The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's show love for TRS Reala!

+7
TRS NiGHTS
Gerakabatta
Cornsilk
TRS Puffy
Matoal
TRS Reala
NiGHTS and Sonic
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's show love for TRS Reala! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's show love for TRS Reala!

Post  TRS Reala Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Read the dates on the posts, you cannot react to an old post as if it had just been posted! What if I were to look at your first attempt at drawing and judge your current abilities based on that? It wouldn't be fair, would it?
Neither is snapping at someone over something they said days before.

You knew what you were saying and you made the conscious decision to click "send."
You knew how it would be received, so spare me the "I didn't mean it" nonsense.

I don't need a fan who uses the old "I thought you were awesome but you're not!" whine every time they're caught in the wrong. I have plenty of genuine fans who understand my character and adore me regardless!

The bottom line is to read the date and not respond if a post is old, and to hold back from posting when you are in a mood. Even I know that much!

. . .

wait, that last bit came out wrong...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's show love for TRS Reala! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's show love for TRS Reala!

Post  Dreamer09 Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:30 pm

TRS Reala should have love.Instead of other members making Reala and the other nightmarens(and Silk) upset.
Dreamer09
Dreamer09

Back to top Go down

Post  Musashi_HUmar Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Reala often gets upset when people do show him/her love though because its not in the way s/he wants it.
Musashi_HUmar
Musashi_HUmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer09 Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Musashi_HUmar wrote:Reala often gets upset when people do show him/her love though because its not in the way s/he wants it.
How does s/he want it?
Dreamer09
Dreamer09

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 pm

That's not completely true, Musashi.
Reala just wanted some effort. A 2 minute video means so much more than a quickly written poem. (Not that poems aren't nice)
Quality over quantity.

But since the anniversary is over, I'll be locking this topic.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2