The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favorite TRS/Reala show episode?

+10
dreamrevolution
Cornsilk
WilfreOfDarkness
Dreamer09
reddish96
TRS NiGHTS
Musashi_HUmar
TRS Reala
Matoal
NiGHTS and Sonic
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats your favorite TRS/Reala show episode? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your favorite TRS/Reala show episode?

Post  TRS NiGHTS Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC means Out of Character, or Out of Context.
So OOCly is kind of what's been said, that it's just a reference to the game. Hey wait, am I IC or OOC? SILK!!!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite TRS/Reala show episode? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your favorite TRS/Reala show episode?

Post  dreamrevolution Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Don't Worry NiGHTS, You're IC!
I love you Very Happy I love you
& I Know what OOC means. What I ment to say to Silk is "OOCly what IS the origin story to You, Reala, Jackle & the Horse's April Fools day situation". Do You think that story will EVER Be told in a Future TRS episode, NiGHTS? Smile

(By The Way, Did You see My responce? Question https://therealashow.forumakers.com/discuss-the-reala-show-f4/talk-to-the-cast-t83-585.htm)
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 am

I'm not really sure what you're asking, DR. The OOC reason is that I was referencing the games, as I've said.
The answer doesn't change just because the question is repeated. Smile

Don't worry about replies, not every post gets replied to. The Nightmaren tend to just ignore posts that they're not happy with.
PM me if you want to discuss it, since it's off topic.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaneooyakky Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 pm

my favorite episode..well I can't really pick...just every episode , special , or reala day on april 1st
kaneooyakky
kaneooyakky

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 am

Hey guys, remember when I filmed a whole video of responses so that you could make your own TRS episode?
Nobody did it right. Not one person downloaded the video and spliced it into something original.

I want you to do that for me now. Go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5jVXRL5IyyI
Then follow the link to download the video file. Stick it into Windows Movie Maker or whatever program you use, and film yourself or your dolly or action figure interacting with the great and glorious Reala!

Hey, you want more episodes, right? Make your own!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Hopefully I'll get to see one of Mine again when Silk puts up the Rest of TRS Show on blip TV. Wink It's the Reala Interactive where NiGHTS Had to save Silk's Idyea from Reala. Very Happy
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 am

My favorite episode was then Ducky chose B. XD
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyu88 Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Mine was when Reala went to interview the chickens and kept getting nervous around them. XD
Miyu88
Miyu88

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm

That was episode 2, Miyu. That seems to be the most popular one. Smile
That's also the episode that spawned the whole "Reala is afraid of chickens" myth. (S)he's not really, but we let the fans believe it.
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyu88 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I can't choose a favorite part of that episode. It was all random and funny! (S)He acted all high and mighty when the chickens walked away but got nervous as they came close. I now it was just for the episode but it was still funny.
Miyu88
Miyu88

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 pm

That's Reala for you! Image is everything. XD
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyu88 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Yep. I can see that. I loved the newest vid with Reala and Becky. I love how Reala kept saying "squirrel" and Becky looked up as if to say " Do you know where one is?! I'll go get it for ya!" It made my night.
Miyu88
Miyu88

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun May 05, 2013 9:17 am

So far, it was when NiGHTS sang "Everybody Loves a Puppy". It made me think that there should be more lyrics to it, sung by the grape-colored maren, of course(don't get any ideas, Knuckles).

If anyone experienced in making music could make that song, it'd be a jar of awesome! Very Happy
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 am

Please, Spyn. Be careful what you say.
You might cause Knuckles to try to eat NiGHTS. affraid
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sun May 05, 2013 11:30 am

Despite Knuckles' goof-wad mentality, I don't think he could eat a nightmaren, anyway. And NiGHTS would never sit still long enough, the hyperactive thing (s)he is.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS Reala Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:52 am

So no one else has a favorite TRS moment? Nothing more recent?
Spyn, you do know someone who makes music. Silk has her "Soundcloud" page looping often enough...
Perhaps she should consider accepting a commission...

My favorite moment was from the cancelled movie and so will not be seen, as the original file was wiped out in Silk's computer crash...
But there was a scene where NiGHTS managed to step in a snare, and was left dangling by a foot until I cut the pansy down.
There is a brief glimpse of it in one of the old movie ads, but I suppose we'll have to recreate it now...
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:44 pm

I just had an idea for a blog post! Thanks, Reala.

And how in all creation did NiGHTS, of all maren, wind up in a noose?? A noose?? Really, NiGHTS? :/

Another favorite TRS moment was when SiLK was kind enough to read my email in the anniversary episode. Nobody every did that for me before and it was very touching. I was hooked ever since.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 pm

A snare... it's not the same as a noose. Reala explained well enough so I'd rather not discuss it further...

Silk's very good about including fanworks in the videos. It's just that we don't get very many!

I can't really think of any favorite moments, there have been so many great episodes...
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Well, now I have another favorite: her recent video of her singing, along with NiGHTS & Reala! XD
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRS NiGHTS Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:51 am

Silk's a little self conscious about that video, she didn't practice beforehand or anything!
So please be encouraging about it, everyone.

But yeah Spyn, we're all big fans of Cerulean Lee at The Reala Show. I mean, we wouldn't even have a show if Silk hadn't been so inspired by her!
So thanks, Whirlwynd!
TRS NiGHTS
TRS NiGHTS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:39 am

Jackle Yelling about how the other Jackle of the "Jackle Show" Had Broke the forth wall?

I also Loved NiGHTS Playfulness in the Cerulean Lee video. His/Her Happiness is infectious/
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Recently been Rewatching the Episode Where Reala was Dancing to that song.... What was it called, Carmel Dancing?

Still loving the parts where we are seeing Reala Fly from Behind Him/Her. I've always liked the backs of TRS Reala & NiGHTS' heads.

Don't ask Me Why.
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:25 am

o.O...........................................

Moving on. I always liked the episodes when NiGHTS and Reala hung out with the pets and chickens. NiGHTS was always nice to them while Reala kept trying to "establish dominance" over them. ^_^;
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamrevolution Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 am

I thought that Reala was afraid of Cornsilk's Chickens? scratch 
That's What Silk & the Others seem to insinuate?
I'm Confused. Neutral 
dreamrevolution
dreamrevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum