The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to Appear

+5
midone
TWiLiGHT
dreamrevolution
Eclipse
Cornsilk
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things to Appear - Page 2 Empty Re: Things to Appear

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm

I see your point, NiGHTS. There are things that should just not be mentioned in front of people less it brings up traumatic or bad emotions & Memories.

It's just like Me & the Final Boss from Earthbound/Mother 2. I made the Mistake of looking up the games on Google & Youtube. Took at least a week to get back to normal.

Just even saying or writing his name sends a chill up My spine..... pale

I Hope you'll like the new choice I put up in the original's place. Smile
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:32 pm

A Silver doll, just to see what kind of stuff he can do with his psychokinesis in SiLK's place.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 am

Once again, I must remind you that these are items to be spotted in the background of each video. Easter Eggs is the term commonly used.

Silk does not own a Silver doll, and he's a terrible character. If this appears, it will be a flat image someplace in the background.

Again, these are items to be spotted in the video. They will not interact with the characters in an obvious way.
Please refrain from asking for any actions, as they are not objects and so will simply be ignored.

And DR, did you really miss that dream catchers are specifically designed to trap nightmares or are you just trolling NiGHTS?
I suppose you think it's a simple phobia that keeps you from jamming a fork in the electrical socket, or jumping off a cliff?
No, it's common sense. Those actions would seriously maim, if not kill you.
And because I seriously doubt the mental capacity of some forum members, I am obligated now to say Don't Do That!
I know that you lack empathy, but come on! Even you know what dream catchers are for... and you still decide to let yourself post without putting any thought into how insensitive you are.

So back on topic, objects only. Watch for them to appear as Easter Eggs in the episodes.
The current list of items that have appeared in the videos is in the first post.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Oh you can have a cup of hush-juice, Reala! Just because Silver was poorly used, does not make him a "terrible" character
Now, for my item.....a yellow submarine.

But I will agree on this: having a dreamcatcher around a bunch of dream creatures would be a bad idea....especially in Reala's case.

Last edited by TRS Reala on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed the childish drama. You're not six years old and I know that you are better than that, Spyn...)
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:38 pm

"A vase with tulips in them."

Last edited by TRS Reala on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted the bad attitude. Act your age, or remove yourself until you can!)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Wow, and people say that I'm the rude one... lose the attitude, DR!
It is highly inappropriate, especially considering what has happened. You owe it to Silk to avoid drama, not create it!
It was the way that you replied to NiGHTS that was inappropriate, treating him like avoiding dreamcatchers was some sort of phobia or bad memory.
you were disrespectful again, and we called you on it. Honestly, sometimes I am convinced that you secretly hate NiGHTS even more than I do...

And Spyn, the "I'm sick of blahblahblah" phrase has been just a bit overused on this forum. Let's act our age and not use that, hm?
Your defense of that character does not change the fact that Silk does not have a doll of him.
Though that said, I completely agree with your dreamcatcher comment, even if I don't understand the "especially in Reala's case" part...

Now if we can all behave a little better, let's get back on track here!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:30 am

Hey, let's stay active on the forum! What else would you like to try to spot in an upcoming video?

TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:05 am

Other birds besides chickens. We've already seen the hens, the roosters, and the chicks, like the silkie SiLK brought into the house once.(Such a brave little thing, climbing those stairs ^_^).
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:34 am

I would like to see NiGHTS & Reala doing aerobics & Yoga. I know Nightmarens don't need exercise like Humans do. But, We haven't seen something like that on TRS & since The show is looking for New ideas , suggestions & stuff.

I tried to think of something that was not done on the show to best of my ability. I hope My Idea is not offensive?  Embarassed 
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:39 am

That was actually a mixed breed chicken Spyn, not a silkie. Silkies have furry "Proto-feathers."

And sorry DR, but the point is for you to spot things in the background. You can't request actions, only still objects.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Since Easter will be coming up soon, How about actual Easter Eggs hiding in various places in the Background of a future show.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Just had an idea.

How about an Easter Egg Hunt involving eggs with certain items inside that must be found, using them as clues to find the ultimate egg with a special surprise in it.

And maybe a certain antagonist could steal the eggs. *coughRealacough*
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:08 pm

I was thinking along the lines of Real Eggs all Painted & Glittered up for Easter, But the Plastic Candy filled eggs are also good, too.

I like the way You think, Spyn.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Maybe if they're the wrong eggs, they could be sealed with some kind of trap and they would poof sparkles in their faces. *lol* Like trick eggs.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat May 17, 2014 3:36 pm

You mentioned in the past that Sonic was going to Be regular in the Show.
When will the First full TNS or TRS episode with Sonic come out, Silk?  Smile 
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat May 17, 2014 5:09 pm

That question should have been asked in the Talk to the Cast topic, DR. It's not a thing to spot in the background.

And i never said that Sonic would be regular. The show is The Reala Show, and only features NiD characters.
I let it be known that Sonic is joining the Sonic Team News crew, but nowhere did I ever specify that he would be a regular.

Since this is about STN and not TRS, please take any further discussion either to PM, or to the Off Topic area, such as Offshoots.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tier Sat May 24, 2014 11:41 am

Hey, I have one... Me!
I don't mean you should make a doll of me even though that would be awesome... but a picture somewhere in the background?
Tier
Tier

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 pm

That's a Good Idea, Tier. Although to Actually See You in the TRS show would Be a Dream come true. You are a very kind Muse.  Smile 
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2