The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hopeless Silk" Event Discussion

+4
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
Gerakabatta
Cornsilk
MagicPickleFairy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Hopeless Silk" Event Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: "Hopeless Silk" Event Discussion

Post  TRS NiGHTS Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:26 pm

...ckles' . . . ght track... please... lk's Idey... and Reala hav... Help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VplAk09Fbws
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Hopeless Silk" Event Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: "Hopeless Silk" Event Discussion

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Don't worry NiGHTS we'll do our best to help you guys.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Wait a second, I've just had a realization, after trying to decode NiGHTS' latest message. As ridiculous as this sounds, I think that we should have voted to "Blame Jackle." Since NiGHTS says, "...ckles' . . . ght track.... [...]" At first, I thought it meant that our theories were on the right track, but apparently, my first thoughts were wrong. It means, "Jackle is the right track." Yet probably by the time anyone reads the message, the next video will be up.

Also the, "lik's Idey... and Reala hav... Help!" It must have something to do with Reala having the Ideya. Which may make sense, since Reala isn't helping at all, and as Reala gives clues, s/he must know where the Ideya is.

Just my two cents.

Edit: Then I've realized, the, "ckles'," could also mean Knuckles, or myself, being Pickle. Knowing my grammar, (Which isn't much) I think that it is Knuckles, because you put the apostrophe after the S if the name ends with an s. Yet it seems more logical if it is myself, because I've posted with a few theories. So really, don't take my word on who this, "ckles"' is in person, echidna or nightmaren.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:54 am

MagicPickleFairy wrote:Wait a second, I've just had a realization, after trying to decode NiGHTS' latest message. As ridiculous as this sounds, I think that we should have voted to "Blame Jackle." Since NiGHTS says, "...ckles' . . . ght track.... [...]" At first, I thought it meant that our theories were on the right track, but apparently, my first thoughts were wrong. It means, "Jackle is the right track." Yet probably by the time anyone reads the message, the next video will be up.

Also the, "lik's Idey... and Reala hav... Help!" It must have something to do with Reala having the Ideya. Which may make sense, since Reala isn't helping at all, and as Reala gives clues, s/he must know where the Ideya is.

Just my two cents.

Edit: Then I've realized, the, "ckles'," could also mean Knuckles, or myself, being Pickle. Knowing my grammar, (Which isn't much) I think that it is Knuckles, because you put the apostrophe after the S if the name ends with an s. Yet it seems more logical if it is myself, because I've posted with a few theories. So really, don't take my word on who this, "ckles"' is in person, echidna or nightmaren.

We'll just have to wait and see.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerakabatta Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:57 am

Considering that I'm replying to this at 9 AM and had stayed up all night, I'm gonna go straight to what I want to say....

Jackle is innocent! Innocent, I say! Innocent until proven guilty! There is no evidence given that says he's the culprit!

....Wow....I think the sugar from my leftover birthday and those three different kinds of juice just hit me then and there....or was it my inner fangirl working with my deduction skills? Bah, I don't know....

The most important thing is....if Jackle can see this....then he knows that at least one person believes he's not guilty....
Gerakabatta
Gerakabatta

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 pm

It was actually only a theory, I was just looking for clues to see which options were the correct ones. Of course, now I have figured that the, "Blame Jackle," option was just ridiculous, because what would Jackle have to do about the entire situation?

Also, it is kind of sad that Reala isn't helping, but realistic for the first rank nightmaren, since Reala is very loyal to Wizeman and would obey him no matter what the situation is for Reala.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerakabatta Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah, I know it was just a theory. However, I was just helping to rule it out as a possibility, given the points you and I have made on how it couldn't be so. *nod*

Well, that's two people that believe in Jackle's innocence now.

True. Wouldn't have expected any less from Reala. Rolling Eyes
Gerakabatta
Gerakabatta

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 pm

What I'm wondering is what the real motivation for Reala to keep NiGHTS from getting SiLK's Ideya back is. He says he's only obeying Wizeman, but I think there is more to it than that. It's possible that (s)he wants something from SiLK and is using the Ideya as a bargaining chip.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerakabatta Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 pm

That makes sense, Musashi.

What would Reala want from SiLK, though? A change or two in the contract? ReeQuestion
Gerakabatta
Gerakabatta

Back to top Go down

Post  reddish96 Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 am

maybe it true....
reddish96
reddish96

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Ethier way we have to help NiGHTS stop Reala from getting the Ideya to Wiseman before it's to late.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS_Maniac329 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm

The way the votes are coming in for part 6, I'm really worried for NiGHTS' safety... Everyone's voting A, without considering that he's going to need Claris and Elliot's help... I worry for his saftey, I do...
NiGHTS_Maniac329
NiGHTS_Maniac329

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:53 am

I think NiGHTS will be able to face up to Wizeman. S/he is very brave and strong when s/he has to be. Smile
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:10 pm

I think we're close to getting Silks hope back look at the TRS crew's images there no longer blurry.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS_Maniac329 Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Hey, you're right! They're still in black and white, but they're not blurry! We must be getting close!
NiGHTS_Maniac329
NiGHTS_Maniac329

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 pm

What's black and white? Wow, look at this discussion! You've all been busy while I was out of commission, haven't you! Very Happy
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 am

Yep Smile We have.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2