The Reala Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute Enough to Eat...Literally! - 3D-Printed Food

4 posters

Go down

Cute Enough to Eat...Literally! - 3D-Printed Food Empty Cute Enough to Eat...Literally! - 3D-Printed Food

Post  Spynmaster Sun May 19, 2013 7:42 pm

So there's this 3-D printer that prints out either chocolate or deep-fried bread dough. I thought it looked funny...and delicious!

http://blog.cookingchanneltv.com/2013/04/25/how-3d-printers-could-change-how-we-eat/

I think we're all looking for a NiGHTS or Reala print-out. Who hasn't wanted to bite Reala's head-off? Very Happy
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Cute Enough to Eat...Literally! - 3D-Printed Food Empty Re: Cute Enough to Eat...Literally! - 3D-Printed Food

Post  TRS Reala Sun May 19, 2013 9:07 pm

It is to laugh...

But yes, now you can all print out your own Pian Pastry!
TRS Reala
TRS Reala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cute Enough to Eat...Literally! - 3D-Printed Food Empty Re: Cute Enough to Eat...Literally! - 3D-Printed Food

Post  Spynmaster Sun May 19, 2013 9:32 pm

And how about those Reala Day treats?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornsilk Mon May 20, 2013 12:39 pm

To Reala, they're the same thing... XD

I'd love it as an apology machine. Videotape yourself eating your words if you regret saying something!
Cornsilk
Cornsilk
Admin

https://therealashow.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spynmaster Mon May 20, 2013 7:06 pm

*LOL* That's a great apology idea, SiLK! I can't imagine someone not laughing at that video, let alone forgiving. Especially if they're sharing those words.

I hope there's an option for peanut butter, if not on the way.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  midone Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 pm

How about Blue Chip Cookies?
midone
midone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum