The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make

3 posters

Go down

Which Character Should I Make Next?

Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_lcap33%Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_lcap33%Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make Empty Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make

Post  Cornsilk Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:12 am

Even though I'll make any characters, this is specifically about the NiGHTS characters, since that's what this show is about and that's what people request the most.

This will affect what I put my energy into, and I hate to waste my time on something nobody wants.
So please, be honest when you vote.

Remember: These are dolls you want to see for sale!

This has no impact on who appears on the show.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make Empty Re: Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Heh, sorry. I've been a very naughty Nightmaren tonight, and voted for a doll of myself. But they always sell fast when Silk makes them anyway, right?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make Empty Re: Vote for the TRS Dolls I Should Make

Post  TRS Reala Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 pm

If stupid NiGHTS gets a self vote, then so do I!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 am

NiGHTS and Reala... come on you two, that's cheating! This is for potential buyers, not you silly freeloaders! XD

Now fix it or I won't hook the Saturn back up! Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Aw... okay, fine. Sorry, Silk... it doesn't matter, since I know lots of people will order dolls of me anyway!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Oh fine, whatever...

Wait, what did NiGHTS say?! Ha! Ha, I say! Plenty more people prefer my dolls! Silk just plays favorites.

Edit: One vote for Puffy, and one for Gillwing, after Silk said she liked the silly lizard...
Someone's just kissing up here instead of voting honestly!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down