The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to the Cast

+20
reddish96
Brisingr
GC Indigo
TRS Puffy
Jackal-lover68
dreamrevolution
NiGHTS and Sonic
Sarist
LUCiD
SonicS29
Shadina
chaos pikachu
Gerakabatta
Cornsilk
TRS Jackle
Matoal
Musashi_HUmar
TRS Reala
MagicPickleFairy
TRS NiGHTS
24 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Talk to the Cast - Page 39 Empty Re: Talk to the Cast

Post  dreamrevolution Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Hello Jackle. Did you Get My Friend Request on Here? Very Happy

Oh, And When Will Miss. Cornsilk Finish Doing Your Feet For The Plushie Your (For a lack of a better word) "Soul" Inhabits in To Make the Plushie come alive?

I Know You can Fly, But Still. It Must Be Hard trying to Walk inside that Plush "Body" of yours without Any Feet.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Please don't comment on my plush making in the talk to the cast section. It's really not relevant to the topic.
If you're eager for me to work on TRS plushes, then help me out by telling people about my plush shop so that I can afford to waste time on that sort of thing. Smile
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Cornsilk wrote:Please don't comment on my plush making in the talk to the cast section. It's really not relevant to the topic.
If you're eager for me to work on TRS plushes, then help me out by telling people about my plush shop so that I can afford to waste time on that sort of thing. Smile

Where is it? I can set up Something on my Deviantart account. I Did so for two other Places, Here & Here I could so For Your Shop?

But Getting Back On Topic.
Jackle, do you like Card Games? I'm Quite fond of "Go Fish", "Uno" and "52 pick up" Myself.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 pm

You can mention if you want, but please don't upload work that isn't yours.

Jackle has tarot cards rather than playing, but I'll leave that up to him to answer, when he comes on.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Cornsilk wrote:You can mention if you want, but please don't upload work that isn't yours.

Jackle has tarot cards rather than playing, but I'll leave that up to him to answer, when he comes on.

Oh, Don't Worry. I always Give Credit where Credit is Due & I always Go as Far as Saying that "These Things are NOT MINE" & Provide the sources on The Text parts of the Deviantart Pages. I Know How Much Not Stealing from Someone Else Means to You. It's the Biggest Reason I Don't See Movie Remakes.

Tarot cards, Eh? Maybe Jackle Should Do a Reading for one of the other cast Members on the Next Episode of TRS? I Hope S/He See's this?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Even if you don't claim ownership, it's still theft and frowned on by most artists... haven't you paid any attention to my comments on the subject? Humans... ReeUnsure

Pff, Jackle's as qualified to do Tarot readings as NiGHTS is to teach a college course!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Wow, you really think I'm qualified to teach, Reala?

Oh and Ree's right. Credit or no, you must never use another person's work without their permission! It's mean!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Wow, you really think I'm qualified to teach, Reala?

. . . . . . . . .
I. . . you actually missed... no, you know what? Forget it. You're an idiot, NiGHTS...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Wow, you really think I'm qualified to teach, Reala?

Oh and Ree's right. Credit or no, you must never use another person's work without their permission! It's mean!

Okay NiGHTS. Anything To Make Your Adorable Self Happy. Can We Have a Hug on it?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Jackle Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 pm

NiGHTS DOESN'T LIKE THIEVES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WELL, NEITHER DOES REALA!!! HAHAHAHA THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!!

THESE CARDS AREN'T JUST FOR LOOKING AT?! SINCE WHEN?!!?
TRS Jackle
TRS Jackle

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:44 pm

TRS Jackle wrote:NiGHTS DOESN'T LIKE THIEVES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WELL, NEITHER DOES REALA!!! HAHAHAHA THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!!

THESE CARDS AREN'T JUST FOR LOOKING AT?! SINCE WHEN?!!?

I Know Your Cards Aren't Just For Looking at, They're your Weapons of Choice as Well. Now that Your Here, Maybe I can Ask My Question To You if You'd Like to Hear it?

....or did Miss.Cornsilk already tell You what I wanted to ask? I Don't Know How it works Out in Your home. I Just can't picture 3 Maren & Miss.Silk using the same Computer at the same time without a Fight of some kind Breaking Out. I hope Miss. Cornsilk Keeps the peace between the 3 of you incase something Like that starts happening.
I Hate Fighting. I get Enough of it with My Family.

dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm

NiGHTS, are you okay did Ree hurt you?
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Location : It's not like you don't already k-know. Stupid! *Tsundereing*

http://starrawrcakes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Yeah, I'm fine, Layla. Reala just turned on a lamp and held me in the light... then later for some reason he slapped me and said to thank the members here for it... was someone mean to him? Anyway, my eyes still kind of hurt, but I'm really okay...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Oh NiGHTS im glad your okay at least the first one was not as painful. Yeah but Silk removed the negative part and I never saw what it said but Reala saw it.
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:35 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Yeah, I'm fine, Layla. Reala just turned on a lamp and held me in the light... then later for some reason he slapped me and said to thank the members here for it... was someone mean to him? Anyway, my eyes still kind of hurt, but I'm really okay...

It's My Fault NiGHTS. Reala Was expressing Desires to Hurt You Because Someone else on the Boards, Ticked Him off. I Wanted to Protect you & Tried to goad him into fighting This Horror Character that I Know of (I also was Atempting to leave a subtle hint to Miss.Cornsilk about an Idea for a Future Episode of TRS. since I have seen I few Shows Where You Guys Do It even Without that Prompt in the Challenge the cast section.). However, Because I've been Gone From This place For awhile and Partley This "Quirk" of Mine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autisim There Were assumptions made on my Part about this Forums Code of Conduct. Embarassed

Reala Took What I was Doing the Wrong Way, Asked if I Had Read the Rules, And Threatend to Ban Me For My Actions. Shocked

After I Read the Rules, Me and Miss.Cornsilk Had a Talk, Both on the Borads & the Board PM's. I explained and Cleared a Few things with her & about myself. Unfortanatley Reala Had Left the Boards during that Time Period. However Reala's Journal Showed That My Attempts at Protecting You & My Inadvertent Rulebraking Got him More Pissed Off. So He Took it Out on You. Sad

I'm So Sorry NiGHTS, I Only Wanted to Protect You. I Do This For all my Loved ones. My Mom, This Actor That I Like, My Dog, ect & You're One of My Loved Ones. Sad

Honestly, The Way You & Ree Treat each other Mirror The Relationship With My Brother. I'm ALWAYS HIS SCAPEGOAT for His Frustrations. You see he Has a "qurik" different From Mine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome & is Having A Delayed Adoulesence Because of that. So He's kinda like a 13 year old in a 20 something year olds body. & Being the only male in a household of Females (Myself & Mom, Who herself has This Disorder http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sj%C3%B6gren%27s_syndrome so We are the Targets of His Moodyness.) I Saw Myself In You & Wanted to Do Something. Mad

Again, I'M SO SORRY, NIGHTS. I LOVE YOU I love you & I Don't Want to See Even an Eyelash on Your Adorable Face get Harmed in anyway, Because of Me. Crying or Very sad

I Never Want To See You Cry because of Me, NiGHTS.

Last edited by dreamrevolution on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Wow, that was a lot of typing!
Uh, gee... Well you've got to understand that Reala takes almost everything the wrong way. We don't have a specific code of conduct, we just ask people to be friendly and respectful, that's all.

I think I get it now... I'd like to ask everyone to please remember to not pick on Reala. We know that (s)he has bad manners, but when the members here abuse Reala, everyone in Silk's room has to suffer for it! Please be nice to us, okay?

Oops, Silk's saying something about missing some earrings she was given... I hope that wasn't Reala punishing her too...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 pm

I try my best not to tick off Ree but just you said NiGHTS he takes things the wrong way. But we still like him/her. Smile
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 am

Reala's really not as bad as some people try to suggest. Anyone would get angry if someone posted a threatening message directed at them. Put yourself in Reala's position and then decide how you would react. It probably wouldn't be much different.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Jackle Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm

dreamrevolution wrote: I Don't Know How it works Out in Your home. I Just can't picture 3 Maren & Miss.Silk using the same Computer at the same time without a Fight of some kind Breaking Out. I hope Miss. Cornsilk Keeps the peace between the 3 of you incase something Like that starts happening.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! PUFFY WANTED TO COME ON, BUT I'M FASTER!!!! MY TURN!!! YAY!!!!! UH, WHAT WAS THE QUESTION?!?!?!?!?!
TRS Jackle
TRS Jackle

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm

TRS Jackle wrote:
dreamrevolution wrote: I Don't Know How it works Out in Your home. I Just can't picture 3 Maren & Miss.Silk using the same Computer at the same time without a Fight of some kind Breaking Out. I hope Miss. Cornsilk Keeps the peace between the 3 of you incase something Like that starts happening.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! PUFFY WANTED TO COME ON, BUT I'M FASTER!!!! MY TURN!!! YAY!!!!! UH, WHAT WAS THE QUESTION?!?!?!?!?!

It was More than One Actually? Here They are....

dreamrevolution wrote:Hello Jackle. Did you Get My Friend Request on Here? Very Happy

I Know They are Tarot Cards But still....
Jackle, do you like Card Games? I'm Quite fond of "Go Fish", "Uno" and "52 pick up" Myself.

Have You Ever Thought of doing a Tarot Reading for one of the other cast Members on the Next Episode of TRS?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:24 pm

TRS Jackle wrote:

Thats awesome Jackle!
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Um... Jackle went out to find the insects making noise outside. Sorry, guys... I'm sure you'll get an answer soon, though!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:52 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Um... Jackle went out to find the insects making noise outside. Sorry, guys... I'm sure you'll get an answer soon, though!

No Problem, NiGHTS. Who Dosen't Enjoy the sounds of Crickets Chirping at Night?
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  laylatheangelsprite Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm

TRS NiGHTS wrote:Um... Jackle went out to find the insects making noise outside. Sorry, guys... I'm sure you'll get an answer soon, though!

Aww but still I only do that to shoo them away they keep me up at night. (The ones here are loud :'()
laylatheangelsprite
laylatheangelsprite

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm

These things aren't crickets. Crickets chirp rhythmically. These are emitting a constant droning. I looked earlier, but all I found were some moths and a mouse. It was brown.
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next