The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art of Story/Fanfiction

2 posters

Go down

The Art of Story/Fanfiction Empty The Art of Story/Fanfiction

Post  Jackal-lover68 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Hello all, J-L68 here, and today I wish to discuss with the rest of you the concept pretty much most of the people on the other part of this forum know me for. I'm a big fan of writing, and the NiGHTS, and have gone onto begin to make my own subseries. Of course NiGHTS genre is only a template at the moment.

My stories usually revolve around fantasy, a futuristic, some sci-fi elements, and that of the theory of time travel. I believe of course that there are many different universes of "time" infinite timelines. Thats another thing though. Usually my stories end up with that of cooperation inorder to achieve a certain goal. I try hard as possible inorder to have charecter development, but sometimes end up with deus ex machina(the unexpected ability, or event that turns the favor of something)

I'm a begginer but I've fallen in love with writing, and I'd like to know which of you like to write things such as short stories, and if at all possible message me the link to one. I'd love to read it, and give feedback.
Jackal-lover68
Jackal-lover68

Back to top Go down

The Art of Story/Fanfiction Empty Re: The Art of Story/Fanfiction

Post  Ahlian Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 am

I have read your complete essay which i cant understand that what you want to do. Well here i give you an advice that dont show of what you want to do, just do it and than show it. Best of luck any way.
Ahlian
Ahlian

Back to top Go down