The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos of NiGHTS into Dreams Plushie adventures

3 posters

Go down

Photos of NiGHTS into Dreams Plushie adventures Empty Photos of NiGHTS into Dreams Plushie adventures

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Okay, I hope the Photo Shows Up on here.....

https://twitter.com/#!/DreamersRevolt/status/174324549935038464

This is a Photo I took Recently of My Nightopian & My Dolphin, Ecco. They are good, good Friends.

I created this Thread in the Hopes of People Posting there Photos of the adventures there "NiGHTS into Dreams" Dolls get into. Ther will Be More Adventures My Nightopian will get into from time to time.....

.... the trick is to have a camera during those moments. S/He's hard to Catch.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Photos of NiGHTS into Dreams Plushie adventures Empty Re: Photos of NiGHTS into Dreams Plushie adventures

Post  Cornsilk Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Sounds like a very cute idea!

But this isn't TRS related, so I moved it to the Off Topic area.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Photos of NiGHTS into Dreams Plushie adventures Empty Re: Photos of NiGHTS into Dreams Plushie adventures

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Okay, Silk. Smile By the Way. What do you think of the Photo?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Well now I finally know what your Ecco looks like. I've wondered for a while, I love his games. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Yep. I just took a any Bottlenose Dolphin Plush (In my Case it was a Webkins Brand Dolphin Plush) Then Putting the Markings that look like stars on Ecco's head. On the Dolphin.

At First I Used A Black Permanent marker to draw them on. But then after i start to Shop at the Micheals arts & Crafts store. The Marker got Replaced By those white Jewlery Which You can stick on to Purses, Clothes, ect to decorate them. (a Smidge of Super Glue also helped in the Sticking.)

So It's Pretty Easy to create an Ecco Plushie.

It's the Characters of Trellia (from Ecco 2) that is a little More Difficult for me.

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 pm

One photo does not tell a story, I am sorry to say. Are you planning on actually beginning this project, DR? Hm?

Oh, and that character you want to make? Trellia, was it? here's a hint... Silk can make them from scratch.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:16 am

I Need to See if others are interested in adding there own contributions, Me having only a Nightopian so far & My Need to to Buy & Learn How to use a Digital Camera in order to continue this Project, Reala.

So Far I'm Borrowing My Brothers Digital Camera & trying not to do anything like damage or erase something on there & I still Use Regular Disposable Cameras.

The Use of Disposables & Developing the Pictures in there Film, into Photos Cost alot of Money. Money that I don't have at the Moment, Until My First Day of Work Begins I don't Have a source of Cash that I can Fall back on For My Projects & Must Conserve My Resorces.

Once I after I start work & Save Enough in My Bank account. The Project will Continue. Till Then, I need to Put it on Hold at Times until a Camera is done, Money is saved enough, & is Ready to be Taken for Developement.

By the Way. NiGHTS, Silk, If You are reading this & are wondering How My Nightopian is doing, S/He's is doing Fine. S/He gets along greatly With all the other "Characters", Animals (both Real, Prehistoric, Mythological & "Toon") that have taken Resedence in My Home.

S/He is very careful not to get into The "Villian's Corner" of My Bedroom that some.... Not so nice "Characters" creatures & animals (again, both Real, Prehistoric, Mythological & "Toon") have taken residence in. Believe Me, I don't want to see My Little Nightopian get mixed up with Sharks, T-Rex's, Ghost Pokemon's, Scorpions, Dragons, Freddy, Jason or Starscream.

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down