The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+15
kaneooyakky
MidnightDragoon
reddish96
Musashi_HUmar
Matoal
MagicPickleFairy
laylatheangelsprite
SonicS29
Cornsilk
LUCiD
Gerakabatta
TRS Reala
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TRS NiGHTS
dreamrevolution
19 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 24 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  Cornsilk Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Reala, tone it down! We have kids here, that's why we're so "nicey nice" as you put it...
We've asked before and we'll keep asking. We can't do anything about people who choose to ignore other peoples' preferences.
This forum doesn't ban people unless they become abusive, and you know that. So mind your manners, Reala!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Why do you need any adjective? I adore NiGHTS too, but I just call the Nightmaren by name, since they prefer that over any nicknames.
I'm pretty sure that they've asked to be called by name before, most viewers just aren't very respectful of their wishes.

Well, NiGHTS has Never complained Before when I tell or call Him/Her "adorable" or "Cute". (Look at Our Past Exchanges.) S/He Understands That's How I express My Deep Love for Him/Her. I can Relate to Him/Her & We share Many Traits & interests.

I Do it with The Loved ones I am Closest to all the time....
NiGHTS, My Mom, Robert (The Actor that I Love), My Dogs, Ecco, Furrball, G1 Starscream (My First Crush. You NEVER forget them.)..... Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Besides, If NiGHTS Hated that I say Things Like that that About Him/Her. I'm Sure that NiGHTS would Have said something to My the First time we Had a Conversation together when I First Joined up Here, Way Back When.

NiGHTS Knows I would Never Hurt Him/Her on Purpose. That's just cruel. No

I'm Not Gonna Do it To Reala though, S/He Very much Got His/Her Point accross. (Those Nightmares I got the past Few Nights. I'm Sure that was Reala's Doing.)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Well, to be perfectly honest, I prefer to just be called by name, just like Ree-sorry, I mean just like Reala.
I just really don't like to be as loud or aggressive as Reala, so I don't think that people hear me as much...

I try to be tolerant, but since you asked, could you just call me NiGHTS please?
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Ok. NiGHTS. Whatever makes You Happy. Very Happy
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Thank you, DR! I feel better already!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Happy to Hear it. I I love you it When You Smile. Very Happy
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm not sure if Reala is okay. He/she might still be steaming...

You okay Reala?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:11 pm

laylatheangelsprite wrote:I'm not sure if Reala is okay. He/she might still be steaming...

You okay Reala?

Hmph. What do you think? My statements just got shoved recklessly aside! Shut up, Layla...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 am

DR try not to iggnore him/her too much okay? (Silk has to put up with calming him/her down later...)

(I don't want to shut up...) Neutral
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Well, that was kind of mean to just ignore that Reala was speaking for all of us, not just himself. Reala was in his own way, standing up for me, and the reply acted like (s)he was only talking about himself.

But the rest of us know that Reala was thinking of every cast member, not only himself. (S)he's not as bad as some viewers like to pretend (s)he is! And I don't like it when people are mean to my friends or siblings, so please be nicer to Reala!

Layla, haven't you learned by now that "Shut Up" is Reala's catchphrase? There's no malice behind it, so don't worry.
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicPickleFairy Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Well, any pair of siblings has that sort of connection in which one can stand up for the other. Reala may have been harsh to DR, but it was very kind of Reala to stand up for NiGHTS.

I can tell that Reala is feeling angry at the moment, which is understandable.
MagicPickleFairy
MagicPickleFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:25 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Layla, haven't you learned by now that "Shut Up" is Reala's catchphrase? There's no malice behind it, so don't worry.

I know, I just wanted Reala to know I did not iggore his comment. I have no catchphrase (unless this hehe counts.)
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Don't take My Scilence the wrong Way, NiGHTS.
Reala is currently Dosen't Want to Do anything involving Me Let alone Talk to Me, Seeing that I Do enjoy talking to the Marens.

I'm Going to Give Reala some space away from Me, Since S/He's Mad at Me.
Only this Time, I'll wait until Reala Makes the first Move to talk with Me, if S/He feels like S/He Wants to start a conversation with Me.

Till Then, I'm going to give Reala His/Her alone time away from Me until S/He's Ready.

Believe Me, Even When My Family is upset I would wait it out until they are Calm.

It may Be along time until Then. But, I can wait.

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:58 am

DR, the general consensus here is that you owe Reala an apology. (S)he told you that NiGHTS wanted to be called by name, and you weren't paying attention, and saying that Reala was speaking for himself.
And now when Reala is upset that you ignored him, you're suggesting that you should ignore him even more?

Just apologize to the poor guy, that's all (s)he wants.

Besides, it would make NiGHTS happier if people made more of an effort to be nice to Reala.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Okay, Now That I got the Full Message. I'll Talk To Reala for NiGHTS' sake. I don't want to see NiGHTS, Sad..... No

Hey, Reala, Do You Wish to Chat about anything? Anything at all? Sad I'm Sorry that I'm always Doing something wrong to You. Crying or Very sad I do enjoy talking to You Marens. You are Very Interesting People to talk to. Very Happy
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Why only for NiGHTS' sake? I wish that you would make an effort to be friendly with Reala. (S)he's actually never done anything mean to you, and yet you seem to really dislike him.

Try befriending Reala, reading what (s)he says, and getting to know him.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:07 pm

I don't Dislike Reala I ust can't Really connect With Him/Her. I can't Make it Click. Believe Me, I am Trying, But It's just not working. No

The way he is With Me & the Way He is With NiGHTS is too Much like my Relationship with My Brother & My past with My Father & I already have Enough of that in Real life.

NiGHTS is the one I really connected with when I first Learned about the existances' of the Marens, while playing the Sega Saturn Game. I can Really See Myself in NiGHTS Personality & His/Her Relationships with the other Maren.

I Hope NiGHTS understands How I feel. Sad I don't want to Lose Him/Her as a Friend & Loved one Just because I can't Get past this Problem I have with Reala & His/Her Reminder of My Rocky Relationships with My Sire & My Sibling.

I just Don't Know How to get Past This?......
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

dreamrevolution wrote:I don't Dislike Reala I ust can't Really connect With Him/Her. I can't Make it Click. Believe Me, I am Trying, But It's just not working.

Trying? No DR, you aren't trying. trying would be making an effort, and all that you've been doing was ignoring me and treating NiGHTS like some sickeningly cute Disney character!
Have you ever tried, say, asking me how my night was? And then actually reading my reply? I don't think that you ever read a word that I type!

And another thing? This isn't your house, we don't know your family so you're not making an impression either way when you complain about them. It's disrespectful to talk about people behind their backs!

Okay, taking a breath here.
So before you claim that you're "trying" to be friendly to me, how about you actually make an effort?
Because so far, you've only made an effort to humiliate NiGHTS, and as much as I like seeing kids treat NiGHTS like a brainless sack of bleached sugar, that kind of disrespect doesn't belong on this forum.

Oh, and by the way? I'm speaking for NiGHTS, in case you can't figure that out. Since the idiot's too quiet to stand up for herself!
Honestly, you are bad at reading people if you honestly think that NiGHTS likes every fankid trying to hug him or making up relationships that don't exist... it's pathetic, really.

Last edited by Cornsilk on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Heavily edited to remove the worst of Reala's ranting)
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Reala, that was a bit uncalled for!
You can say all that in a gentler way. Be the bigger one here and give a little more respect than you get. You're only making yourself look bad when you rant or whine.

As obnoxious as Reala is, (s)he does have a point.
It's rude to talk about people behind their backs, and we try to be friendly and respectful here.
Please make more of an effort to be respectful of others.

Plus DR, I think that if you actually gave Reala a chance, you'd be pleasantly surprised. (S)he chats with the members whenever they have questions for him, and generally is only harsh when someone needs to be corrected.
Rather than giving up, just make an effort to get along. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:20 pm

TRS Reala wrote:
Honestly, you are bad at reading people if you honestly think that NiGHTS likes every fankid trying to hug him or making up relationships that don't exist... it's pathetic, really.

Well yeah, that's true... but you could have said it in a nicer way, Reala!
Griping about others is mean...

besides, it's not as bad as the kids who mixed me up with their religions. That's just kind of scary... sorry...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Fine Reala. I'm Sorry for My problems with You.
I feel if we Are Going to get past this. We will Have to start over with the Basics. Neutral

An Introduction. Very Happy

Here gose, Wish Me Luck.... Embarassed

Hello, NiGHTS, Hello Reala. How Are You Two Marens? Are You feeling fine, Tonight?
Did it Rain Over at where You two are like it did here in P.A.? Smile

UPDATE: I just can't Win. Sad I saw NiGHTS Journal. I it appears in trying to Fix My Problem With Reala, I'm Hurting NiGHTS. Look NiGHTS I Don't want to go Back to Being Strangers. I want Just Get off on the Right Foot With Reala. It's Hard to Find a middle ground with You Two, where I could be nice to One Maren without Rejecting the other... Crying or Very sad
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TTS Tahu and blackdemon Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Wow...This thread sure stopped in it's tracks.
TTS Tahu and blackdemon
TTS Tahu and blackdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Feel free to do something about that, TTS. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the cast members?
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Well..... Embarassed I would like to ask NiGHTS something. I love you
What's Your favorite animal in the entire Waking World or do You not pick favorites?

Mine's Cats. Very Happy I love holding & stroking them. I love you
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 pm

I think that you can figure that out by watching the show... Poe does get a lot of camera time, after all.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next