The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives?

4 posters

Go down

What do you want to see more of?

Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_lcap0%Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_lcap6%Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_lcap31%Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_lcap25%Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_lcap6%Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_lcap31%Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 16

Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? Empty Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives?

Post  Cornsilk Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Which would you like to see more of?

More full blown episodes? More shorts? More Interactive story arcs?
Or should we make more specials? There are plenty of holidays and events that don't get celebrated here, but that we could make a special for.

Note: This is not a place to suggest episode themes! Just tell me what kind of videos you want to see more of.

You may change your mind if you decide you want to switch your vote.

Last edited by Cornsilk on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? Empty Re: Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives?

Post  TRS Reala Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Okay, who voted Other and didn't post to say what your "Other" idea was? Hm?
Come on, 'fess up!

For the record, I'm voting shorts. I come on and tell people to shut up, the idiots love it, roll credits.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives? Empty Re: Shorts, Full Episodes, Specials, or Interactives?

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:13 pm

It was Me. & My "Other" Idea was More Reala Show Challenges. Since it was not on this poll.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:It was Me. & My "Other" Idea was More Reala Show Challenges. Since it was not on this poll.

Good point, I guess I was considering those shorts.
I added Challenges, go ahead and switch your vote over. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 pm

It's been a week and Challenges are winning by just one vote!
Has everyone voted who wanted to?

Please remember to comment to say why you made your choice, it helps me understand what everyone wants from the show. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue May 22, 2012 8:08 pm

I take it that Silk is still curious about this, so I voted other. I think that there should be more music videos, like the Caramel Dansen one.
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:18 am

I'm shocked that there are no new votes on here? Usually people would be all over a poll like this one.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down