The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+15
kaneooyakky
MidnightDragoon
reddish96
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
MagicPickleFairy
laylatheangelsprite
SonicS29
Cornsilk
LUCiD
Gerakabatta
TRS Reala
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
19 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 31 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  kaneooyakky Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Cornsilk wrote:As long as it's canon and not some long haired motorcycle riding Reala XD
(which would be hilarious, but would never happen)

I have to agree with you on that one.

Edit:
now that i have read the original "talk to the cast" topic and have learned this was originally a "ask a question" type of thing it is time i ask a question

Reala:why do you even HAVE a rubber ducky? (yes i know this is an old gag but i would just like yo know without having to take all the time with searching all the topics and posts and videos over and over again just to look for the awnser

Last edited by Cornsilk on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just removed the unecessary bits and merged posts)
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't like how you worded that question anyway. You do know that typing in all capital letters is considered yelling, do you not? Why should I answer if you are rudely yelling?
Besides, if you paid attention you would know the answer...

Last edited by Cornsilk on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited since I corrected the double post)
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Hello Reala. Did You see The Question I wrote? Silk Answered it in Your Place, I hope There is still time to Hear YOUR thoughts.

Afterall You Have Promped me in the Past Not to Make assumptions about What You Like & Dislike. What better way to make sure than From Reala Him/Herself.

I hope I'm Doing the Right thing By doing this?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:51 pm

What did I just say about capitals, DR?! No answer for you rude members until you mind your manners!

And Silk did not answer in my place, she simply guessed what I might think. Read a little more carefully before you go wrongfully accusing people...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Referring to SiLK's post, I do dislike it when fan artists give nightmaren hair, it just bothers me. It kind of humanizes that nightmaren too much.

Yet I bet that SiLK knows a lot about Reala, they do live under the same roof after all. Although I do find Reala's insights interesting.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Hmph, once again Pickle makes a good point. Silk does know us better than anyone here, since we share her room...

As for the hair, what's it matter? We don't have fish tails either, but nobody cared when NiGHTS grew one in the videogame. I prefer to be portrayed as my true self, without the added nonsense. But I take no offense when people add the extras.
I don't consider it a true portrayal of myself, though...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 pm

MagicPickleFairy wrote:I do dislike it when fan artists give nightmaren hair, it just bothers me. It kind of humanizes that nightmaren too much.

I actually agree with Pickle there. Normally I don't care if people want to give me fairy wings, or a tail, or whatever. As long as they keep me a Nightmaren. I'm not into being drawn as anything other than a Nightmaren. If I'm going to take any other form, it had better be on my own terms!

I'm surprised that Reala's not feeling fussy about the hair. I know that Silk also hates it when we're drawn with hair.
I'm not all that happy when people give me hair. especially when they pick some color that completely clashes with the rest of me, like blonde...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Well, I do know that at least NiGHTS has transformation powers to turn into a fish-like-thing or a sled. So I guess people like to draw NiGHTS as other things, like perhaps a unicorn or something.

Although I find that blond would suit NiGHTS, yet I think that is more of a complexion thing than a color coordination thing.

Most people put Reala with black hair, but never red hair. Also, why does NiGHTS never have purple hair? I mean, most people give Jackle red hair, like his/her hat color.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm

I... I don't know Pickle, I just don't see the appeal...
To each their own, I guess. But I don't completely understand...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi NiGHTS, I love you How are you tonight? Did You enjoy Your Thanksgiving weekend as Well?

TRS Reala wrote:Hmph, once again Pickle makes a good point. Silk does know us better than anyone here, since we share her room...

True. But, No one Knows You Better than You, Reala.

And Sorry, Reala. I wasn't paying attention to Your other conversation. I'll try to find a Different Means of emphesis (is that how You spell the word?) than capital Letters since it denotes yelling here on this forum.

Last edited by dreamrevolution on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am

Typing in all capital letters is considered yelling all over the internet DR, not only here.
Try using a bold font to express yourself, like Reala did.
It really emphasizes what you're trying to say, without going against any internet etiquette. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Spell check, DR. If for some reason, you are not using a browser that supports one, a speller is a handy little book to have nearby. Even Silk has one... There is a T in different, and an A in emphasis. Oh, and there is no second D in denotes.
As Silk pointed out, that is common knowledge on the internet as a whole. If someone types in all capital letters, then they are yelling. Google it if you require proof.

And your post didn't require any emphasis, unless your goal was to alienate Silk somehow and imply that she had no business guessing at my thought process?
Not that I really care, better her than me. But you really must consider how your audience will take whatever you say or type, before you share it...

On a more pleasant subject, it seems that the forum is relatively quiet lately. I suppose everyone is out preparing for the various winter holidays? I know that Puff always enjoyed Channukah... it's all tops and potato pancakes to me. Though to be fair, Christmas is all deforestation and greed as far as I can tell...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 pm

So You Don't Like Christmas, Reala? Question
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

No comment about the rest of my post, hm? How typical...

I'm not against any holiday. I'm just not for them. There's no point!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 am

I just Don't Know What to say to it Reala. You leave Me Speechless on certian things.
& I'm Sorry That You feel that way about Certain Holidays. Crying or Very sad

Oh Well, At Least NiGHTS can Provide enough Holiday Loving for the Both of You, Right? I love you
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:22 am

I keep on forgetting that Chanukah is happening at the moment. Although I do love potato pancakes, I eat them with my friends who do celebrate Chanukah whenever Chanukah comes around while I'm home.

I celebrate Christmas, I don't love it like NiGHTS does, but I find it fun to give presents to friends and family.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm with Pickle, I love latke season!
I always get worked up for Christmas though, I even started on the special already.

Reala's not so bad, (s)he just doesn't get what it's all about. I sense a great plot for a holiday special, don't you? XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 31 Empty awesomeness

Post  renegadenightmaren Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 pm

TRS Reala wrote:
Cornsilk wrote:Hm, I guess that's not off topic since it's about my love of the movie and I'm cast...

That's a weak excuse. Off topic is off topic, you rule breaker!
Someone fix this by talking to us about ourselves...

heh,reala, your the best,ive always thought SiLK should let you yell at anyone and everyone,YOU ARE the general!! SHE MUST BOW BEFORE YOUR(and wizemans)GLORY!!

renegadenightmaren
renegadenightmaren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Ooh, Reala won't like that... XD
(S)he doesn't like titles, and has asked several times in this topic that we just call him Reala.

And no, I won't be bowing anytime soon. Reala's crashing in my room, after all.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  renegadenightmaren Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

oh,heh, sorry,i just was trying to make him happy...
renegadenightmaren
renegadenightmaren

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Well, probably treating Reala like anyone else would be best. As long as you remember that Nightmaren are different from dreamers, and be flexible if Reala may not be custom to something in a dreamer's values. Smile
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  renegadenightmaren Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 pm

yes,but when i wrote that, i had not seen that he wants to be treated like that,so, sorry!
renegadenightmaren
renegadenightmaren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:49 pm

That's fine, Reala's very forgiving as long as people take responsibility for their errors and try to improve Smile

If you want to praise Reala, you're free to compliment him. Though I don't encourage that, since Reala's ego tends to overflow when (s)he's flattered...
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 pm

renegadenightmaren wrote:heh,reala, your the best,ive always thought SiLK should let you yell at anyone and everyone,YOU ARE the general!! SHE MUST BOW BEFORE YOUR(and wizemans)GLORY!!

So you are not only unable to use grammar and your computer's spell checker, but you are also incapable of reading the past posts or watching the show, apparently.
Stop wasting my time... and read the rules! They're right at the top of the first subforum, easy to find.
How dare you insult me with made up titles...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  renegadenightmaren Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 pm

well sorry, i will never do it again
renegadenightmaren
renegadenightmaren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content