The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nights into Dreams - I’ve finally beaten it!

3 posters

Go down

Nights into Dreams - I’ve finally beaten it! Empty Nights into Dreams - I’ve finally beaten it!

Post  kaneooyakky Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:40 pm

I don’t expect anyone to see this, this is more for self satisfaction than anything. But I’ve finally after all these years beaten the HD version of Nights into Dreams with all A rank.

I got into this fandom through only renting the wii game and then afterwards adored the Reala Show. I’ve owned the game for several years on Xbox and just let it sit in my backlog.

But finally after many failed attempts I’ve beaten it! If (somehow) someone else is here and see this what did you think of the original game when you first played it?
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Nights into Dreams - I’ve finally beaten it! Empty Re: Nights into Dreams - I’ve finally beaten it!

Post  TRS Reala Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:55 pm

kaneooyakky wrote:If (somehow) someone else is here and see this what did you think of the original game when you first played it?

It needs more of me in it.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

kaneooyakky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nights into Dreams - I’ve finally beaten it! Empty Re: Nights into Dreams - I’ve finally beaten it!

Post  midone Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Definitely a bit late, but congratulations! I remember the cat boss (his name escapes me, sadly) was really tough... I remember for the longest time, the game felt like this abstract dream that was so close to my reach but I could never get it, as a kid who played Journey of Dreams first and didn't think there'd ever be a remaster. I remember being proud when I first completed it, and when I feel like spending money, I might just buy it again for my Xbox One.
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down