The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

+14
PuppyLuver256
Rugalb98
Jackal-lover68
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Puffy
MidnightDragoon
TRS Jackle
MagicPickleFairy
Musashi_HUmar
laylatheangelsprite
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
kaneooyakky
18 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 4 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Don't worry Silk me and the Toa Show crew will keep our eyes peeled if NiGHTS shows up anywhere near where we live and we'll let you know if we see her/him.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

"NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event - Page 4 Empty Re: "NiGHTS acting strangely" forum event

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 pm

TTS, how about instead of looking where we know for certain that you will accomplish nothing, you instead join us in our discussion and help get to the bottom of the mystery?!

If the members would stop being useless and use those lumps of jelly you call brains, we'd have settled this long ago!!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 am

I wouldn't know why NiGHTS would disappear like that. But I will try to help figure it out.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Then you need to open your eyes and pay attention. The evidence so far was found in NiGHTS' journal.

If you put a little effort into looking around the forum, you will realize that it isn't nearly as difficult as you are pretending...

Here, I'll dumb it down just for you...
Just look at the castmembers' posts and avatars! Is that so hard?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:47 am

I've read the journals and going off Jackle's last post in his journal I think whoever took NiGHTS, Clawz and Jackle may have taken Puffy too if she's connected to this. But the problem we have no way of knowing what she looks like since everyone who had seen her disappeared. All we have to go on is she's nice and pretty.

Wait what about Claris and Elliot? Are they still okay Reala? And is Silk still there too?
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 pm

No replies... DR, where are you? You're the only one consistently returning these nights...

Oh TTS, those two fools are always off doing their own thing. Human mush...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm Here, Reala. How can I be of service? Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:12 am

Reala if they don't disappear then it could be that whoever is doing this is targeting Nightmaren. So if you go out to look for the others be sure to watch your back. So I think Silk should be with so that nothing bad will happen to you. But first we need to clarify if Puffy did leave the house. Reala when was the last time you saw Puffy?
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm

DR, post more.

TTS, quite possibly. Puffy has not been seen since her last journal entry.
If you had been paying attention, you would have realized that Silk has not signed on for a few days either.
Though nobody likes her anyway, so I can't really blame you for not noticing that...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey Reala, I saw the new Vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oA0m6IO000&feature=channel_video_title

& I have a Thought. Could that Dinosaur have...... Eaten the others?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Careful DR, your stupid is showing...

Nightmaren, genius. Not physical creatures! You just sit a while and contemplate how a plesiosaur - which was not a dinosaur by the way, they were reptiles - could eat something with no physical form!

We go through this so often and you just never, ever learn from it. We're not physical beings! We're Nightmaren! We fly around in your dreams! You can't reach out and grab a dream now can you?! Think about it! Just THINK!
Do us all a favor and put some thought into what you're trying to say before you embarrass yourself by posting it.

And don't just "Okay Reala I'll (insert some unrelated point while ignoring the point that I just made) next time." It's so very old...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 am

Actually Reala I did from your last journal entry but I thought she was still around. However she said in her last journal before she went silent she said that it was up to her even if it risks the show. So she might have gone looking for NiGHTS. We're may need to know more on who or what it was that Jackle saw before he/she disappeared.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 pm

TTS, Silk has not signed in for days.
That in itself should have alerted you, nevermind what any journals say. The admin does not simply stop coming to the forum that she maintains.

Think it over.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 am

So Silk's gone too...This is getting bad Reala. I know Claris and Elliot might also be gone cause you said you can't find anyone. Reala I suggest you take the camera with you if you decide to go look for them record what you can and upload the footage up and we'll review it to see if we can see anything strange we might be able to catch who or what is doing this before it gets you too. I don't know if this sounds like a good idea but it's best I've got.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Going over the evidence of NiGHTS journal and Jackles Journal it doesn't seem to be much. But here is the best I got for the moment, NiGHTS disapeared sometime awhile ago as we all know. Speculation on what exactly happend has stretched from one end to the other. NiGHTS was on the computer when he disapeared as his journal cut off before he finished. That would mean since you guys share a computer that would mean someone posted it before logging him off. I'd suspect treason but it's far to early off in the mystery to say that. Also the forum acting up and NiGHTS messed up avatar might be connected. What if NiGHTS tried contacting us from where ever he was held up, and that the avatar was some sort of clue. Someone prove me wrong though because, I can't see any clues within it.

Jackles and Puffys evidence is a lot more confusing for me to decipher so I'm going to need help with this. Jackle states that he saw some sort of light which made a trilling sound. Looking back on classes of Nightmare I really don't see what might make that sort of sound. It may have been Bella since your location is in the woods, but spiders last I check don't really make sounds. Reala do you perhaps have a background of things that are around those woods? Or a place I can look to find said evidence?

Now Silks journal. Cornsilks ran out to find the crew herself due to the fact no one was really intrested in saving NiGHTS. It's possible Jackle and the rest followed, but they probably would have told Reala. Unless it's like I suggested in my first paragraph.

Last edited by Jackal-lover68 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add on)
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Good thoughts Jackal. But Jackle's last post in his/her journal was July 26 so he disappeared most likely before Silk's last post. But looking a Jackle's post before his last it seems to suggest he saw a UFO so aliens might be involved. But it's most likely he saw and airplane since they too have blinking lights. But I sill won't count out the alien thing though just in case.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:59 pm

TTS Tahu and blackdemon wrote:Good thoughts Jackal. But Jackle's last post in his/her journal was July 26 so he disappeared most likely before Silk's last post. But looking a Jackle's post before his last it seems to suggest he saw a UFO so aliens might be involved. But it's most likely he saw and airplane since they too have blinking lights. But I sill won't count out the alien thing though just in case.

Alright that cuts a few things out, but still there is the basic chips that we have been dealt. Other than the evidence of the dates and times we really don't have that much to go off of. We'd need Reala himself to go out and about to look for clues for us to decipher.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm

[quote="Jackal-lover68"]
TTS Tahu and blackdemon wrote:Good thoughts Jackal. But Jackle's last post in his/her journal was July 26 so he disappeared most likely before Silk's last post. But looking a Jackle's post before his last it seems to suggest he saw a UFO so aliens might be involved. But it's most likely he saw and airplane since they too have blinking lights. But I sill won't count out the alien thing though just in case.

Alright that cuts a few things out, but still there is the basic chips that we have been dealt. Other than the evidence of the dates, times, and the shape and sound we really don't have that much to go off of. We'd need Reala himself to go out and about to look for clues for us to decipher.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 pm

You have a duplicate post there, desert canine love... and no Bella, those JoD wannabes do not exist in this universe, for which I am grateful... bunch of shallow losers...

Though your other points are valid.
Congratulations on being the first human to realize that yes indeed, someone posted NiGHTS' unfinished journal entry. Clearly it was not NiGHTS since (s)he's too fussy to do a thing like that. Intentionally, anyway...
Whatever happened, happened quickly and quietly since nobody in the house witnessed it.

And Jackle saw a plane, TTS.
We all decided this since Jackle's an idiot. Cicadas and frogs trill, and jets blink. Don't take the second classers too seriously, they barely even have personality, let alone a wit...

I'm doing my own research, but you lot are being surprisingly useless. Two morons even gave my video a thumbs down! And not one comment said anything insightful.

If that is the sort of reaction my efforts to solve this mystery are eliciting, then what good are any of you? Huh?

TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

TRS Reala wrote:You have a duplicate post there, desert canine love... and no Bella, those JoD wannabes do not exist in this universe, for which I am grateful... bunch of shallow losers...

Though your other points are valid.
Congratulations on being the first human to realize that yes indeed, someone posted NiGHTS' unfinished journal entry. Clearly it was not NiGHTS since (s)he's too fussy to do a thing like that. Intentionally, anyway...
Whatever happened, happened quickly and quietly since nobody in the house witnessed it.

And Jackle saw a plane, TTS.
We all decided this since Jackle's an idiot. Cicadas and frogs trill, and jets blink. Don't take the second classers too seriously, they barely even have personality, let alone a wit...

I'm doing my own research, but you lot are being surprisingly useless. Two morons even gave my video a thumbs down! And not one comment said anything insightful.

If that is the sort of reaction my efforts to solve this mystery are eliciting, then what good are any of you? Huh?

I'd love to help Reala, but what I was getting at was that we need to know more, you know how to work a camera I'm sure. Is it possible you could go about the woods with it and try and find some more details to give us? It's difficult with you being at the scene of the crime, and us being scattered about different locations.

Sorry about the double post as well, no idea what happened there. Probably a glitch with my computer.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 am

What, you couldn't figure anything out from the last video?

I mean yes I have yet to film my explorations, but do you really think that you have the right to complain about lack of evidence when you haven't even studied what has been shown so far?

Scene of the crime, huh? I like that... and you for some reason think that there will be less evidence where the disappearances occurred, and more someplace unrelated?
Human logic never fails to confound me...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 am

Reala after looking at the video I noticed a very large red arrow on the radiator by Silk's bed pointing up. Now call me crazy but I don't think a random red arrow would be there for no reason. When I looked above it (With what the camera would let me see) I saw something in a frame hanging on the wall so I don't know if it's pointing to it as it was kind of far to the left but might be good if you check it out Reala. So I say find out what that arrow is pointing to Reala.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:38 am

TTS Tahu and blackdemon wrote:Reala after looking at the video I noticed a very large red arrow on the radiator by Silk's bed pointing up. Now call me crazy but I don't think a random red arrow would be there for no reason. When I looked above it (With what the camera would let me see) I saw something in a frame hanging on the wall so I don't know if it's pointing to it as it was kind of far to the left but might be good if you check it out Reala. So I say find out what that arrow is pointing to Reala.

There are no radiators in Silk's house, TTS... or did you mean the DDR dance mat?
That is a video game component that has always been there.

That framed poem has also always been there. They have both been seen before many times.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 am

I see, sorry for that dead end idea just shows how unobservant I am on background items most the time. Hmmmm....Reala I've been thinking maybe keep an eye on that figure you met in your pondering video. I think his sudden appearance at this time might have some connection with this mystery.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 am

http://www.mollydollies.deviantart.com/#/d45oep1
There he is. It would help if more people realizes that Silk makes and sells dolls and gives them cameos sometimes... I think there's even a customer quote in her shop section about this doll.

You have to learn to tell the difference between plot points and acting. Like me being "surprised" that there's a new doll. As if I didn't know that he belongs to some guy in England... he's actually been shipped already.
Commission means that Silk has already sold the doll. It's with its real owner.

Now ignoring random cameos (would be easier if you followed Silk's art sites), try to spot any clues.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next