The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing this Forum back to life.....

4 posters

Go down

Bringing this Forum back to life..... Empty Bringing this Forum back to life.....

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 am

Hello.......?

Am I the only one left that still cares about the Show. If anybody is Reading this. I'd would like to have a very calm disscussion on how to get More People to this site & How to contact the Members that are still Here.

The Lifelessness in this Forum Needs to end.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Bringing this Forum back to life..... Empty Re: Bringing this Forum back to life.....

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 am

I'm still here dream
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Bringing this Forum back to life..... Empty Re: Bringing this Forum back to life.....

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm Happy that You are. How did the Toa Show Video go? Was there any sign of success?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Firstly, I prefer to see people actively posting in the various subforums rather than moaning about the lack of activity. Try to set an example rather than getting negative.

Secondly, this is getting off topic. What does the Toa Show have to do with reviving the forum?
You can discuss that in the Toa Show forum in the Spin Off section, but it doesn't belong in this topic.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackal-lover68 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 pm

That is the thing SiLK NiGHTS is a very under-known series. If we got the word out about "both" of the forums we'd get more views, members, posts, support. I've been holding back greatly to myself these past couple of months thinking about a way to explain myself without coming off as a complete jerk. I'm honestly glad someone else made this topic to be honest, SiLK. The "old" forum, the one you had before the move was made. Well it had certainly a lot more people than we have now. Sure a lot of us moved over, but an also good percentage didn't. What about that other Reala show, that stopped after their Reala was shot. She used to come on, but doesn't anymore. I'm not suggesting we go back, to late for that. I merely ask that we find a situation out of the forums to attract attention. Whether it be good or bad, thats what happens. In my opinion its worth the gamble,
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 am

Do You think Websites like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or anything else like these places could be of Help to Getting word of TRS out?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:46 am

Those seem like good ideas I've explored Facebook and Twitter and trust me when I say everything popular nowadays has a Facebook or Twitter, even Pepsi has a couple of accounts on Facebook
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:07 pm

So, Do You think TRS needs one of those kinds of Pages? If Yes, I think We should let Silk in on this. & if Silk Herself Won't run one Maybe one of Us, should.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:52 pm

It'll be a good idea to let Silk in on this suggestion.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:06 pm

You guys can do whatever you want, I personally won't be advertising any further.
This series was originally created to cheer up a friend after she suffered a devastating loss. It was never meant to be bigger than two or three episodes.

Youtube seems to have now made profile comments invisible, so I wouldn't use that method.

And once again, I know everyone's ignoring me, but I would still love to see that Make Your Own episode happen.
It's really easy to do, just download the video, stick it in Window Movie Maker, and splice it up with your own contributions.

Or being active on the forum would also be nice, the theories topic for example, has been abandoned. Or the episode discussion is another thread that could be used.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Once again, I'm the only one Here that Posts. I see Users signing on to check things out but not a single Move is made. Sad
......Unless...... Idea
Is Everyone is Using the Private Messages feature of the Forum? Question
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Firstly, I prefer to see people actively posting in the various subforums rather than moaning about the lack of activity. Try to set an example rather than getting negative.

Quoting myself since my preference seems to be ignored.
DR, you haven't posted in the other threads. Try to be more active yourself before you post these, please.

I'm locking this, since these topics actually take away from forum activity rather than encouraging it.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down