The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony?

+8
Eclipse
Spynmaster
TRS NiGHTS
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS Reala
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
Musashi_HUmar
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

My Little Pony? - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Pony?

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:41 pm

I think it was okay for an episode.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:00 pm

I haven't seen the previous two episodes on Youtube, yet.

I have seen a Clip from the Season final, though.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 am

I am leaning toward agreeing with what others are saying, that the last episode was rushed.
And I am very confused about princesses now. I would love an explanation for Cadence!
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Is it safe to talk about this yet?

Hey, when do the new episodes start? I keep being told that the next two episodes are related to the finale, but not when they're coming out!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

The next two episodes there possibly talking about is Season 4's opening episodes I'm guessing and there's no release date for it yet.

Also here's a nice little animation made by JanAnimations and scripted by Psyguy promoting Galacon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB54inTqemI

Edit:
MLP movie....sort of. You'll see why then you watch this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ta9i3YQAzM&list=FLHmagj7R_aXr1g5PUqSGP8A&index=1

Last edited by TRS Reala on Tue May 14, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged two posts. Don't double post! Also fixed your typo for you.)
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue May 14, 2013 9:31 am

Well, it was nice while it lasted but dig the grave. MLP is officially dead now.
I never thought I'd see the night when Hasbro made an MLP movie without and ponies.
Call it Equestria Girls, fine. But do not call it My Little Pony! Because it is not!

And just edit your last post, I do not like it when members double post just to draw attention to a topic.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 am

Actually I knew it was coming and many others did too. Originally we all thought it was a TV series where the Mane 6 get transported to the human world but now the plot is Princess Twilight has to enter the human world to reclaim her stolen crown and also the bully that looks and acts like the main antagonist is Sunset Shimmer a unicorn who was also Princess Celestia's student.

I'd say at least give it a chance when it comes out it might be good after all people did freak and judge Twilight becoming an Alicorn.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue May 14, 2013 10:31 am

Sunset Shimmer sounds like some child's fancharacter. Obviously a poor rip-off of Twilight Sparkle.
Couldn't they at least have come up with a more original name?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue May 14, 2013 11:04 am

Well fans have determined that Sunset Shimmer might be considered the Anti-Twilight and one of my fellow bronies on another forum figured the plot might be Sunset Shimmer finds out that Twilight became an alicorn and gets jealous that she never got the chance to become an alicorn. She takes Twilight's crown and escapes to the human world.

While the name may not be original at least we have an actual pony (turned human) villain that isn't smoke for most of his or her appearance. aka King Sombra
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue May 14, 2013 12:50 pm

You're forgetting that Sombra was originally a normal unicorn. He only became smoke after Luna and Celestia punished him and destroyed his body. He's essentially a ghost.

I wouldn't call Sunset a pony villain, since technically she's not appearing as a pony so far.

I'll reserve judgment until I see more of this (and I know I will because my nieces will surely want to see it), but I was never a fan of turning non human characters into humans.
I don't like humanized Nightmaren, and I'm not thrilled with ponies turned human.
Why change something that's already been proven to work?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue May 14, 2013 1:47 pm

By what I said about Sombra I meant we'll at least get more out of Sunset when a few words of dialogue.

Well if it turns out she did steal the crown and went to the human world she can be classed as a pony villain just we don't know it yet and there is something going on given the pillar of light scene in the trailer.

That's all I'm saying give it a chance it may actually be quiet good after all people complained about Twilight becoming an alicorn before they even saw the episode.

edit: Well the movie is out and I have to say I hope Flash Sentry returns to the show because I like the idea of at least one main character having a canon love interest. Also this is a nice song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3mVdpXVSus

Last edited by TTS Tahu and blackdemon on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had stuff I wanted to say but didn't want to double post again.)
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:31 am

I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! Although I read the last page, and I may say, I'm a fan who wasn't upset over Alicorn Twilight or Equestria Girls.

Alicorn Twilight seemed intended from the start. Lauren Faust even said that she intended Twilight to take Celestia's place on the throne of Equestria. One would have to be an alicorn first.

And I like high school dramas. I probably need to search to see if anyone made a PMV or Equestria Girl with the trailer to Mean Girls.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am

There's a petition out to bring Flash Sentry out into the show which I think it would be a good idea as it will lead to other ways of friendship like balancing time between a boyfriend, friends and duties or getting the perfect gift.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:05 pm

I see the issue of balancing significant other with friendship all of the time. I think that a lesson like that would make a great letter to Celestia. Although Twilight isn't Celestia's student anymore, so I guess it's just a normal lesson to learn as a princess.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 am

I still think she writes letters to Celestia after all Celestia might want to know about friendship as well.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:00 pm

I hear that Luna transforms back into Nightmare Moon in the New season. I wonder what prompts Luna to (*If I May use a "Star Wars" term.*) Turn to the Dark side.... again?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 pm

You mean this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCE7PLerZ_Q&feature=player_detailpage#t=250
The scene in question is 4:11

Here it is with some color added: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF9-r3spN_8

I must admit that I am curious as well...but then, Nightmare Moon has always been far more appealing than any other character... except perhaps Discord...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Yes. That's the one.

I saw a comment on one of the Youtube vids that this scene Maybe a Flashback. in which Twilight is in Celestia's place in the recreation of that Memory.

It's an interesting thought....
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:14 pm

I've heard that as well. Either way, it's going to be an interesting episode. I'm mostly interested in the one about Scootaloo not being able to fly. I wonder if she'll realize that her scooter is a good outlet for her lack of ability?
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 pm

I agree on both. I do believe Scootaloo's talent is doing moves be it tricks on a scooter or dancing just like I think Apple Bloom is DIY stuff and Sweetie Belle's is singing.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 pm

I think so about the Cutie Mark Crusaders and their special talents as well. I love how the show gives you clues on the fillys' special talents. I'm just really hoping that the Crusaders will find their cutie marks before the show ends.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 pm

I'm sure there will and there will be a toy released for it has to be collectors will want those for there collections.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 pm

What I'm wondering about is Cadence's and Shining Armor's daughter, Skyla.
There have been official images and even a toy released, but she's an alicorn.
The first pony since Celestia and Luna to have been born an alicorn, in fact.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:02 pm

I know in one of the MLP novels it was told that Cadence was a Pegasus that learned the power of love and earned a horn. Making me wonder if alicorns are born from other ponies that are alicorns? Maybe Celestia's and Luna's mother or father who was an alicorn died because only the alicorns born alicorns can live forever? I'm making stuff up now. It's just I heard one of the authors say that Twilight will not outlive her friends.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:26 am

Exactly Pickle, I read the same thing.
It's been stated that Celestia and Luna were born alicorns, but all others earned the privilege, up until little Skyla.
So does this mean that she's immortal despite having mortal parents?
Though as you said, Cadence began life as a pegasus I need to borrow that book from my nieces! while Shining Armor is pure unicorn.
We learned from the Cakes, that foals can inherit pony traits from previous generations, so Skyla had a good chance of being either one.

All I can think of is that maybe Skyla is born all pegasus, or all unicorn, and earns her horn, or wings, early on while still a foal?
I can't imagine how, but the whole "All ponies born alicorns are immortal" theory has me wondering...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum