The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reala's Journal

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reala's Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Reala's Journal

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 pm

And another undeveloped idiot joins the flock.

How odd, I've never removed a post or sent an explanatory PM before. I was even calm throughout.
Yes, I should definitely have been an admin all along...

Though I don't agree with Silk's soft hearted "three strikes" rule. If you argue with me once, you're banned! For how long depends on the level of offense...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm

That blasted hurricane is blowing badly outside. There will be no flying tonight...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 am

Okay, hurricane came and went, trees fell over, one hit the barn loft (and I thought I heard a startled yelp there), at the same time, power lines came down on a nearby road.
We lost internet, electricity, and very nearly, the barn loft.

But obviously I'm online now, so things may proceed as usual.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 am

Since only about three people want the show to continue, I came up with the perfect solution.
Make Your own!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5jVXRL5IyyI
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:05 pm

I knew that we would attract spammers and trolls when we made the event forum only, but seriously?

This new kid is either very stupid, or is just here to cause trouble.

I'm reminding all of our respectable members that I am fine with any of you putting the spammers in their place.
The next time that this brat ignores the forum rules and my corrections, you're all allowed to correct them yourself.

Don't bother wasting sympathy on someone who's just here to stir up trouble...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 am

Well aren't you all just a pack of useless fleshy lumps...

Fine, I'll administrate all by myself since none of you can be bothered to so much as lean forward in your seats!!

Everything that goes wrong here is your fault. You know that, don't you...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 am

It seems to have finally stopped raining. As I am a Nightmaren of my word, I will drag Claris and the camera back up to the loft and look for... whatever it is you people want me to look for.

Really, would a little detail hurt?
You voted to go back, but there weren't many comments directing where I should focus my efforts.

Be sure to put as much detail as you can into your theories when updating the event thread.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Again with the rain... what is with the weather lately?!
Could Master Wizeman be in the area? Unusual weather... unusual disappearances...
But no, surely I would have been informed if that had been the case. So surely not...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:51 am

Well, this is pathetic...

Reala's Journal - Page 4 Registeredusersnone

See this? This is not acceptable. Only two users besides me are coming to the forum?
And who the heck is this Eclipse person?! Never heard of you, you grotesque excuse for a lurker.

And since DR is the only one who actually posts, I'm only counting her. So one member is coming. One.

Completely unacceptable. You all stink.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 am

It is far too quiet here. I'm having technical difficulties with my camerawoman gone, but you lot have no such excuse!

Quit lurking and get discussing the current events.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Hmph, I've been so busy lately with camera problems and that blasted spammer that I haven't updated my journal.

Well here's an update - nothing has changed, everyone is still mi
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm

You know what I really hate? Idiot kids who can't accept that their fannish ideas are just that.
Some idiot's been harassing Silk, trying to prove that I... ugh! No, I can't even type it.
But she has a very, very wrong notion of what sort of relationship I have with the others, and specifically NiGHTS.
You all know that we don't do that sort of nonsense, someone needs to smack some sense into this moron so that she knows it too.

Or she needs to at least accept that her little fanfiction is its own self contained version of our story. None of it is canon, and none of it has any impact on The Reala Show.

I know one little idiot who's getting herself blocked very soon...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Wow, can I call it or what?
The silly little idiot decided to start roleplaying their stupid fan story and spam our videos, so they are so very blocked.

If you see any name that implies that NiGHTS and I are anything but rivals or such, please feel free to point and laugh at how stupid they are. I do.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 pm

I still want you all to point and laugh at any idiots trying to pair any Nightmaren up with anyone. They're stupid.

But tonight, those frogs are on my mind. They will not shut up! Peep peep peep, constantly, all day and all night... how is a Nightmaren supposed to hear their own thoughts?!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:05 am

Wow NiGHTS, if you love the new kid so much maybe the two of you should hook up... Ha!
For you idiots, that was sarcasm. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that Nightmaren do not belong in any pairings.

I was upstairs spooking the cats, and noticed that Silk's new camera came. I expect her to use it at once, whenever she wakes up!
Humans and their sleeping at night... this is when it's best out, when it's nice and dark.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Wow, everyone abandoned the forum and the only remaining member blatantly ignores Silk's request. How shocking.
That was sarcasm, by the way...

We'll make more videos when you losers show us that you're paying attention.

Last edited by TRS Reala on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Food glorious food... something and something the kid sings... blast it, why is that song so catchy?!!

I'll leave the stupid showtunes to NiGHTS!

Edit:

Hey you, you guests! I see you...Nottinghamshire. That's a funny sounding place. Lots of shires over there...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 pm

That ginger cat of Silk's killed a vole again. Why does he like those things so much? They live in the dirt!

Maybe I'll go catch one tonight and see what the attraction is...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Silk is quite boring lately. Always sewing, or working outside. yesterday she even left the property for some big festival!!
Always so busy, no time to film my show... how selfish...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat May 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Some idiot on youtube had the audacity to imply that I, Reala, am a villain!
I ask you, what have I done that could be called villainous? Name one villainous act!!
I have obeyed Master Wizeman, and no more.

Nightmaren culture is not yours. Unless you find other human cultures evil for being exotic, none of you have any right to lump me in with the villains!

You ignorant, mean spirited humans! This is why I can't stand the majority of your species...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue May 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Silk hung a tire from a tree today. Why in Wizeman's name would she do such a random thing?
Maybe she's finally taken leave of her senses...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm getting pretty tired of preachy members who never practice what they preach.

Oh, the forum is quiet? Here's a novel idea - Post in the topics!
You want to improve the mood surrounding the show? Quit snarling at your fellows and lighten up!

Voids and Nightmares, people! Is it really that difficult for all of you?!
I think that I may lose my temper with the next person to act all supportive and noble when if anything, they've been part of the problem!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Still no response from the forum member who I was forced to correct this morning...
Failure to respond to an admin note is grounds for a strike! But since this fool has already earned one, Silk is inclined to be merciful and let it slide... the softy...

To think that I actually felt that I could get along with this one... serves me right for attempting to befriend any human. I'm going back to hating all of you, then!

This kid keeps breaking rules so they'll probably get themself banned soon enough, anyway... is it really that difficult to read what you are replying to? Or to at least reply to the latest posts and not the comments posted a full year or two ago!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Aw, someone's sulking...
Look kid, I don't care two bluechips whether someone makes fun of Jackle. He's an animated cape, for Wizeman's sake!!
But rules are rules. The kind of negativity that you keep broadcasting is exactly what caused the show to get cancelled. Your attitude is the problem!

Honestly, don't we have an age limit on this forum?
This child is clearly too young to be here, or else they're physically old enough and emotionally still a little kid. It happens!

I am so very close to issuing a second strike... I hate it when humans deliberately disobey the forum rules, as if they're so special that they're above everyone else!

Everything would just go away if the kid would simply apologize and promise to try harder... but this type never will.
it's just overreact, sulk, pretend to have been horribly abused, sulk then quit and whine behind our backs.
This is why I have no respect for you stupid humans...

Edit:
He chose the tantrum option. How very mature... I'm sure even you can tell that that was sarcasm.
So this angry little idiot has gotten himself banned for a week.
When he returns, he had better have better control of that temper and be willing to accept being corrected without behaving like one of those snot nosed toddlers you see shrieking and sobbing in the supermarket!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri May 25, 2012 10:16 pm

I see that we have a guest from the Ukraine visiting us tonight. Lurking is encouraged here, so by all means continue.

Silk is officially out of danger, you'll all be happy to know. The antibiotics obliterated the Lyme infection, and then proceeded to try to do the same to the rest of her.
Humans often forget that their entire bodies are biological, and antibiotics are quite literally, against biology.
Hence why it is so important for you to take probiotics, or biology helpers.

Not that I really care all that much, but being stranded in this miserable dimension in Silk's messy room has been a learning experience. I know much more about humans than I did before. Though that of course, was surely Master Wizeman's intention in allowing the show in the first place...

But I digress...
Silk should be posting again soon, once she regains her energy. And that irritating NiGHTS hasn't left her side for even an instant, so it shouldn't be long at all.
For that matter, that ridiculous Muse of Silk's is also here... I refuse to even name that one...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next