The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Should Sing What?

+7
TRS Reala
TRS Puffy
Matoal
Musashi_HUmar
Cornsilk
Gerakabatta
TRS NiGHTS
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Would You Like Sung?

Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 29

Who Should Sing What? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Sing What?

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Wow Spyn, you do not know Silk if you think that she doesn't know that song. She preordered that game back when it came out for the Playstation, and it came with the soundtrack!

In fact, she sings that a lot. She sings all the songs from Lunar 1 and 2.
She also recites some of the more amusing lines when she thinks that no one is listening.

This is off topic, but I never got that boat scene. What's with all the insanely bright lightning bugs?
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:28 am

Have the first - eyeing the second on eBay.

Has she sent a video about that song yet? If so, I may have to hunt it down...

o.O Hold up...since when do you listen to people sing, let along SiLK??? I thought those songs were "too cutesy" for such a maren of your stature, hmm? Then again...the change in atmosphere might do you some good...
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Spyn... I'm living in her bedroom.
You really think that I can avoid hearing her tone deaf wailings?

Now quit spamming.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum