The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+26
Eclipse
shany rose
reala's biggest fan
Matoal
Jackal-lover68
DetectiveDreamMagician
MeDuSa
NiGHTS and Sonic
Stardust
aikojonas3
kaneooyakky
RealaTime
TRS Puffy
PuppyLuver256
TRS Jackle
Musashi_HUmar
Rugalb98
MidnightDragoon
renegadenightmaren
MagicPickleFairy
TRS Reala
Cornsilk
laylatheangelsprite
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
30 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 6 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  Cornsilk Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 am

Darn it, Reala!
Fine you've made your point, but never do that again...

Rugal, Reala's actually far more reasonable and forgiving than most people think, all you have to do is apologize and mean it more or less. Smile

You like TGI Fridays, don't you? That's twice I've seen you mention it. I'm more an Olive Garden type person myself, or Macaroni Grill.
Though for my birthday next month, I'm torn between going to a Japanese hibachi or Outback Steakhouse...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:33 am

Oh, That Sounds Like a Good Idea for a TRS. Reala & NiGHTS at a Hibachi Steakhouse.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:25 pm

I'd be too afraid of them catching fire! XD

Plus I try not to do the show in public places. People think I'm weird enough as it is! Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Darn it, Reala!
Fine you've made your point, but never do that again...

Rugal, Reala's actually far more reasonable and forgiving than most people think, all you have to do is apologize and mean it more or less. Smile

You like TGI Fridays, don't you? That's twice I've seen you mention it. I'm more an Olive Garden type person myself, or Macaroni Grill.
Though for my birthday next month, I'm torn between going to a Japanese hibachi or Outback Steakhouse...

I'd suggest Outback since I'm a fan of their bloomin' onion and declious steaks (plus chicken and their pumpernickel bread on the side). Also helps that I have quite a few around my place (and Fridays restaurants to XD). Although next month I'm going to the Mellow Mushroom pizzeria for my birthday. Though a good hibachi is also nice, given that I saw that onion volcano vid.

I think you'd have to becareful where you took Reala and NiGHTS, but I bet they would like the hibachi or Outback steakhouse if you took them there.Wink

Oh and SiLK you ever thought about doing some more Jackle vids. I bet you could do one about Jackle and his amazing dancing teeth (Yeah I'm a fan of Monty Python, you seem to be one to).lol
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Yeah, the bloomin onion won out last year. I even got my brother on the phone, singing happy birthday to me from college. That was a good birthday. Smile

I'm leaning toward Outback again, even though it'd make it two years in a row.
My first choice was Rainforest Cafe, but the nearest one is too far away just for dinner.

Goodness, can you imagine if I took the Nightmaren out to dinner? Especially at the hibachi...
"Hey look, the table's on fire! And I thought the Waking would be boring!" XD

Everytime that Jackle comes on, I get complaints about his volume. Jackle's banned from full episodes as a result.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugalb98 Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Yeah, the bloomin onion won out last year. I even got my brother on the phone, singing happy birthday to me from college. That was a good birthday. Smile

I'm leaning toward Outback again, even though it'd make it two years in a row.
My first choice was Rainforest Cafe, but the nearest one is too far away just for dinner.

Goodness, can you imagine if I took the Nightmaren out to dinner? Especially at the hibachi...
"Hey look, the table's on fire! And I thought the Waking would be boring!" XD

Everytime that Jackle comes on, I get complaints about his volume. Jackle's banned from full episodes as a result.

Then I will agree and say you should go with Outback. You could even bring Reala and NiGHTs and make an episode out of it (although I think you wouldn't be in any trouble filming, since you are promoting the restaurant being there). It would look cool to, but I'm not the final decision maker on things regarding TRS, that goes to Reala.lol

Oh SiLK since you made that lovely video yesterday while I was on my 12 hour shift, I thought I'd return the favor with a new journal entry linking the video and the forum for you http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/journal/38550762/#comments . Thanks again and may there be more tasty Nightopian recipies from Reala.Very Happy

Speaking of such, Reala do you have a recipie for Nightopiansauce? It's like applesauce...only with Nightopians.XD

Last edited by Rugalb98 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rugalb98
Rugalb98

http://jakearmitage01.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:02 pm

I won't take the Nightmaren to public places. It just wouldn't end well. XD

I saw the journal and commented on it.

And that's easy, just take any recipe for applesauce and substitute Nightopia- er, substitute pears! (The Pian King is iving me that look...)
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightDragoon Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:13 pm

I just got done watching the special. I have to say, it was hilarious. The part where Reala broke the camera halfway through his reply to my note made me laugh, since I wasn't expecting that to happen. I can easily understand why Jackle doesn't appear full time on the show, and, of course, I could easily tell how strenuous it would be to do his voice every so often. I am often a girl of my word and would try to contribute anything to help out the show as much as possible. I sometimes find it difficult to keep from replying to things online as one of my alter-egos at times (since her "name" is my username, that kind of doubles the difficulty for me >_<).
MidnightDragoon
MidnightDragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Say Reala, How the weather tonight? Is it too Windy for Flying around?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm

By the way TRS cast, if you ever get the chance to play the PS2 remake of NiD, I suggest you do. It has some very wonderful pictures of plushies that look exactly like you. I think you might like them. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Ree's not really happy with the fans, still. Since there were hardly any gifts this year...
But yeah, it's way too windy tonight! It reminds me of that one windy place in Spring Valley, right around the mountains!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm

So just like Real Birds, The air around You has to work with you, NiGHTS. In order to have full control over where You want to Fly to?

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Well, we're actually not birds, DR...
We're not physical, so we're not affected. Remember how I said we don't feel much cold or anything? That goes for any physical extreme.
Wind is physical, so it can't hinder us. Maybe if it was a bad tornado... but we're really not bound by the rules of your world.

You remember, we've explained all this before.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 am

I know you have NiGHTS. But the way how you were concerned about the outside tonight Gave Me the former impression. So Are You trying to tell Me is that while winds has no effect on you here, in the Dream world it's different? Question

I'm feeling lost Here, NiGHTS. Embarassed
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 am

Then perhaps you need to go back and start over. Play our game, and you will learn that we Nightmaren come from Nightmare. Aptly named, aren't we?
See, Nightmare is the manifestation of every negative human emotion. All your fear, anger, embarrassment, resentment, jealousy... all that good stuff.
In addition to Nightmare, there is the connected realm of Nightopia where the Nightopians come from. That's the manifestation of all your goody goody sissy happy feelings.
This all manifests in the dimension where you humans go when you're between deep sleep and wakefulness.
In short, our world is not physical and thus, neither are we. But you know that, or at least you would have had you been paying attention...
The rules of Nightmare and Nightopia are different. Gravity and space and even time all work differently than in your world.

Your world is not our world. You humans aren't bound by our rules when you enter our world, and we're not affected when we're in yours. It's as simple as that.
Unless you for some reason are delusional enough to believe that you can fly and teleport and whatever else you've dreamed you could do... trust me, don't try to do any of that while you're awake. It won't end well.

So did any of that sink in or do I need to explain why it's silly to compare an ethereal world and its inhabitants to a physical one?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:43 am

Yes it did sink in. Thank you, Reala. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  renegadenightmaren Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

that cleared alot up..but yes, i 50% agree with you about the tring to fly part...it hurts...ALOT but..i lived...
renegadenightmaren
renegadenightmaren

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm

"Alot" is not a word, renegade...
Do try to run a spellcheck before you post, won't you?

I'll let your awful punctuations slide for now. But only 50%? Don't encourage the less intelligent among my fans...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey Reala. I'd Like to ask You something? Where You the one Responcible for Clawz comming on to the Reala Show, or was it Silk?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Spell check, DR... How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you don't read what you have typed before you post it?
You typed "Where" when you meant "Were", the word is "Responsible," and "Coming" only has one M.

And why must you limit your options? Why not just ask how Clawz came to the show? Maybe Wizeman ordered him to come, did you consider that? Hm?

In any case, after all those errors I don't feel like telling you. It would be more fun to have Silk make a video to explain that...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 pm

I'll be looking Forward to that Video, Reala. Hope You, NiGHTS, Jackle & Silk will Pet Clawz in it. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:47 pm

I'm sorry, but that would be pretty disrespectful, DR.
Clawz is a Nightmaren, even though he's a cat 'Maren. We don't treat the animalistic Nightmaren like the animals they're modeled after... You don't pet your peers, right?
Besides, Clawz is kind of a sibling... that would just be... very very wrong! Yeah, no thanks...

But I do like the idea of that video. Silk's asleep, but we'll suggest it to her in the morning.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah, Your right NiGHTS. Embarassed It would be wierd. How about this,then? Idea If Not Clawz then Poe. Would She be better to pet in a vid? Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 am

Eh? NiGHTS... Why do you say it would be very wrong?

Hey Silk did Puffy dissapear?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:38 am

Poe gets petted a lot, DR. You'll see that in the videos she appears in. She's always being patted or leaned against.
For some reason, she gets along very well with Nightmaren! I find that a little worrying, since Poe's the one who likes to sleep with me...

Layla, NiGHTS thinks it's wrong to pet your peers because it isn't respectful. It's basically implying that that person is somehow beneath you. Even though Clawz is of a lower status than NiGHTS and Reala, they don't like to insult him like that.
Clawz is too important to the show to risk upsetting him, even if he is loyal to Reala.

And Puffy's still regenerating and feels self conscious, so she stays off camera.
(Maybe someday, someone will commission a Puffy so I can finish...)
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next