The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Animal Companions

+6
GC Indigo
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
Cornsilk
Brisingr
Gerakabatta
10 posters

Go down

Our Animal Companions Empty Our Animal Companions

Post  Gerakabatta Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Pets. Most of us have them, if not all of us. Cats, dogs, birds, iguanas, snakes, chickens....Even some more exotic animals!

So, as a nod to our special animal friends, I've made this thread just for them.

How did you get them? Have they recently done anything funny/cute/sweet/et cetera? Recall a memory involving them? How are they doing? Anything else you'd like to share about them?

I'll let somebody else go first before I talk about my babies. It's perfectly fine by me! Smile
Gerakabatta
Gerakabatta

Back to top Go down

Our Animal Companions Empty Re: Our Animal Companions

Post  Brisingr Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 pm

I got a Ch. Lab and my sister has a blond one, the puppy of my dog.
I love my dog very much and I've had her for about six years now.
I remember one time when we had just got her we were taking pictures, and you know how well a puppy can stay still, well she decided to stay still for a few seconds, so we took a picture. As soon as we took the picture she decided that she was going to attack my toe... and she did... It didn't hurt, she bit my shoe. when we got the picture back we looked over to the side, and what do we see? The top of my shoe...
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 am

Oh goodness, where to begin?
I think that anyone who watches the show knows most of my cats. Poe, Piewacket, Willow, Barney, and Hekate. Our outdoor cat, Pumpkin has unfortunately stopped visiting us, at least for the time being.
And you know my dog Katrinka, and Jackson, who no longer lives with me since his master moved out.

And the chickens, who will fill an entire page if I try to name them all XD
I'll just highlight Bluejay, NiGHTS Hen, Reala Hen, Karat, Rocky, Cavalier, Cobalt, Noir, Blue, Fluffy, Puffy2, Maguffin, Spring, and Snowdrop because they're my favorites. (Don't tell the others!)

Oh, and my goldfish, who showed up briefly when Reala was watching her. Yolanda the Oranda.
I now have a plecostamus (algae eater) named Waldo.

And a stray cat has been visiting who my mom has named Woody. It's a fitting name since we think that he might be Willow's father.
(Fun fact - even though Willow and Poe are from the same litter, they most likely have different dads)

Your turn, Gera. You can't make us talk and not share your animal friends! XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerakabatta Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Well, I have two indoor cats that live at my house and one cat that lives on my grandparents' patio.

My indoor cats are Siamese sisters named Coco and Nala. They're both around 10 years old.

The other cat is an orange tabby named Tobi, who is about a year old.

Coco (my mom named her after Coco Channel) is quite a chowhound, loving her food just as much as us, if not more. She may be big and have this white-haired birthmark on her cheek that makes her look evil, but she's just a gentle giant. Her quiet meow does not match her big frame. She has a purr to make up for her lack of voice, though! XD

Nala (or "Nali", as we sometimes call her) is kinda the opposite. She's small, but loud. If you touch her, she'll meow. When she's in the hallway, she'll continuously meow. When's she being picked up, she'll meow. When she's being cuddled and kissed, she'll meow. For her constant meowing and moodiness, we tend to call her "Mouth of the South" and "Brat Cat". XD

Last, but not least, there's Tobi. He's not related at all to Coco and Nala. He's not your average cat....I'll just leave it at that, for now! XD
Gerakabatta
Gerakabatta

Back to top Go down

Post  Matoal Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I got an orange cat named Tobi too... weird. He likes to bite anything he can get his teeth on. Mostly my hand... Cute. He thinks he's a threat Smile
Matoal
Matoal

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerakabatta Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:07 am

My sister and mom named Tobi. It's short for "Toebiter", because he likes to bite toes. He bites on a lot of things (namely limbs in general, as well as my hair), but he doesn't mean any harm. It's just his way of playing rough. ^_^
Gerakabatta
Gerakabatta

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 pm

My baby is a dog who is a mix of many different breeds. She's brown, brindled, and getting rather big. She was born a few months ago when my girlfriend's dog had puppies. My girlfriend was nice enough to let me have one. I've named her Alice and I love her to death. Here's a pic of her that's kinda old, but still shows her cuteness. Smile

https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn143/Musashi_HUmar/007.jpg

My other baby is this adorable kitten named Bella. She is gray and striped. My girlfriend got her for us to share last month from a flea market. She's the most curious little kitten I've ever seen. She's smart too and purrs a lot. She's a very adorable little kitten. Here's a pic of her.

https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn143/Musashi_HUmar/CIMG1310.jpg
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisingr Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 pm

I use to have a few cats back when I was younger, but I don't remember them to much other than the Momma was a stray that we took in and I named he Cynthia and she latter had kittens, two girls and one gray boy (whom we named Dusty.)
Brisingr
Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post  GC Indigo Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I have two cats named Tessie and Rosie. Tessie is a yellow cat with fur that seems to get softer when she is happy. She has feline herpes but is the sweetest cat I've ever known. Rosie is a huge gray cat and we believe she is a Maine Coon.

I also have a hyper dog Izzy, who is a borgle which is a cross between a beagle and border collie. Izzy is a misfit. She has a mohawk, a huge overbite, and she will herd the cats with her butt.

I used to have a Cocker Spainiel dog named J.J. but he fell into a coma and wouldn't wake up. We humanely euthanized him at age 15. Sad
GC Indigo
GC Indigo

Back to top Go down

Post  NiGHTS_Maniac329 Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 pm

I've got two dogs; one is a treeing-walker coonhound named Molly, and a Maltese named Teddy. I've also got an almino mouse, but she's in bad condition. She's itching herself to the point where she's cutting her arms. Also, her sister died.
NiGHTS_Maniac329
NiGHTS_Maniac329

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLuver256 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm not allowed to have any pets in my current situation (college, the RSA won't let us have pets in housing), but I did have two pets that I loved and I'm sure loved me back. My first pet (aside from a few goldfish that never lasted very long) was Tidbit, a golden retriever/basset hound mix. He was my best friend ever. Second was my guinea pig, Fluffernut, with whom I would often share carrots and lettuce. (Yeah, I ate with my pig, so what? tongue) Sadly, I was a bit allergic to her, but I was able to keep it under control.

I honestly can't imagine life without animals, and as soon as I get a place of my own (or at least an apartment that allows pets), I'll get myself a little friend. I'm thinking maybe a cat, or a bird. Smile
PuppyLuver256
PuppyLuver256

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:46 am

I have a cute little black Labrador puppy named Jake. He's playful and as me and my brother call him 'a little diva.' as he always wants to be the center of attention. When we got him he was the youngest of his brothers and sister and he was so cute we had to pick him.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I saw Your Videos of Your new Puppy, Silk. Becky, Like NiGHTS, is adorable. Hopefully When TRS Gang is finally found. We'll get to see The Marens Meet Becky.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks DR, she's a little handful!
Anyone also on DftF can read my Becky journal in the Life Journals section. Smile

There will be plenty more Becky videos too. I'm holding off on letting her meet any characters until she's more settled in.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum