post!)
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Don't double post, please. You can edit your existing post if you have anything to add.

Not TRS related, but that's true, officially NiGHTS does say "adeema" However, that sounds very similar to an English word that refers to something unpleasant, So I stick to Aptiva, even if it is inaccurate. Smile
(And Reala does not say "There is no NiGHTS," but a slang phrase that basically means "let's go" or "let's fight" - TRS Reala likes the inaccurate version though, so we support both)

NiGHTS dislikes negativity, and there was a lot going on here for a while. I'm sure that (s)he'll become active again when the forum comes back to life and everyone's getting along better. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey, Silk! I saw Your New TRS Vid celebrating "NiGHTS Day" as our adorable Purple Maren loves to put it. I saw the NiGHTS Cake. It Looked Very good. Was that NiGHTS' hand that I saw with the fork, eating the cake, or was that You?

I couldn't tell because Both You and NiGHTS have "Human" Hands.

I also liked the animation at the end of the vid. Seeing NiGHTS dance like Snoopy from the "Peanuts" cartoon's was So Charming. Very Happy

Here's to the Future of TRS! Great Job.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:Hey, Silk! I saw Your New TRS Vid celebrating "NiGHTS Day" as our adorable Purple Maren loves to put it. I saw the NiGHTS Cake. It Looked Very good. Was that NiGHTS' hand that I saw with the fork, eating the cake, or was that You?

I couldn't tell because Both You and NiGHTS have "Human" Hands.

I also liked the animation at the end of the vid. Seeing NiGHTS dance like Snoopy from the "Peanuts" cartoon's was So Charming. Very Happy

Here's to the Future of TRS! Great Job.

I like to leave things like that up to the viewer's imagination, DR XD
Though if it was NiGHTS, the poor thing's likely to be sick! Sugary foods kind of go against nocturnal activities... they're Nightopian food.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aikojonas3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey Reala how dose it feal like to get all these fans that like you, NiGHTS, Jackle , Claws , Puffy and SiLK.
aikojonas3
aikojonas3

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 pm

aikojonas3 wrote: Hey Reala how dose it feal like to get all these fans that like you, NiGHTS, Jackle , Claws , Puffy and SiLK.

Fans? Where? I don't see anyone clamoring for more of us or squealing our praises like fangirls on a sugar rush...
And Clawz's name is spelled with a Z.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:41 am

The reason we're not screaming for more vids of you, NiGHTS, Silk and the others is cause Silk doesn't like being pressured into making more Reala Show videos and ould prefer to make them in her own time.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am

Yes. The last thing We want is to upset, Silk...... I know have by accident done that at times during My time Here as a member. Sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 am

There's a difference, guys. What Silk doesn't like is the people going "Why are you uploading your family videos? Where's TRS?!" and the people posting unrelated comments on her other videos, just for the sake of posting, or just to complain that she doesn't only post TRS.

She loves it when people are going "Ooh, the anniversary is coming up, I can't wait to see what Silk does for it!!" or even just "I'm looking forward to the next episode!""
I'm hoping that's a clear enough example...

We want you to be enthused about the series, it's just that so far nobody has been showing us that kind of positive energy. We've just seen a sort of defeatist "well there haven't been any videos so I'm not going to say anything..." sentiment.
Nobody's letting us know that you're ready for more.

I mean, sure I fly through all your dreams sometimes, but it doesn't make me psychic! Right?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 am

I get You, NiGHTS. Smile It's Great to see You again on the forums. I missed Your Adorable Self. Crying or Very sad I love you Crying or Very sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 am

Nicely said NiGHTS, when did you get on the computer last night?
Wow, I must have been sound asleep!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 pm

I understand, NiGHTS. Of course, I can't wait for the next episodes to come out, but, at the same time, I don't want to sound impatient, rude, or anything like that.

The reason, though, that I usually stay quiet instead of posting is not that there hasn't been a whole lot of episodes lately. It's just because of my usual (and cursed) quiet and anti-social nature (I'm mostly a "forum stalker", not a person who tends to talk or post a whole bunch), and seeing as though I have to take care of at least 3 cats (among other things), things can get quite hairy (no pun intended) for me most days. I'm not trying to sound rude here, but I just wanted to tell you guys the honest reasoning for me being very quiet here on the forums.
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:12 pm

There's nothing wrong with saying that you're excited about something, just as long as you're not complaining that it's not coming fast enough, or anything like that XD

I'm motivated by the viewers' energy level, so the best way to get videos out of me is to be very positive and very happy.
Let me know how you feel if you're excited, and I'll know that it's time to deliver.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aikojonas3 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:05 pm

TRS Reala wrote:
aikojonas3 wrote: Hey Reala how dose it feal like to get all these fans that like you, NiGHTS, Jackle , Claws , Puffy and SiLK.

Fans? Where? I don't see anyone clamoring for more of us or squealing our praises like fangirls on a sugar rush...
And Clawz's name is spelled with a Z.
1. Tell that to my spell check about how to spell Clawz's name

2. they just didnt want to bother you guys because they're thinking that SiLK's rely bissy with things like feeding her chickens or cooking

3. i like to see more vids of you,NiGHTS,Puffy and Clawz (but not Jackle)
aikojonas3
aikojonas3

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Awww.... Sad Don't be mean to Jackle. I Like Him/Her. I want to see more of Him/Her as well as NiGHTS. I love you
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  aikojonas3 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:Awww.... Sad Don't be mean to Jackle. I Like Him/Her. I want to see more of Him/Her as well as NiGHTS. I love you
I know dreamrevolution but Reala hates Jackle so i thought i would do something nice to Reala
aikojonas3
aikojonas3

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Bah, be mean to Jackle all you want. NiGHTS and those kids too. They're all so annoying!

And seriously? You trust a spell check to tell you how to spell someone's name?
Those are only good for regular words, for names you just have to learn the proper spelling.
Hence why Clawz is spelled with a Z, and Jackle's name is not the same as the animal, jackal.

And just to be fair (as unlike me as it is), DR, everyone gets to have their own opinion. You don't have to like it, but you do have to shut up about it if you feel inclined to argue over it...

Here, I'll make it easy. Every Nightmaren except for my glorious self, is an incompetent idiot. They are all stupid, I am awesome.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 am

You don't have to like it, but you have to shut up about it... yep, that's our Reala!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Yeah. Smile Wouldn't want to have Him/Her any other way. Wink
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  aikojonas3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

same here about Reala dreamrevolution same here
aikojonas3
aikojonas3

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Yes yes, I'm awesome. This is old news...

It has become quiet here, and I demand that everyone fix it! Silk's working on a batch of dolls for her shop, how about you all flood her with posts about which of us she should make next? (I jest, clearly she should be making many dolls in my likeness...)

Oh, to keep it on topic, do this in the Molly's Dollies thread. She's self promoting, the shameless thing...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 am

Ok Reala lets make it noisy but sadly I can not put a million different annoying sounds over the internet so all I can do is a pointless four letter word over and over again to simulate sound.

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

(get excited already people I can not be the only one who can not withhold the excitement with in me bounce of course they could always keep the same excuse saying they do not want to anger CORNSiLK for what she asked them to do.)

Speaking of excitement here is my weekly excitement check that I am starting to do please complain and/or insult me to make me stop doing this.

The Reala Show is the best online show I have ever seen and I have been really disappointed in the lack of videos being put up for The Reala Show and knowing that it will only take at least half of your fans on the forum (which sadly are barely on anymore from what I see) and would gladly watch it all on blip.tv to support the show.

Last edited by Cornsilk on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just fixed a minor typo :))
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 am

kaneooyakky wrote:Ok Reala lets make it noisy but sadly I can not put a million different annoying sounds over the internet so all I can do is a pointless four letter word over and over again to simulate sound.

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

Actually, that would be considered spam. And being a wiseguy since I know that you know that Reala didn't mean to be noisy.
What Reala meant was that more people need to be active on the forum and post, or at least come online more regularly.

kaneooyakky wrote:
The Reala Show is the best online show I have ever seen and I have been really disappointed in the lack of videos being put up for The Reala Show and knowing that it will only take at least half of your fans on the forum (which sadly are barely on anymore from what I see) and would gladly watch it all on blip.tv to support the show.

Not a great choice of words, you're saying that you're disappointed with me for not uploading videos? The wording makes it look that way.
Right now, it's up to the viewers, like I keep saying.

I'm sorry to say it, but you're the only one I see showing any energy lately.
It's really a shame since I had a whole event planned for the 5th and nobody was into it. I was going to launch an interactive adventure and everything. ReeSad NiGHTS Sweatdrop
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next